KeywordNITRO PRODUCT LAUNCH!

spiritwarrior

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@moviedemands, what settings do you have KN to get quote, "KN sends out around 120,000 targeted messages per day"? I'm using the default settings, the same settings you have on your video and the best I can message running 24hours on vps is 6k messages to 18k people.

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
@moviedemands, what settings do you have KN to get quote, "KN sends out around 120,000 targeted messages per day"? I'm using the default settings, the same settings you have on your video and the best I can message running 24hours on vps is 6k messages to 18k people.
This depends on a lot of things, this is something you will have to speak to Gary about. If you read my post it also says I'm limited on my use of the software because i don't have the proper system to run it. Those quotes are something that came from the creators of the software.

I have had an updated version running for about 2 1/2 days now w/o having to touch it. And its only sent out a little over 80k.
I have not tweaked with any of the settings at all. So if your only getting 18k/day that's still less then me with the same settings. So that means there is more things that come into play. I have no idea how the software was created, so this really is something Gary and his team would have to answer. Wish I could help more.

And here's a few screen captures from my movie site I've been blasting with KN.
I'm not tracking anything, these are from a plugin on my WP site.
So please don't ask me about tracking, thanks.
Just showing how the software does rite out of the box w/o any testing or tweaking.

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
This depends on a lot of things, this is something you will have to speak to Gary about. If you read my post it also says I'm limited on my use of the software because i don't have the proper system to run it. Those quotes are something that came from the creators of the software.

I have had an updated version running for about 2 1/2 days now w/o having to touch it. And its only sent out a little over 80k.
I have not tweaked with any of the settings at all. So if your only getting 18k/day that's still less then me with the same settings. So that means there is more things that come into play. I have no idea how the software was created, so this really is something Gary and his team would have to answer. Wish I could help more.

And here's a few screen captures from my movie site I've been blasting with KN.
I'm not tracking anything, these are from a plugin on my WP site.
So please don't ask me about tracking, thanks.
Just showing how the software does rite out of the box w/o any testing or tweaking.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
A couple screen shots for you.
The first is a screen shot of a video I did as a test within one day this was it's stats.

The second is 2 weeks using KN my Alexa rankings. This goes to show you the true power of Twitter. It is one of the top 10 visited sites on the web if you can funnel just a portion of that traffic to your website you will be amazed.

I am more then confident if I was to run this on a VPN as well as my desktop I could drop my alexa down to 5 digits with ease.

TheInternetViking

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'd like some suggestions on how I can improve. I ran a campaign that sent out over 50,000 messages and all I got was around 120 uniques to my website over a period of 24 hours. I was really hoping to see thousands of visitors from twitter from a campaign of this size. The above results were generated when I ran 3 instances of KN on my VPS.

Thank you in advance,
~The Internet Viking~

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Help is definitely on the way as we grow our user base of KeywordNITRO. Today we had another professional internet marketer in the Southwest join our group with a new subscription, so we are definitely building out our base.

Within the next couple of weeks we will release a new private members-only forum called the "KN Elite Insiders Club", where KN users will be able to share ideas and strategies, as you have requested in your post.

Bottom line, help is definitely on the way! Being a pioneer like yourself and one of the first ones to arrive at the site of the "Gold Rush" will surely require patience, but no doubt there's "gold in them thar' hills" fer sure.

Cheers,

Gary

Hi there,

I'd like some suggestions on how I can improve. I ran a campaign that sent out over 50,000 messages and all I got was around 120 uniques to my website over a period of 24 hours. I was really hoping to see thousands of visitors from twitter from a campaign of this size. The above results were generated when I ran 3 instances of KN on my VPS.

Thank you in advance,
~The Internet Viking~

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

24 HOUR UNANNOUNCED SPECIAL!!
We want to give a break to those "fence sitters" who want to unleash the power of KeywordNITRO with their internet marketing projects!

For 24 hours ONLY we will offer a $200 discount on MONTH ONE of your subscription for either 4KW or 8KW versions of KeywordNITRO!

You MUST contact me on SKYPE to take advantage of this rare discount offer that will go live on 3.29.2011 at 12:00 NOON EST, and end on 3.30.2011 at 12:00 NOON EST.

Have fun out there!

Gary

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Not many replies here. I am shocked you would think everyone and there brother would be on this. Let me say this. This is fast . It is lightweight and so easy a monkey can do it. Seriously click a box and push a button then go to sleep you are done. This is not for your average person no it is for those who are creative enough.

Couple things i have found out. One CPA it is a hard convert and just throwing out CPa offers you will get some conversions eventually. If you just want to do that get AT. Now if you can think outside the box. If you can tweek if you can experiment then this is probably for you. However I still recommend picking up AT first. If you can make 1k a month with AT you can make more with KN. So just keep this in mind. Good luck jsut thought I would stop in and give a little shout out here.

