LeadSmack Media Inc

LeadSmack

Network Staff
Network:

LeadSmack Media Inc

Network Description:

LeadSmack Media Inc. is a performance marketing network offering exclusive offers, fast payouts and high EPC's.

We make affiliates part of the team and offer many different rewards for everyone to take a shot at.

If we do not have an offer you want we will get it. If our pay out is lower we will do our best to beat it.

We have offers which no other networks have and that allows you to make even more money with us because not as much competition.

Prove to us you are part of the elite and get access to even more exclusive offers. Registration takes minutes and approval up to 2 days before you hear back but our network is exclusive and we do not accept just any affiliate. Sign up today and show us what you got!

Network Signup URL:

Signup

Minimum Payment:

$100

Commission Type:

PPL, PPS, CPC, CPM and more

Payout Frequency:

All payment frequencies available.

Payment Method:

Paypal, Check, Wire

Referral Commission:

up to 5%
Contact IM:

LeadSmack

Contact IM Type:

Twitter URL:

Twitter

Facebook URL:

Facebook

Interview

Question: What are you looking for in affiliates? Who is your ideal publisher?

Answer: Quality leads, honesty and transparency.

Question: How many people work for you?

Answer: Team of 5

Question: Are you running any special promotions at the moment?

Answer: Yes, we have a new contest about to launch as well as a point system for our pubs.

Question: Tell us a bit more about yourself...

Answer: My name is Jonathan Smith and I am a data lover. I enjoy what I do and love working on our network.

Question: We're dying to know...what do some of your Top Affiliates Make?

Answer: I prefer not to answer this question. More than 10k

Question: What are the key ingredients for running a successful network?

Answer: Being transparent, knowing the business, working with publishers and securing better rates and exclusive offers.

Question: Tell us about one of your best Affiliate Success Stories..

Answer: Well we get some new affiliates here and there and one of our publishers started with no industry exp and is now killing it at several thousand per week. We helped him get there and is feels good to know I played a part in changing his life for the better.

Question: What are some of the most popular traffic sources for your offers?

Answer: Download offers, Financial, Gaming, Dating and more.

Question: If someone had just $300 to get started, what would recommend their first steps be?

Answer: Get a domain, get tracking set up and buy data. Data is the key to success in this industry.

Question: Walk us through a day in your life...

Answer: Get up, answer emails, talk to advertisers and affiliates, add new offers, give instructions to our managers and did I mention check emails?

Question: How old are you and where are you from?

Answer: I am 25 from Murfreesboro, TN

Question: Do you have dedicated Affiliate Managers?

Answer: Yes, we have 3

Question: What is your favorite thing about the Affiliate Lifestyle?

Answer: I enjoy meeting the people I do. Connections are important but also a pleasure. Of course I like the amounts of money I take in daily :)

Question: What is the one thing you do better than anyone else?

Answer: Communication

Question: What sets your network apart from others?

Answer: We work with our affiliates helping them scale their current campaigns. We work hard to help everyone succeed. We do have some of the highest paying offers as well :)