Make $100 a month By Flipping Information [Semi-Auto]

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
I read this method last month and I havn't gotten around to making it yet. But there's loads of potential in it. If you are reading this, I welcome you to the power of selling information.

Now, what does Flipping Information mean?
Consider this, you bought a small house at a really cheap price. You refurbish it, add some fixtures, make some new additional rooms, and stuff like that. After renovations are done, put it back on the market at a higher price.

Granted, you are going to need some capital on your side just to make this work. But let's take a look at the figures. Bought the house: $100,000. Refurbish and Fixing: $10,000. Selling back on the market: $200,000. In the game of Real Estate, you would've earned $90,000. Awesome, right? Now how do we do that in the Internet? By selling information.

Now what is the most expensive information on the Internet?
Not ebooks. Not government top secrets (sure, they could be worth millions but you're not gonna steal them). It's the training courses that is the most (legit and) expensive information on the Internet. See where I'm going with this?

Take any ebook that explains how-to do anything (whether it be knitting, fixing a car, plumbing, coding, designing, etc) and flip it into a full-fledged e-learning course. In summary, you are taking a $10 ebook into a recurring $100 training course. There's your $90. Of course, with building a new product/service, there's a some charges to make something like that:

Things you need:
  • E-Learning platform - Probably Moodle + Joomla or you can become a lecturer over at Udemy.com and create your course there.
  • Correct and accurate information to create your course - Go to any bookstore or go to Amazon and buy those how-to books.
  • Video Editor - Camtasia works like a charm if your course is mostly computer based. Else, just use regular Windows Movie Maker or what have you to put things together.
  • Microphone - You are going to read the book out to them. There's your script ready.
  • Camera - To record how you do it. Yes, you are going to need to learn what you are doing before you actually do it. But its not that hard for as long as you follow the book's instruction. But if it were something from Ikea, good luck. This doesn't necessarily mean you need a real HD Camera. If you got a smartphone, that's already good enough.
Course creation is where I got stuck since I get way too creative on how I make it. So my advise to everyone, keep it simple but make the lessons interactive enough to get the students to retain what they learn.

After that, you are ready to make money. Start marketing and pull out all those Social Media Marketing tactics to bring in viewers and convert them to aspiring students.

Good luck, Future Teachers!

P.S. If you are still unsure, try teaching a simple basic method by making a simple video and upload it to youtube. If you can do that, you can definitely create an e-learning course.

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
Just posted a video about how easy it was to make a simple lesson video and upload it to an elearning platform.

antokay

Reaction score
Thanks for this information,I will try the method.Hope to read more from you later.