KeywordNITRO PRODUCT LAUNCH!

att430

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm not seeing a whole lotta action on this thread, but I'll shoot some questions out there.

I used AT way back and as a tool, the concept is really strong. I can only imagine that KWN is far far superior and without the nasty kinks that AT had. So far the reviews aren't very telling, but I suspect it may be that no one has figured out the best way to monetize the traffic. In pure numbers, the amount of clicks you can be getting is a great value. I have two main concerns which I hope someone experienced on KWN can answer:

- %bot traffic: Based on smeltzer's post there is a significant amount of bot traffic that inflates the true click amount. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like 95% bot traffic. Not a big deal as the overall click volume is still significant.

- %mobile traffic: Has anyone tested mobile offers on this traffic? I would think a great deal of traffic is in fact mobile, meaning that your runofthemill CPA offer will get a insta close on a mobile screen. Any reports of the traffic breakdown as far as browser?

- suggested specs for optimal performance: Per design of the software, is there a preferred OS system to use? If I were to pick out a VPS to run this on, what specs will allow me to run KWN to its full potential?

I'm really interested in anyone who has had success with treating this traffic source as paid marketing. In terms of SEO, there seems to be pretty solid value, but I don't work much on that side of IM.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Look at my preliminary report from Tiny.cc and its "unique clicks" on the three money urls in my test campaign *(KNC allows you to enter multi-urls to target traffic for multiple websites/offers).

This very special $149 two-month KNC subscription offer is selling fast, and there will only be ten sold, so while you are kicking the tires the opportunity may be gone, just sayin'.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE NEW VERSION SALE OF A LIFETIME IS OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We told ya to jump all over this once-in-a-lifetime offer on our new KeywordNITRO Corporate, but it's OVER NOW!!

To purchase the software you can send your orders to: [email protected] and the price is now based on a single purchase, no subscription, at a one-time sale price of $950, with free lifetime upgrades.

The best software in the world for Twitter marketing just got a whole lot better, read the threads here on MMD about KNC and see how you can unlock the power.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

STAGGERING NEW RELEASE OF KEYWORDNITRO!

Since releasing our breakthrough Twitter Marketing System last May, there's been no grass growing under our feet, and yer not gonna BELIEVE how powerful our EPIC all-new release of KeywordNITRO 8.0 is!

I'll sum it up in one phrase
"TWITTER TRENDS" - yes that's correct, KeywordNITRO 8.0 introduces the massive power of automating your work 100% NO MORE KEYWORD ENTRIES, NO MORE CREATING TWITTER ACCOUNTS - AT LAST, TOTAL AUTOMATION!

Here's how it works - when you launch the program, you just got to "Google/Twitter Live Parser" tab. Here you will see the traditional 8 - Keyword input screen, but then you'll see a new "TRENDS" - Here's where all the magic happens!

You only have to click ONE BUTTON in this screen "Start" and KN will begin making Twitter accounts automatically. It will then go out to Twitter's OWN SEARCH ENGINE and discover THE LATEST TRENDING TWEETS! It will automatically append these trends, some with "#" hashtags, some without, but it makes no difference, because EVERYONE ON TWITTER IS FOLLOWING THESE TRENDS, IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

In plain language, what this means is that, because trending topics are so popular, when your tweet message says "Hey, did ya see this: WOODY ALLEN WINS BIG AT OSCARS", and that's a real-time trending tweet subject, ya better believe your audience is going to click your link!

The numbers are truly STAGGERING, on average, for each 100 Tweets sent, you'll get upwards of 5,000 views of your tweet! Will all of the viewers click on your link NOOOOO!!! But the traffic is MASSIVE and we can PROVE that this new release of KN is more powerful than ever and the automation level to drive traffic to your money urls has never been easier!

Priced at $950 on a one-time purchase, interested customers can contact: [email protected]

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE.

I am NOT affiliated with Keyword Nitro or Atomic Tweets.
Please do not contact me asking for any help/hints/guides that have anything to do with KN or AT.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
That's true, this guy is not affiliated with us in any way, shape or form - never has been.

So he's right, don't ask him for advice and help if you do need help, contact me on SKYPE.

Have fun!

G.E. Brant

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE.

I am NOT affiliated with Keyword Nitro or Atomic Tweets.
Please do not contact me asking why this software does not work.
Please do not contact me asking for any help/hints/guides that have anything to do with KN or AT.