KeywordNITRO PRODUCT LAUNCH!

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

MAKE SURE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO IN HD SETTING!

Want to DOMINATE
your niche on the Web?

Want to DRIVE tens of thousands of TARGETED CUSTOMERS to your website, CPA Offer or Affiliate Link?
Want to TURN ON A MONEY MACHINE that can earn you $thousands on auto-pilot?
Listen up, then – YOUR SHIP HAS ARRIVED!
Announcing the biggest breakthrough in Internet Marketing of the 21st century – KeywordNITRO®!
From the inventor of ICQ – the first Instant Messenger System - comes a startling powerhouse of Web 2.0 technologies that will unleash a TSUNAMI of traffic that YOU can DIRECT AT WILL.
KeywordNITRO is the ONLY SYSTEM IN THE WORLD that can locate and DIRECT real-time scientifically targeted and qualified customers to your web enterprises in MASSIVE AMOUNTS – 24 HOURS A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!
Best of all, this Internet Marketing MONSTER is COMPLETELY AUTOMATED!
Once you have carried out three simple steps and turned on KeywordNITRO, it can run UNATTENDED for days, weeks…even MONTHS! What this means in practical terms is that as a busy Internet Marketing Pro, you can turn your attention to other more pressing matters, like LYING ON THE BEACH WITH YOUR KINDLE AND CATCHING A FEW RAYS!

Scare the HELL Out of Your Competition!
You are a Professional Internet Marketer, and every day in the virtual business world is make or break! Never before has the phrase “Time Is Money” been more important than RIGHT NOW!
KeywordNITRO is YOUR SECRET WEAPON to obliterate your competition, and make your web businesses EXPLODE WITH TARGETED TRAFFIC within MINUTES of starting your first campaign! Using the Twitter network of more than 200 million online customers, KeywordNITRO is like having a direct phone line to every one of the customers you are seeking, anywhere in the world, IN REAL TIME!
The net result is that you will have your competitors RUNNING IN FEAR and taking THEIR CUSTOMERS while they’re asleep at the wheel!

NEW Weapons for a New World
If you are going to SURVIVE in today’s brutally competitive New World of Internet Marketing, don’t waste valuable time and your hard-earned $dollars on inferior “old school” technologies.
KeywordNITRO is simply the most powerful AUTOMATED MONEY MACHINE ever developed for Internet Marketing.
Here’s just a few of our KILLER FEATURES that will be TELEPORTING YOU into the most elite clique of successful web marketers in the world:

• COMPLETELY UNATTENDED, AUTOMATED TWITTER ACCOUNT CREATOR – YOU NEVER HAVE TO BUILD OR POPULATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT! IF ANY ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED KeyworNITRO AUTOMATICALLY REPLACES IT WITH A BRAND-NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT, WHILE YOUR CAMPAIGN CONTINUES TO RUN! THIS IS TRULY A GROUND-BREAKING WORLD FIRST!
  • UP TO EIGHT KEYWORD INPUT IN OUR TURBO-CHARGED REAL TIME GLOBAL SEARCH ENGINE ALERTS ANY CUSTOMER IN THE WORLD LOOKING FOR YOUR OFFER, AND THEN INSTANTLY MESSAGES THEM 1 SECOND LATER! THIS IS TRULY A GROUND-BREAKING WORLD FIRST! WATCH YOUR TRAFFIC LITERALLY EXPLODE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, AND KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR ADSENSE, CLICKBANK AND OTHER ACCOUNTS AS THE $$ FLOODS IN!
  • SIMPLE THREE STEP OPERATION – JUST WRITE A GROUP OF SHORT MESSAGES FOR YOUR TARGETED NICHE AUDIENCE, ENTER YOUR SHORT URL WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO GO, ENTER YOUR KEYWORDS (UP TO EIGHT), AND TURN IT ON! YOUR TRAFFIC WILL BEGIN TO ROCKET INTO OUTER SPACE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!
From Richard Young, Internet Marketing Pro in the U.K.:

