Make $1000/Day with Runescape Botting

auroraantoinette

Reaction score
Let us know your results, it looks like you've have handled pretty well. Your post gave me the idea of using 'barebone' laptops to run the bots, so something with a very small hard drive, poor quality screen, no cd drive, just like ram, motherboard, processor, screen, keyboard, don't even need to plastic case and setting up rooms of them, you could probably build a basic one for ~$600 and run 20+ bots on it.
Yea i've seen some really run down computers online for $100 or less, I have a friend who can basically take it apart and put it back together so that its clean and way more efficient. Hell my BRAND NEW Windows 8 computer with 6 gigs of ram cost $300. I can run 10 bots on it with minimal lag.

I've already started with 1 character and just mining Coal at the low level of 30 already has gotten me more gold per hour then lobster fishing ever did. :D

If you try this to post your results!

BINOUZZ

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
Brother, if you use VPS, may I know what a stable specs for server? I can run the bot in my PC, but failed in VPS. Thanks..
Hi,

I have seen a valuable vps called https://fragvps.com/runescape-botting-vps/ it's come with some bots installed depending of the plan you want to use you can buy a 1-2 day trial if you want.
What is your experience with botting ? I try to build a solid strategy to avoid getting banned but it seems that if we can implement a good way to do it we can perform into this

victoriatran

Reaction score
Runescape, i know this game.I know how to play it, but not proficient yet.i have to learn how to play it, but very few people know.Can you help me ?This game in Vietnam are very few players.

CashCleaner

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
is this doable? really??
You would have to scale it A LOT to make decent money nowadays, in my opinion.
Runescape is still fairly popular but not at the heights it was years ago, especially with the amount of chinese botters / farmers around now selling gold VERY cheap.

victoriatran

Reaction score
Right, runescape picture is not pretty, it is not attractive any people

BINOUZZ

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
You would have to scale it A LOT to make decent money nowadays, in my opinion.
Runescape is still fairly popular but not at the heights it was years ago, especially with the amount of chinese botters / farmers around now selling gold VERY cheap.
Please help us! What is the best game to make money in the game niche with bot?

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
I think this is a good money maker but you haven't talk about technical things; How to host those 29-40 bots :)
You would have to invest in a VPS (Virtual Private Server). It's basically a large, very powerful computer located somewhere in the world that you can remotely access through your personal computer. Usually for these you will have to pay a monthly fee, and some do not allow game botting. I would suggest getting a VPS that is hosted somewhere in the Netherlands or Holland as they will be less strict with the whole botting thing

talltahitian35

Reaction score
I saw someone say somethin about hiring freelancers to manage some bots, would you need VPS access and freelancers? Or one or the other

Ulriikkasmith

Reaction score
Can anyone some more details on this quite vividly ..i mean it;d be nice if you get money just by playing games and all..if it turns out to be good than a lot of financial problems will be solved.

Last edited:

talltahitian35

Reaction score
You don't really play the game, you just have programs farm virtual items for you and you sell those items
My question is- do you need to have a VPS and hire freelancers to manage a bunch of bots for you, or just one or the other? Also I visited some sites like ingamedelivery and guy4game and didn't really seem to feel the vibe too well... So I would like to start up a bot empire and be able to sell to a trusted site and not have to worry about finding customers or if their scammers. Also is there a better substitute for runescape? I know that it has died down some so looking for a more popular game

talltahitian35

Reaction score
Can anyone some more details on this quite vividly ..i mean it;d be nice if you get money just by playing games and all..if it turns out to be good than a lot of financial problems will be solved.
And yea what you said lol, more details :)

JemieAff

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How many hours per day of monitoring would this take? I don't think it looks like its worth it --- world hopping constantly can be strenuous to do with one account, let alone 40. Or can bots nowadays world hop themselves?

talltahitian35

Reaction score
I was thinking of a diff game other than run escape do not sure if they world hop in other games

Emertat

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Does this method still works? im going to try this method! please answer me:)

cpwebsite

Reaction score
I haven't tried it in a while, and from what I understand from my regular runescape playing, runescape has a rolled out many updates which kill bots, so I'm not sure how well it would work anymore, bots are pretty much non-existant now.