Hi my name is Sakuwa and i have made over $5000 dollars in the last week and i want to teach you how to do it today

There is three simple steps:
Create a click funnels account
build a website
get traffic

these might be hard to do at first but i promise you it is easy once you get the hang of it i know it sounds to easy but it is very possible no matter how good you are i have only been doing this for a month and the first day i started getting results i think this is the easiest way to get a passive 6 figure cash flow a year is email marketing and if your are intrested and want to see high money results and never have to work again you should watch this video of how i made a living off of sending emails online so once again if your intrested watch this video this may not be up forever so you may want to watch as fast as possible.

Best of luck: Sakuwa

That's funny. Such money not to make the common man. I have a small salary and sometimes I need money. I'm certainly not going to engage in dubious Affairs and to pay attention to doubtful offers. In case of urgent need, I just take a loan on the website https://zenithloans.com/. It is safe and convenient.

This free ebook can change your financial life !!

Before I tell you how I make money, there will be a lot of people recommending a lot of different ways to make money online sitting on a couch at home.
Let us break down those possible recommendations for you.

1. SURVEY SITES- Really! I woulde rather go begging in the streets rather than sign up for these stupid sites that won’t even make pennies even if I slog the whole day! That’s how ridiculous these sites are. I don’t know about other countries, but here in India it sucks. Sign up for sites like Swagbucks (Not recommended, coz they don’t even help u make pennies working for the whole day). People recommending survey sites are lying to your face, and they aren’t even ashamed about it.
2. BLOGGING: Sure, there are many blogs that makes $100,000 a month! Yes, there are .I don’t doubt it. Coz I know it for a fact. But for someone who is just starting out and has no money to invest , blogging is a not recommended. Before wasting time, let me drive my point home. Any blog requires hosting which will cost you around $3-$5 a month (Hostgator or Bluehost), themes will cost you around $50-$99 a year (Genesis, Thrive etc.) depending on which theme you would go for, an auto responder will cost you about $19-$297 and a lot more (like Aweber) creating content takes time, trying to rank in Google's first page will drive you crazy, SEO will probably be a headache for you, if you don't like to write.
So, Good luck with blogging my friend!!

3. AFFILIATE MARKETING: This is a great way to make money. No doubt about it without any investments of time and money. For you to get affiliate commissions , you have to have traffic (customers), direct them to your offers (affiliate products) and when they sign up or purchase that offer, you get the commission, also known as affiliate commission. You can use either the free traffic/paid traffic. Now free traffic isn't free at all, you will have to set up a niche website or a social media page with lots and lots of followers. This process freaking takes time. And if time isn't money, I don't know what the heck is. And Oh did I mention content creation, link building, hosting costs, VPS servers, landing pages, outsourcing etc. The list goes on. Affiliate marketing isn't for people who have no money to invest upfront !
If you ever want the step-by-step guide on how to make money with affiliate marketing, I would highly recommend you to get this free book, DotComSecrets by Russell Brunson, showing you his exact 8 figures strategies on how to crush it with your Affiliate marketing business, Check it out here:

https://expertsecrets.com/?cf_affiliate_id=1557397&affiliate_id=1557397