KeywordNITRO is the ONLY tool available that not only creates Twitter accounts but automatically replaces burned (banned) ones whilst sending out your campaign message.This was one thing I truly hated about marketing on Twitter! … building accounts … but now I never have to again! (I am VERY happy!)
I was the first in the UK to get my hands on a copy and within minutes I had started driving 1,000′s of visitors to my sites. My first campaign drove 4,500 visitors to 3 sites (1500 each) before I had to stop KeywordNITRO because I was getting TOO MUCH Traffic!
I can’t tell you just how excited I got when I saw the speed and efficiency of KeywordNITRO.
It is superb at driving targeted traffic. Not just your normal bot’s junky traffic but highly targeted traffic. It does this by instantly replying to a tweet that has only just been sent containing one of your EIGHT keywords. Nothing else on the market does it this fast! The early bird really does catch the worm in the Twitter world and KeywordNITRO makes certain your reply is there first.
KeywordNITRO is going to save me $1000′s on my marketing every month. I have already reduced the amount of traffic that I buy to 25% and next week I am expecting to STOP Buying Traffic altogether.

To get in our AMAZING Internet Marketing System, send me a PM TODAY and I will provide all the details for our new subscription service. If you are unable to send a PM, the you may contact me via email here: [email protected]. Make sure to sign up for our KN Insiders Club on our new website here: http://keywordnitro.com.

UPDATE!! Here's a DEMO VIDEO narrated by KeywordNITRO's INVENTOR Michael Saguri! You don't want to miss this!!

[video]http://www.screencast.com/t/XxSc1JVkqFB3[/video]

G.E. Brant, VP of International Marketing | AtomicTweets, LLC

Last edited by a moderator:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thread Approved
Thread is approved and software does work to bring traffic. I do have a review copy of the software and I will be updating this here in a week with a screen shot of my analytics account so that people can see exactly what this baby can do.

GoldenEye

Make Money Online
Reaction score
looks cool tool to get automated traffic..likes to try it. any review copy available ??

seowizards

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Did i read the price right? $550 per month? i was interested in your atomic tweets bot, but this has made me a little more interested, is this the correct price i saw on your website? any trials? as $550 per month is a hell of alot. What numbers of traffic have you drove to sites? x,xxx's? does this only work with 7 twitter accounts?

Cheers

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Hey, Your questions and hopefully more will be addressed by a forthcoming review of KeywordNITRO by a respected MMD senior member.

Stand by for his posting in this thread!

Gary

Did i read the price right? $550 per month? i was interested in your atomic tweets bot, but this has made me a little more interested, is this the correct price i saw on your website? any trials? as $550 per month is a hell of alot. What numbers of traffic have you drove to sites? x,xxx's? does this only work with 7 twitter accounts?

Cheers

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
REVIEW

As most of you know I've been using Gary's Atomic Tweets software for a few months now, and I could not believe how easy it was to generate traffic with such little setup time. I was so pleased with the software that I created a thread here on MMD showing people how I was using the software to generate not only traffic, But a decent amount of money for anyone new to CPA. And these were tactics anyone could follow regardless of their skill level.

Well let me tell you that Gary has gone above and beyond with Keyword Nitro. Keyword Nitro blows Atomic Tweets out of the water (its still well worth the money!) but KN can handle targeted traffic like no other software on the market. And this is the Gods honest truth. Think about it.. where else can you get your hands on software that can reach out to 190 million people? Not only reach them, but put a targeted message into their mail box? I'll save you the trouble. You cant!

You hear about "cash cows" all the time in the Internet Marketing World. Well let me tell you this, KN saw this cash cow & Grabbed a hold of it, Not only does KN hold this "cash cow" in its hands, but it will milk it for you!

If your company thrives off of leads, this is something you need to get your hands on. KN delivers real time targeted messages to people tweeting about what ever keyword you tell it to. Were not talking about tweets someone posted weeks ago, not even days ago.. Were talking minutes & seconds ago.
This will allow you to get your message to people in need of your product/service in real time. I cant stress enough how HUGE this is. Your targeting people that have just tweeted about any keyword you want it to search for.

