Make money investing in Betting

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Betting RSS

3 days left till we start our service.
We will dedicate ourselves to those who made the deposit for payment picks but meanwhile we will still post lots of interesting stuff on the website.
Thanks for those that deposited till now and i promise we will do our best to keep the profit coming.
Please post any other suggestions that you might have and we will take them into account. I give you an example. A user from Denmark that wants to subscribe and we talked much on e-mail suggested that tennis matches should have in the article the date, time and tourney because he isn't an expert in tennis and this way he can find them better. So, having this example in mind, we expect comments on the way we can improve and have a very good service from the start.

1 Euro per day isn't that much for the first month. Just take a look on the right at our statistics till now. 30 EURO can be made just in one bet. The statistic is made using flat stakes. I suggest, if you subscribe to us to bet using flat stakes. The bet being 2.5% of your bank. This way you can have a good margin when a bad streak will happen. If you see 6/10, 8/10 type of bets think that those 2.5% as a 10 unit bet.

In the image below we have the results of the poll that was on the website for 5 days last week. I take into consideration the choice of our viewers and tell you that the first month will have a fee of 30 EURO(making a geometrical average was about 34.8 EURO based on the vote but i stripped it to 30). I will not make 3 months or 6 months packages yet. I will put this moderate fee for the first month mainly because i want more people to subscribe and also for them to begin to trust us more. There are many of you that didn't follow us from the start and last week wasn't one of the brightest that we had. This way you can gain trust and encourage more subscribers to our service and also take into account your opinion from the polls.

How many picks to expect each month? You can expect about 100 picks per month. I counted 3 to 6 or 7 picks per day. The problem Is that I cannot give an exact number. There can be dead days with nothing to choose from, I cannot choose something just for the sake of it and there are some days when there are Grand Slams with lots of games and/or Formula 1 races where there will not be just one pick per race but 2-3 and maybe 4 sometimes.

Will you put in a maximum of subscribers?
Not for the 1st month but we might consider it for the following months.

Can I expect the same time of delivery each day?
There will be picks posted each morning at around 8:00 – 9:00 CET, but have in mind that there will be tournaments like US Open where picks can be posted throughout the day. Also as you noticed Eva posts her picks somewhere in the period of 14:00 to 16:00 CET. Never, but never will be posted a pick within one hour of the start of the game.

Where do you take your odds from?
I take them from Betexplorer, Odddsoddsodds, Betbrain and Tennisexplorer but not after verifying that what I find there is true. I found many times that the refresh rate on those website is slow. I will try to post the biggest odds that i find in the moment of the post and i will try to also say under which odds there is no value remaining.

I recommend if you have a smartphone or any phone with e-mail to enable push on the e-mail or a close interval for verifying the mailbox and that is how you will receive the picks in time. I will not post them via twitter and rss feeds as those could get compromised. Logged users will be verified after IP as there can be someone that can give the account away to others. I have seen it happen. Anyway, I can always see the ip and the countries from where people are logging into the website.
I will think after the first month also about an sms system.

Last but not least, the payment method!

1. I prefer at first the moneybookers method as i use moneybookers a lot. I also have a card with them and everything is a lot faster than paypal for me. If you don't have a moneybookers account make one accesing THIS LINK.
Deposit 30 EURO to [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it clicking on this banner below and then e-mail me at [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it stating the username and the transaction ID from moneybookers. This way i can identify you and make your user active to view the payment picks part of our website.

2. Second payment method is through paypal. If you have a paypal account and don't have one with moneybookers you can deposit 30 EURO in our account by clicking on the banner below. The same as above, you have to send me an e-mail at [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it stating your username and the number of the transaction from paypal to identify you.

Attention! Users can still be made on the website but not all can view the payed content. Also keep in mind that we track your ip and if we see too many ip's from one account you will be given an advertisment.
STATISTICS TILL NOW
Statistics

110 Bets
63 WON / 7 VOID / 47 LOST
Staked: 1116
Returned: 1398.55
Profit: 282.55
Yield: 25.31%
Download Statistics Spreadsheet

Take a look in THIS ARTICLE for more details on how the payment will be made and other important stuff about the service.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I don't really understand your question.
People that subscribe for 30 euro a month will recieve payment picks that now i am giving for free. For one month time i have an yield of 25% so to see what you can expect from your investment.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is the last day when you can catch a place from the start of our journey as a payment service. So i want to make a little wrap up of things to come.

