Make $600 Per Month With An A-Team

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me

I've thought about this method before and it failed because I didn't have stable Internet connection and I wasn't good in getting sales. So if you guys wanna try it out, go ahead and let me know how it goes for you.

Make Money in Freelancing - Normal Edition

1. Start a freelancing email account as a company or group or team. e.g. [email protected]
  2. Register to ALL the freelancing sites. E.g. Freelancer.com, Elance.com, oDesk, etc.
  3. Find a few freelancers to come together to form a great team or at least for a start, get the newbies like over at WarriorForum or other forums with a Collaboration Section in it. Make sure that the team that you recruit is a package kind. Like Making a video would require: a. Camera Guy b. Video Editor/Producer c. Voice actor/actress In recruitment, tell them that they will receive a fixed per contract pay. i.e. Camera Guy gets $200, Video Editor gets $200, Voice Actors gets $200. So in total, you get $600 in cost. But in order for them to become a team, they gotta work like a team. So set up a really really small test project to see if they have it takes to be part of the A-Team. Note, you need newbies who hasn't gotten any freelancing experience but does have skills in doing the project. Then when they accomplish this test project, use it as a portfolio.
  4. Find projects that matches their skillset. To bid for these projects, use a simple template of what services you offer and the proposed method of building those videos that the client wants. E.g. sales letter
    "Hi, We are <awesome freelancing name here> and saw your listing and thought that we can do wonders together. We can do the following : <list all the skills relevant to the project posted>. You can find my portfolio at <your URL of all your portfolios or if that's not allowed, attach some of the portfolio work to the bid>. We propose <whatever best solution you can deliver but keep it short and brief>.
    Thank you and I look forward to your positive response.
    -<Awesome Freelancing Co>"

Needless to say, you gotta edit the above sales pitch.
  5. Bid a little higher with your desired profit %. Like 30% or 40%. So your profit will be: 600 * 30% = $180 per contract. If the client request to lower the bid, take it out of your desired profit by %. Like 600 * 15% = $90. At least its better than nothing.
  6. Win the contract.
  7. Get commission for the work.
  8. Rinse and repeat at step 4 (or go to step 3 if you lost some freelancers along the way).

Did it work for you? If so, let me know. Thanks.

CashCleaner

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Interesting concept, essentially you are just brokering deals or acting as an agency for the "team". Of course there is nothing stopping the freelancers from doing all this work themselves after a while.

In the long scheme of things you could set up a community site / freelance bidding site for freelancers to form teams themselves and you take a % from all the work that passes through.

sharene

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I am thinking to contact my niece for this idea last night, cause she's earning at oDesk to run an agency and hire those who cannot get hired like me especially members of our family who has ability to do things but not good in applying for the job.

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
Interesting concept, essentially you are just brokering deals or acting as an agency for the "team". Of course there is nothing stopping the freelancers from doing all this work themselves after a while.

In the long scheme of things you could set up a community site / freelance bidding site for freelancers to form teams themselves and you take a % from all the work that passes through.
Yeah that's what some people are doing like blur Groups.

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
I am thinking to contact my niece for this idea last night, cause she's earning at oDesk to run an agency and hire those who cannot get hired like me especially members of our family who has ability to do things but not good in applying for the job.
Yeah pretty much. Do take note that some freelancing project would require "A" contractor to discuss and work with and not a team. Especially the per hour projects.