As most of you know, its always a good idea to go after people that are in need of something, target people that absolutely need to get their hands on something & most people are willing to jump over backwards in their time of crisis to get what what they are looking for as fast as possible. This is where KN comes into play. You can use this software to guide them to whatever it is they are in need of.

If your someone that's in the PPC game, wow lets say your paying $3.00 a click with google. Your ad on a daily basis is getting about 60 clicks a day, this comes to $180.00/day for advertising. Now out of them 60 clicks how many leads does it generate for you? lets say %50 of them convert to leads. your paying $180.00/day to generate 30 leads.. I hope these leads are worth a decent amount. Now lets say you ran KN for 24 hours. KN will send out 5,000 targeted messages an HOUR! yeah.. insane rite?
With a decent Landing Page for either your product, service.. or whatever it is your trying to generate traffic for, don't you think you can generate more then 30 leads in 24 hours, seeing how KN sends out around 120,000 targeted messages per day? I hope so..

Now lets say you want to generate some targeted opt-in list. KN will blast 120k targeted messages to people tweeting about your keywords. I've yet to test this this method.. but I don't have the money to pay to host a list this big lol.

I noticed when I ran the software to generate traffic to my movie site (that has no traffic at all) my site seemed to get index real fast. Spiders love twitter, people say twitter is no-follow. This is true, but this does not stop the spiders from following your links and scanning your site, This help your sites indexing a ton. This will also help your Alexa standings. So if you want to use this software for site flipping, it will help a lot!

I've been testing the software at intervals of about 1hr. This is because I do all my work from a Laptop. My laptop just can't handle the power of KN. So my testing has limited what I can show you for proof. I would like to share some images. These images are pic of traffic & earnings I've made from what little testing I have been able to do. Keep in mind that these are runs that have taken less then 1hr. sometimes only 20 min or so, before my laptop crash's on me :(

Here's a CPA Screen Capture. (notice the 21% conversion rate)

Aside from having one of the best traffic tools on the market, KN comes with one more goody...
Support. Gary has been in constant contact with me from day one. When ever I have a question he replies fast compared to other Tech Supports had to use. He will spend his own time to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I stated above that I have some issues with the software because of my system, my laptop can't handle such a hard task it seems. It's nothing to do with the software, it's just the fact that I'm on a normal laptop & not on a home computer or a server. When i spoke to Gary about this he informed me and showed me an feature that's being added to KN. VPS support! They way they are setting this up (if I'm correct) is you will have the software installed on your home computer, and be allowed to install this on a hosted windows VPS. This will allow you to control the KN software from your home just as if you were running it from your home computer, w/o having to login to your VPS! Yeah, no need to keep a VPS window open. This is a great feature, Now you can let this run on a VPS and not take up your home pc's resources. This will allow people like myself to continue to use the software w/o any problems.

Here is a screen capture, Please understand that Gary will provide more info once this has been finished.
Idk if anyone even knows about this yet. :)

Keyword Nitro is so simple to setup, heres the basic steps:

- Create the first set of 7 accounts (after this the software does it for you every time)
- Wile it creates accounts, add your short url to the basics tab
- Go to Content Spinner tab and create your messages.
example: it's as [easy,simple] as [pie,cake] - [anyone can do it,you can handle it] -
- Pick the amount of keywords you have purchased.
- Click Start Private.

It's really that simple. the software will continue to create new accounts when twitter bans the ones you already have. No need to stop anything, it does this is 100% automated for you!
KN also allows you to change your campaign around w/o having to stop anything!
Say you want to change the short url, just do it. Don't stop the software, just replace the one you already have. and it will automatically add your new url to the messages.
The same thing goes for the keywords! This is great.. you can change your complete campaign around w/o slowing anything down at all, no need to hit a STOP button at all!
And yet again, you can even change/add new messages to your campaign wile its running!
heres a quick video showing you how easy it is to setup for your first run
(please notice i already created the accounts to shorten the video)

Keyword Nitro Also allows you to scrape ANY twitter accounts followers, this will allow you to scrape large list of people following twitter accounts related to your niche. This is a great feature. I use this for CPA. And it converts real well when you use a nice Landing Page.
here's a real quick video showing you how easy it is.