Picks will be from Football, Tennis, Motor sport and in the near future also American Sports.

Everyone that have made a subscription has two methods to see the picks:

- Article in the restricted area in the website (will be from tomorrow by clicking the Payment Picks in the menu);
- Every time a article is written in that area, the user will receive an e-mail with that article.

There will be new statistics kept from Monday to not interfere with the one that is at the moment. This way we can keep track of what we are doing from this important moment on.

Everyone can still make a subscription after today with the same methods and his month of payment picks starts from the day he registered.

If you just saw this today, take a look at THIS ARTICLE for little more details.

Hope the team and me can grow to your expectations. Let's have a wonderful month.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I want to make a little statistics of the bookmakers the viewers of our website are using in their everyday betting routine. This way i can make my mind easier from where should i take the odds for the articles.

I hope everyone can answer commenting to this article. Write down the bookmakers in the order you use them.

Thanks in advance and hope you know that me knowing what bookmakers you are using is in your advantage and also i can make suggestions of other good bookmakers to use for best odds.

Here is the article where you can write your comment

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I just finished to make the final statistics after the 1st free month. From now on, i will reset the statistics to show the current statistics for the restricted section to keep track of the results we have there.

After a wonderful 1st month we have made 136 Bets from which 72 won, 8 where void and 56 lost. We have staked 1259.5 units to win 1590.55 and gain a profit of 331.05. The final yield ended at 26.28%.

You can download the spreadsheet of the bets HERE. You can also look at the articles written as the website keeps them in an archive. Check the pages way down on the main page.

From today these picks will only be received by the ones that subscribed to the payment service. The rest of the articles, previews, news, etc. will still be posted on the main page. And from time to time we will give away free picks, combos.

Picks are sent for today. Other can still subscribe by the methods described HERE

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hmmm. So what sort of outlay are you looking at in stake for a month

What size bets are you suggesting
Are you giving any staking plans

Just browsing but will help members if you can answer this

thanks

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Of course.

I wrote also on the website the following and take it as a suggestion:

The statistic is made using flat stakes. I suggest, if you subscribe to us to bet using flat stakes. The bet being 2.5% of your bank. This way you can have a good margin when a bad streak will happen. If you see 6/10, 8/10 type of bets think that those 2.5% as a 10 unit bet.

The other things are explained in the 1st post. Hope it helps.

If there are questions feel free to post them.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
As i have already told you the results will be published on the front page and also the picks from yesterday you will find now in the payment picks section and in the archive on the front page.

First day of our payment service and we have 2 won bets, 2 lost with a profit of 12.3 units.

Check the results HERE

The archive of the articles for payment picks are HERE

We have ended well the free month and had a good start to the payment service.

You can still subscribe this month with a 30 Euro fee. Your 1st month will start from the moment you make the payment.

Good luck all! Picks for today were sent to subscribers.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Second day now, and there are two days with profit at the beginning. The free service ended well, the payment service started well. Couldn't be better.

For yesterday we had 8.5 units of profit. Check the results HERE Yield till now is kept at 30%.

I have sent 3 picks form tennis today and one from football. Already on e-mail and in the restricted area on the website. It is simple. If someone payed for the subscription and he logged in on the website with his username and password can see the articles with the proposed picks. When the results from yesterday are posted i will also make the articles visible to all of you.

Details about the payment service Here

You can see the statistics on the right from the free month and since the payment service started.

Good luck!

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
From today picks are also sent to bettingadvice surveillance team for further verifying. This way i hope people can trust us more. I am not gonna lie, the subscribers number was over what i expected initially so for me and the team that is good because we have to be more careful with the selections we make.

Yesterday was not a very good day, but not that bad either: -4 units.

Today picks were sent to the subscribers.

Details about the payment service are found Here

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
We hit the jackpot yesterday. Days like this happened also in the free month but now it is more rewording to see them happening :)

We've had 5 picks, all 5 won. You can see the picks in the wrap-up HERE

There were 43 units of profit from 50 units staked. Yield got up for these 5 days since the service started at 28%.