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
darkforces2008,
If you want to come to MMD and state your review on a product that's fine. But don't come here looking ruin a reputation of great software, and try to call me out.

Your comment about how i was given a free copy to help boost sales.. first off, everyone knows i got a review copy. So your a little off with that attempt.

Your comment about me making money from sales here on MMD could not be more off. I receive 0 funds for anything sold on MMD.
You found this software because i made a comment about it on another private forum, and this is why I was going to earn a small amount from your sale, because it had nothing to do with MMD. nothing at all.

Please notice I'm not making any comments on the false statements you made regarding the software, But i will comment on
"I made a purchase and tested it EXTENSIVELY for a good 2 weeks, to say its a pile shit is an understatement."

This is a lie, and you know it man, I spoke to you on skype and told you from the start that it takes a wile to get used to the software, you set it up and
according to you, you went to sleep & when you woke up the SW was not creating accounts due to the capture needing to be funded. Then you told me you were washing your hands on the matter, even after I wasted my time giving you a few tips.

I'm sorry that you don't like the software, If you take the time to speak to people on the forum you will notice I've spoken to many people in public & private about this software, and have stated that this software is great, if you take the time to learn how twitter works. You can't expect the sw to deliver killer traffic w/o testing and understanding how twitter works. The software can only go as fast as twitter will allow it.

and btw, read MMD's BST rules.

"Most of the reviews he has given for this product are because he himself is recieving a free subscription to the product. he is in league with the seller. I have proof of this and if mods want to see a skype conversation I had with him over teamviewer they are welcome to authnticate these claims."

You don't realize that the Admin/Mods were given review copy's as well?
This is done so we can test the software out, to ensure MMD members are not going to get ripped off, and that the software does indeed work as stated in their sales thread. Sales threads are held private till an Admin/Mod has fully reviewed the software. And anyone that is a loyal MMD member knows this, due to reading our rules.

Many people here on MMD have purchased AT or KN after reading my reviews or speaking with me in private. You are the very first unhappy customer for this product that I have referred to Gary. And you can't make everyone happy. So you didnt like the software, that happens time to time. There is NO software you will find for sale that everyone loves, and has no negative feedback. Everyone is welcome to their own reviews on a product. Just realize you need to keep them clean, and don't come here trying to attack me, making comments trying to call me out when everyone knows i was given a review copy of this software along with AT.

And just to show you that this sw works fine, I've had it running on my VPS for 2 days w/o a problem.
So far its send messages to over 32k people. The sw is working great. Here's a screen shot I took less then 5 min ago:

Sorry for the image quality, I took the image from my laptop using vista's built-in Snipping Tool. I should have download the software onto my VPS so it would have been better quality, but none the less you can see it.

Here's a direct link so you can view it in its full size:
Full Size Image

As you see the software is running just fine. I'm doing some testing on their new tab, and Ill comment back when I get done testing the proxies feature of the software.

With that said, The software works as stated, They continue to update the software. I would in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM lie to anyone on MMD and risk losing the loyalty of our members.
I continue to help our members each and every day. I would not risk the trust of our members to promote software that did not work as stated.

If anyone thinks different then feel free to PM me about it. Id love to hear any complaints you may have regarding myself and my status here on MMD.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Now that you have brought your hysterical claims into a public forum, I'm not going to sit back idly and let your lies stand.

Our customers and readers are now going to learn the truth about you and your business ethics and how you conduct yourself in the world.

To begin with, you never had possession of our program KeywordNITRO Corporate for two weeks, so you began your post with a bald-faced lie.

When you purchased the software from us, the very same evening you contacted Paypal and claimed that someone had "stolen your credit card" or "used your account without permission" to purchase KN. That was the second lie.

Upon seeing your claim, launched about 12 hours from the time you made your purchase, and we delivered the program to you, I immediately destroyed your license, meaning that you could not open or otherwise use the software that
had been delivered to you, as it turns out, under false pretenses on your part.

After submitting to Paypal extensive conversations I had with you on Skype, proving that you not only received the software, but that were in the process of being guided by me how to set it up and use it, your claim to get your money back, based upon fraud and criminal conduct, was tossed out and AtomicTweets, LLC won our case against you.

So everyone reading this can understand just how malevolent and dishonest a person you are, you went BACK to Paypal, fully a month later, with your bank at your side claiming that you never received the software. Through a strange loophole in Paypal's policies, that one must receive and sign for a physical shipment of goods, which is not how AtomicTweets delivers its software, you bolstered your claim because you never actually "signed" for a physical delivery of our "goods", in this case software.

But clearly, by your own statement "I made a purchase and tested it EXTENSIVELY for a good 2 weeks" you absolutely did receive the product and had used it. The lies continue (sorry, I've lost count).