Keyword Nitro Also builds followers for you. For those of you that want your accounts to look real this method works well.
Here's a short video showing you how fast its done.

After the first few time you setup a campaign, you will see the process speeding up faster.
Once you generate spun Direct Messages you should export them to a .txt file for later use. This will allow you to reuse them over and over.

Even with the price tag as high as it is, this software will save you a ton of money. And generate a huge amount of money with the proper campaigns.
You can use this software to provide services to people.
You have seen the sites that sell twitter account with large following list.
Sites that sell traffic, think about the amount of money you can charge these people for targeted traffic.
You can use the software to promote CPA offers, email list. Any type of affiliate program.
Basically you can promote anything you want with this software.

If you are paying a great deal of money for PPC, then take a look into this software. You can save thousands.
If your in the adsense game, then this can help you generate a ton of money.
This software will increase YouTube views as well!
People pay good money for tools that do this, and you can have all these goodies in working with Keyword Nitro.

Don't forget, you can use this for blackhat as well, you just need to cover your tracks like any other blackhat campaigns.

Don't be a tire kicker all your life, Some times you need to take a risk. It's just the way the game works.
And id never point anyone in the wrong direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Now why I have not messed around with this for long I have recently been running some test. I have noticed some bugs and past couple days I have not fooled with it too much. With this being said I have managed to make my alexa rank on one of my sites go pop. Litterally dropped it 11 million in under a week from 13 million to 2 million. No sales or anything no fat clickbank account. Most of the users are mobile users. I was having some problems and without my really knowing my site was not optimized for mobile users which may explain WHY I made no sales.

I will continue to check out the power of twitter and in case no one noticed i did even run it on this thread for a couple days. Look at the views of this thread. I am not certain if rather or not it made any sales for Gary but it did generate some views.

Now for the nice screen shot of my analytics account. THIS IS NOT BOTS what I am about to show you. This is real viewers. the bots have been filtered out lol I have another statistic program that does not distinguish against bots and users and told me it was close to 45k visitors this week which is false because most of those where bots.

zizou

Make Money Online
Reaction score
that is a good news but i think that is so hard to use ahhh

Hadzo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Now why I have not messed around with this for long I have recently been running some test. I have noticed some bugs and past couple days I have not fooled with it too much. With this being said I have managed to make my alexa rank on one of my sites go pop. Litterally dropped it 11 million in under a week from 13 million to 2 million. No sales or anything no fat clickbank account. Most of the users are mobile users. I was having some problems and without my really knowing my site was not optimized for mobile users which may explain WHY I made no sales.

I will continue to check out the power of twitter and in case no one noticed i did even run it on this thread for a couple days. Look at the views of this thread. I am not certain if rather or not it made any sales for Gary but it did generate some views.

Now for the nice screen shot of my analytics account. THIS IS NOT BOTS what I am about to show you. This is real viewers. the bots have been filtered out lol I have another statistic program that does not distinguish against bots and users and told me it was close to 45k visitors this week which is false because most of those where bots.

How long did you run the bot to get 800 twitter visitors?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I did not get 800 visitors from twitter. I got about 2800 visitors from twitter in a week running the software. My url shortner blanks like 90 percent of the time.
How long did you run the bot to get 800 twitter visitors?

