Make Money By Helping Others To Make More...

Moneymagnet1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
This thing allowed me to get some really good income, and everyone can do it.

You cant imagine how people want to be bigger and get more respect and reputation.
basically you need to get some people who does music, youtube videos, tweets or do anything on internet, if there is money making involved, and then your job is to "help " them.

So if you get some small youtuber, but his videos are good and quality, just send him message saying : hey, your videos are cool, but do you want to get more fame ? I can help you ;) Reply back and we can make some good things together.

And if he reply back, just say what you can offer him to get more fame on youtube, and what it will give him.

If he gets like 10k video views a day, its 70k a week, you can caluclate how much he makes, and its like $10-$50/day $70-$350 a week.

So its good target.

Then offer him some things that will help him to get more fame.

For youtube you can offer :

Views
Subscribers
Social promotion

And charge like $100-$500 for that. If you do it all together, for each you can charge less, but he must be interested in this, because more fame = more money for him so its WIN = WIN

Anyway, help others to make more money by helping and using your IM skills.

To get all this done, just outsource everything, and use fiverr.com because people sell service worth $xxx for $5 ;)

use some time and figure out other things where you can help others to make more money offering some good things to them and in exchange make $$$ for yourself as well.

Ask Questions Below

Grey

Reaction score
Great idea. Almost a branch off from fiverr reselling. Many ways to twist it. Thanks for posting!

Moneymagnet1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Great idea. Almost a branch off from fiverr reselling. Many ways to twist it. Thanks for posting!
Ye. Fiverr gig reselling has been very very profitable for me. So only you need to take action and you will be good :)

Thanks

paydayloan

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. There are a lot of talented people out there who are looking to promote their talents and abilities.

Jamie-Anderson.com

Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-anderson.com
This is a good idea in theory as Fiverr reselling has become very popular recently. I didn't think it would take off like it has but it seems that there are still a lot of people who just don't know exactly what they can get for $5. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if you could resell a Fiverr gig with likes/comments/views for $100+ if you contacted enough users.

ZeoAm

Reaction score
I like your concept and way! Innovative..

I actually worked on fiverr before but your post gave me great ideas for new gigs..

Thanks

Goo7dson

Reaction score
There are a lot of talented people out there who are looking to promote their talents and abilities.