Main Street Marketing Fusion?

Black Dog

Make Money Online
The key, I think, is a piece of software that automates all the processes necessary for social media sign-ups and ties into traffic geyser for promoting offline businesses

Mike Koenigs

First version last year (Main Street Marketing Machines - sold out/doors closed quickly) - I believe most people made money

Jumper845

Make Money Online
The key, I think, is a piece of software that automates all the processes necessary for social media sign-ups and ties into traffic geyser for promoting offline businesses

Mike Koenigs

First version last year (Main Street Marketing Machines - sold out/doors closed quickly) - I believe most people made money
Yes, and the $3K price tag is supposed to be a drop in the bucket with their new Fusion system. If I had the moolah, I'd fork it over in a second! They've got the right idea, and they've got the right pricing. It'd be nice if some rich sugardaddy (or sugarmomma) on here would share it with us little folk who'll give it a good honest go.

It's supposed to be the boss of offline marketing methods and make your job easier with SEO reports and super good captivation tools. I believe Koenigs and his team are doing something right.

Maybe a few of us can chip in a bit for the whole deal?

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
You can have all the tools in the world but if you don't know how to sell and get the customers willing to buy than the 3K is better spent elsewhere.

How do the control the areas?

Imagine you and another 14 of you in the same city doing the same thing.

Bound to happen.

Take Care,

Jumper845

Make Money Online
You can have all the tools in the world but if you don't know how to sell and get the customers willing to buy than the 3K is better spent elsewhere.
Fully agree.
How do the control the areas?
Imagine you and another 14 of you in the same city doing the same thing.
Bound to happen.
They don't. The $3K price will control it, and so with the niches they decide to use. It's a long way from saturating the market with offline advertising... so far, so good.

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Jumper what od you mean so far so good?

The 3 k price tag will not control people from outside of your city contacting people in your city. This is the unique of the internet. Unless you can really customize this than it will be no different than someone promoting a ****** cutter site. Which is not recommended for long term business growth.

Have you bought the system and have you made any sales?

If yes to the first part great if no to the second part than it is just potential.

Good luck if you did buy this.

moneymaker6768

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
this is rediculously large but I have it, your going to have to buy a premium it's 2.5GB in a single file

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/870961261

gash

I personally think the price tag for it is obsurd. With all the money he made with TG, why the huge price tag. Greed. This is my personal opinion. I think what we have here on MMD is way better then a $3000 product. MMD is more giving then taking which I appreciate.