Hadzo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I did not get 800 visitors from twitter. I got about 2800 visitors from twitter in a week running the software. My url shortner blanks like 90 percent of the time.
Last Question bro, did you run it full time the whole week? 24/7? Or couple of hours per day? also 4 keywords or 8?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well can not say 24/7 and can not say couple hours a day. I did not really time it just whenever I noticed it was done. sometimes I was asleep so not sure how long it was stopped for.
Last Question bro, did you run it full time the whole week? 24/7? Or couple of hours per day? also 4 keywords or 8?

bjacket

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Looks interesting. But don't the software need proxies? Do twitter banned ip or suspends accounts?

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Twitter does not permanently ban ips.
When twitter finds a reason to suspend an account they look for other accounts created with the same IP.
They attempt to ban all these accounts as they login the next time.

Sometimes you can get past the suspension, but most of the time they find each account.
This is something I found out wile using the earlier versions of "Tweep".
It might have changed but from what I've seen in the past 2 months these seems to be how its working.

Also, try to create more then 3 twitter accounts in say 30 min. (without this software)
Your going to get an error. saying you can only create 3 accounts.
Im sure this is why the software uses mobile twitter.

Also, understand that the traffic is going to change depending on a few things..
Your messages.
Your link.
and your keywords.

These all place a factor in your traffic, so just because smeltzer got 2800 visits in a week does not mean this is the max.
As he stated, he did not pay attention to the software.
Not saying he did anything at all wrong. As I stated above there are other factors that are going to come into effect.

This software will generate you a ton of traffic, Your going to test your campaigns like any other software/service.
This will generate you a ton of traffic even w/o targeting people tho.. But to increase your traffic simply learn to change keywords/messages and url's to test what ones seem to do the best.

Hope this help you understand a little better.

and bjacket.. dude read the entire thread.
it clearly states that the software will automatically generate new accounts when it find suspended ones.
And no, everyone thinks proxies are a great idea.
Proxies are a horrible idea. Proxies do nothing but slow software down, they are NOT needed.
The use of proxies will generate more problems then its worth. If your worried about bans then use a desktop proxy service. Or a VPN.

erkut

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i think the price imust be more affordable=)

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Thank you for your comment. If one understands what to do with our system, the pricing is truly a bargain, because you can easily make many times your investment each month with KeywordNITRO. Not only that, but as many users do with other software systems like Xrumer is that they hire out their services to gain even more income, just as a high-powered Hollywood publicist would do for their services.
So when you consider what's under the hood of KN, it is a compelling bargain considering the upside potential right out of the box.

Gary

i think the price imust be more affordable=)

bigdad09260

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey there Gary,
You sure got one hell of a great product there count me in, just one question! After a run through all the keywords, on the second time around will the program repeat tweet to the same accounts as the first run?
I mean it sends the messages so quick, is there time to find even more keyworded tweets to parse.

Thanks Gary, Congratulations on a fine bit of Software

David Dunham

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Dear David,

The program dynamically searches the entire twitter live stream which, with some 200 million users, is constantly changing every few seconds. Keep in mind that each keyword is used to grab a few targets, and then it moves on to the next keyword.

By the time the system goes through 8 keywords and then returns to the same one in the sequence, the twitter account writers in the live stream will have changed, so the likelihood is very high that your next message for that particular keyword will be going out to a different individual.

Also, in the near future there will be what we call "geo-targeting" meaning that you will be able to geographically isolate your campaigns. For example, let's say you wanted to reach retirees in an exclusive town in California like La Jolla, and sell your targets Botox Surgery at a discount.

KN will be able to not only target down to this localized, exclusive customer base, but you will be able to send the researched targets PERSONAL tweets, like "Hey Helen, I know you've been looking for a great discount Botox clinic and this one fits the bill!" followed by your URL and offer or LP!

We will be the first in the world to offer such a powerful set of features, making a great product even more powerful.

Thanks again!

Gary

Hey there Gary,
You sure got one hell of a great product there count me in, just one question! After a run through all the keywords, on the second time around will the program repeat tweet to the same accounts as the first run?
I mean it sends the messages so quick, is there time to find even more keyworded tweets to parse.

Thanks Gary, Congratulations on a fine bit of Software

David Dunham