Lead Generation

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
What type of software and what size volume of leads can it handle? ...
Would be my first question!....

As for suggestions, there are millions! ...
But given a little more info, such as what have you tried, thought of trying, not sure about trying, or you just looking for out of the box ideas?... Any of this information could help you to get better responses to your question!!!

Otherwise you'll just get suggestions like: social media, media buys, forum post, blog post...ect!

Reactions: daica85

daica85

Reaction score
Website
eCoupon.io
In order to generate leads for your business, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Arpan_Mondal

Reaction score
Start doing paid campaigns on Google Adwords which will help you to target relevant visitors to your landing page. Create a landing page which will help to achieve your primary goal which is capturing details of the users visiting landing pages. Segmenting your audience properly and nurture that lead by providing relevant content or offers which will help them to convert easily. Connect with them and ask about they are actually looking for and provide them advice and a road map to success.