So to summarize, you scammed us by receiving sw you never paid for (also known in the law as fraud and theft), you lied from the very outset in dealing with your claims to Paypal, and now to compound your actions, you're trying to publish a pack of lies, all easily proven to be the case (lies, lies & more lies) in this sales thread.

Let me say something to you. In England or wherever your lair is (we think it's the U.K., but maybe you're in some cave in Afghanistan), they may not have laws that protect businesses from operators like you, but I can tell you that our law firm is investigating all legal actions that we can and will take to recover our losses, and now slanderous and liable damages from your posting.

Getting back to your "review", there is no other software in the world that can automatically create twitter accounts, on the fly, as the program is running and allow continuous 24/7 messaging to be sent on Twitter's network.

One of our engineers had the newest version, not yet released to the public (and may not be) which on BudURL tracking shows over a 48 hour period 56,434 hits. Those are REAL clicks on the targeted money site (you can enter MULTI-URLS too), and we can prove this with a statistical report from BudURL.

Your statement that the "messages get deleted" just shows that you have no understanding of how KN or AtomicTweets works. When someone writes a keyword, and we instantly spam them with a message containing their keyword, they will click on our link at that moment, not minutes or hours later when the twitter account having sent the message gets taken down.

KeywordNITRO is a unique product. Yes, it uses a captcha service. What that service costs us or doesn't cost us is proprietary information. We have priced it as a "Service" rather than a "Software Package" because we are continually spending major $$$ to keep ahead of Twitter with its constant changes to its API and other programming upon which our app is dependent.

Your statement "why is there no ticketing system" makes you sound even more ridiculous. I'm on Skype nearly 12 - 15 hours a day to answer customers' needs. Everyone who knows me will most likely report that they have always received first-class service and support, so this is a non-issue.

This is black-hat software, everyone knows that and we don't have to broadcast our products on every forum in the world.

I happen to like MMD, their staff and management, so we found a home here to stay, that's all there is to that complaint.

Bottom line, here it is. You're a crook and a liar. You think that by broadcasting lies that they will be understood as the truth.

This is where you are sadly mistaken.

Gary Brant in New York

I'm sorry but this software is not worth $799 a month. I made a purchase and tested it EXTENSIVELY for a good 2 weeks, to say its a pile shit is an understatement.

The software is not multithreaded it sends messages 1 by 1, painfully slow. Twitter account creator is also single threaded.

The software scrapes the realtime feed of twitter for usernames tweeting about the keywords you enter. The software sends out about 8000 messages a day from newly created twitter accounts, however these accounts get disabled quickly and when they do get disabled the messages you send out also get deleted. Most of the traffic I recieved was junk bot traffic, in fact about 80% of it was bot traffic.

The seller of this product is living in a dream world, he realises that after the first payment no one is going to renew so he placed the price high to cover this. Seller claims that captchas cost a fortune are unfounded. The only function in the software that uses captcha is the creation of twitter accounts. Captchas costs $2 per 1000 solves over at decaptcher. You will NEVER create 2000 twitter accounts with this software in 1 day and therefore never be able to spend $60 or more in captcha costs per user. If seller is worried about captcha costs why has the $799 a month tag not allow integration with decaptcher.com and allow us to use our own captcha solving methods.

There are people in this thread who are given free subscriptions to sell the product. One such member is moviedemands. Most of the reviews he has given for this product are because he himself is recieving a free subscription to the product. he is in league with the seller. I have proof of this and if mods want to see a skype conversation I had with him over teamviewer they are welcome to authnticate these claims. Please just PM me.

Also the user interface and usability look like they have been designed by a child. The app crashes regularly and cannot be left for more than a couple of hours before you have to check on it in case it has crashed. I am running it on a windows 7 i7 dediated box with a 50MB pipe so there no issues my server is not compatible, just the build of the software.

Anyway just becareful surrounding the hype of this product before you buy it. It's not worth a one time payment of $799 let alone a monthly subscription. Also seller seems to think there are 15000 users of this product. If thats the case and you are making 11 million a month why have you not got a damn forum for members to discuss the software, why is this the only thread anywhere on the internet discussing the product? Why is there no ticketing system for user who have issues? The reason for this is because the seller would have a public relations nightmare on his hands with complaints from people who have bought this proiduct left right and ceter. At least here he has moviedemands to back him up.

ZonkDonkey

Reaction score
Lets try to keep it clean guys. Reviews are great but bashing someones hardwork is unprofessional. Lets keep it honest and respectful for the goodness of the forum and it's viewers.

Now that everyone has had their say, lets respectfully get back on topic please :)

I was wondering if moviedemands could reup those videos on his first review post. It looks as if youtube took them down.

