Looking Ebay or Amazon Marketplace Sellers

explosive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]If you have real skills selling on Ebay or other online e-commerce venues contact us immediately... only a few spots left. Real sweet deal for dropshipping. No fees or upfront costs required - This is a legitimate means for those experienced in using Ebay or Amazon Marketplace. Interested? pm me quickly.

[/FONT]

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Jeez straight in aye . . . we are a community of trust so don't expect too many people to come flocking over that fast man.

Get to know us. We don't bite :D

explosive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well time is money my man and I already know that you all are great bunch as i have been reading the forum for a while now, picking up great pointers too. I need money and fast now and I am very fortunate to have found a dropship supplier I've used for 4 months now so I'm looking for those interested in a JV make good VERY good money. This is no BS. PM me.
Jeez straight in aye . . . we are a community of trust so don't expect too many people to come flocking over that fast man.

Get to know us. We don't bite :D

sirjocky

Make Money Online
Reaction score
im interested, i have years of experience and references :)

explosive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hi thanks for responding you'll be pleasantly surprised what you've stumbled upon too... pm me your email address so that I can send the list to you with instructions on how things work.
im interested, i have years of experience and references :)

celenco

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hi thanks for responding you'll be pleasantly surprised what you've stumbled upon too... pm me your email address so that I can send the list to you with instructions on how things work.
I am always skeptically of things like this but if it is legitimate, then pm me the details.

explosive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
a healthy amount of skepticism is good in business so I would expect nothing less.... PM sent
I am always skeptically of things like this but if it is legitimate, then pm me the details.

explosive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
By the way, I already have one new seller from the MMD community that contacted me per this thread and is doing quite well.

rebellord

Make Money Online
Reaction score
By the way, I already have one new seller from the MMD community that contacted me per this thread and is doing quite well.
I am an experienced e-bay seller if you want to toss a PM my way.

Thanks

narres

Make Money Online
Reaction score
OK, I have been doing this for years. I am interested in what you have...PM me

AnthonyV

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Proven eBay Seller

Explosive,

I've been selling on eBay 12-1/2 years, maybe longer than almost anyone on this forum/ I've been a silver power seller in the past and still make a good monthly revenue from eBay. If you want, PM me and let me know some specifics. If it's legit I'm certain I can bring something to the table.

jonesla9

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Whats the deal here, can you send me a pm as well? Thanks

spids

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Can you pm me the details?
I am interested, have a lot of expierence, I can sell on Amazon ie and Ebay ie. I live in Ireland but can also sell to ebay uk amazon uk.

Lokonopa

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Interested, ebay and Amazon.com seller here, actually an ex amazon employee as well... send me the PM :D

Mr.Postman

Make Money Online
Reaction score
can u send me information as well i am a seller on amazon and ebay.

mmtech1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm a seller on amazon and ebay - PM me details please