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Lets try to keep it clean guys. Reviews are great but bashing someones hardwork is unprofessional. Lets keep it honest and respectful for the goodness of the forum and it's viewers.

Now that everyone has had their say, lets respectfully get back on topic please :)

I was wondering if moviedemands could reup those videos on his first review post. It looks as if youtube took them down.
Let me see what I can do later today. I think I still have the videos, Just need to create a new account with YT, and ill re-upload the videos.

--

I just checked, and the only videos I have still are for AtomicTweets. And they are for an older version. When I have a free moment I'll take KN off my VPS & install it onto my Laptop and create another video. Can't promise when this will get done, but I will try my best to do it soon.

You can look for it in the NEW KN thread, this was an older version's sales thread, KN has had a major update with new features.

You can find the new thread here:
http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...on-your-ultimate-secret-marketing-weapon.html

ZonkDonkey

Reaction score
@moviedemands Thanks for doing that. I'll move on over to the new thread. Thanks!

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Im very disappointed in this tool!

I have had it for a week and not had 1 conversation. Its been running 24/7.

Its crashed a few times. But no biggie.

I can not see why it justifies a $800 subscription.

darkforces2008 makes a lot of good points!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is making money from this tool plz share some methods.

For $800 per month, I would at least expect to see some proper step by step guides on how to use the dmm tool to make money. We can always add our own twists but dmmm.

So far not very impressed....

ZonkDonkey

Reaction score
Maybe you should make a video or go in detail on what your are doing to get your results. That way Gary/MovieDemans or other users will have a starting point in knowing where to help you out. Just like scrapebox, SENuke, and others, NK is a tool and if used properly will yield powerful results. Like scrapebox, in the right hands and using the right methods, it will produce the results you want. I remember when I tried using SB to make money online by just posting comments. No such luck.. It wasn't until I sought help and tweaked my methods that I started to see results. This is a fairly new program so lets take your bag-o-lemons and see what these thread mods can do. I'd like to see them help you out so everyone can benefit from your situation. I hope all goes well and keep us posted!

"Always remember to keep an open mind and seek help before tarnishing someones product or service!"

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Your trying to use the tool for something its not intended for 100k.
KN is not a Money Making Tool, it's a traffic tool.

If you don't know how to monetize, it does not matter how you get the traffic.
The tool works as stated, for TRAFFIC

It's not Gary's problem if your looking to make money with the software. As its sold as a traffic tool.

Don't get me wrong, your welcome to your own opinions.
But I cant stress the fact enough that this is a traffic tool, not an ATM.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
NEW RELEASE OF KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE!

After many months of programming - a brand-new version of KeywordNITRO Corporate is finally ready!

As you all are probably aware, TWITTER has been making MANY changes behind the scenes, and we had to work hard to get a bullet-proof version of our Twitter marketing powerhouse ready for prime time.

We introduce with this version for the first time the ability for customers to use DECAPTCHER.COM as their integrated decaptcher solution. This provides greatly increased speed in creating and replacing Twitter accounts, as well as reliability since you can manage your own decaptcher service and not be dependent upon ours which did have occasional hiccups!

The first TEN customers to sign up for our new release will receive a 50% discount on their first month service - so we wouldn't wait! Email your request to purchase to: [email protected]

You might want to read Amoro's customer testimonial in the post above to get an idea of what this bad boy can do!

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

STATS DON'T LIE! With just about 12 hours total run-time, I was able to get over 12,000 UNIQUE clicks on three different websites with our brand-new release of KeywordNITRO. But these aren't just random visitors, these are Twitter users that are SPECIFICALLY looking for the 8 keywords *(any or all) that are input to our unique technology.

Without a doubt, this is the most powerful targeted Twitter traffic system in the world AND it is completely automated and can run by itself 24/7.

Interested in purchasing just send an email to: [email protected]

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE NEW VERSION SALE OF A LIFETIME!

We're excited to have just introduced our brand-new version of KeywordNITRO Corporate, the world's most powerful Twitter marketing software, and to celebrate this feature-packed new version, we're going to offer TEN two-month long subscriptions for MMD Members ONLY for the ridiculously low price of $149 each!

That's a $1,450 SAVINGS off the regular subscription for two months service of $1,600!!!!

There is NO OTHER SOFTWARE IN THE WORLD that can automatically make Twitter accounts 24/7 and send THOUSANDS of targeted messages on fully automatic like KeywordNITRO Corporate.

We have NEVER offered this extremely powerful system, now with Decaptcher.com's powerful captcha solution built-in, for this price. It's a great way to utilize the power of KNC over what is essentially a fully-operational trial period of TWO MONTHS at the paltry rate of only $75 a month!

Don't wait, because there will only be TEN licenses available for MMD Members - when they're gone the offer will immediately end.

Send your order to: [email protected]