Today's picks will be sent to the subscribers as soon as possible. One mail just flew from our newsletter plugin half an hour ago. More will come.

You can subscribe to our picks service after reading this article. Take a closer look at our archive to see how the picks are made and decide for yourself if it is profitable or not :)

Statistics so far(5 days) for the payment service are:

21 Bets / 13 WON / 0 VOID / 8 LOST
Staked: 199
Returned: 255.1
Profit: 56.1
Yield: 28.19%

Don't forget, website is monitored by bettingadvice team.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Since Bojjan came to be our MLB tipster 2 days ago he gave 3 winning picks.

Yesterday we had 5 winning picks out of 6, giving our subscribers 37.8 UNITS of profit raising the yield to 16.6 %

You can read the article with the results HERE

Also you can download the spreadsheet from this link.

With a week gone from the 1st payment month the results are:

39 Bets 22 WON / 1 VOID / 16 LOST
Staked: 371
Returned: 432.6
Profit: 61.6
Yield: 16.60%

The 30 EURO for the 1st month subscription will be available till 26th of August. Read the article about what we are giving and methods of payment HERE

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
7 WINNING PICKS from tennis in a row. That is what i mean by a good run. Hope that helped your accounts to rise a bit.

We are now 81 UNITS of profit for about a week and a half since the payment service was born.

Everything seems to go into the right direction.

Join our service now if you want to win money from betting. You will receive professional picks with complete analysis.

Read about our service HERE

Good luck!

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
We started very well our week. We've managed to win a bet with odds around 8! Also our tennis system won thanks to Chris at odds around 2.62. Complete profit is 62.2 UNITS just for yesterday

Don't forget picks were also sent to verification to bettingadvice surveillance team.

Hope you understand now how important is to be always connected to your e-mail with different kind of devices(smartphones, blackbery, etc) To get the info and bet straight away. The game was removed from bet365 within 10 minutes of me sending the e-mail but many subscribers got it or have made a bet live as the game was in their live offer.

Details about yesterday can be found in THIS ARTICLE

We make reviews of all past results from tennis and also comments about the results from football. We want everything to be crystal clear for our subscribers as we enter this LAST WEEK of subscription with a fee of 30 EURO per month(1 euro per day) After this week is over, other subscription plans will be made including up to 6 month of subscription if you would like.

We offer great analysis with our picks and also promise a good yield by the end of the month. If not, next month will be free. On the long run, after many years of betting i promise an yield of over 12-13%.

Now we are almost over with our second month(1st month of payment service).

In the 1st month we had the following statistics:

136 Bets 72 WON / 8 VOID / 56 LOST
Staked: 1259.5
Returned: 1590.55
Profit: 331.05
Yield: 26.28%

Now within one week of ending the second one:

89 Bets 46 WON / 2 VOID / 39 LOST
Staked: 833
Returned: 945.8
Profit: 112.8
Yield: 13.54 %

So a total yield for two months of around 19%.

Take a look now at our website and enjoy our services just like our other numerous customers. Read more about the payment service HERE

Hope users can now trust us and hopefully we will get the bettingadvice verified status soon. Their mail is included in our mailing list so picks are sent here everyday.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Two tennis picks and two mlb picks sent to our subscribers following one football pick sent from yesterday.

I want to write an article because many people say that they don't like payed services. They always tell you that they will not pay for something they could do themselves. I would like to tell them that they are wrong writing down main reasons for the birth of this service:

1. I know that i am doing well with my bets and also know my friends are doing good also. But one interesting fact, since the service started i am doing even better. In my day to day life i put heart into everything and i put a lot of heart in this service. My girlfriend can tell you: when the service is not doing well i am also affected by this, when is doing good it is the same. What i am trying to say is that if i give my picks to others and also i am taking the bets i tend to follow better my rules in betting not making many mistakes and keeping the profit steady.

2. Not everyone has time to squander the forums and the world wide web for information about bets. Not everyone is a professional punter that spends 4 to 5 hours per day reading news about teams or players and watching games for other 4 hours. Not everyone has large databases of websites, twitter accounts, facebook accounts of players :) I think about 90% of the ones that like to bet are amateurs or semi-professional punters, but they like this, they put soul into the games they bet. They like the feeling of watching a game and sensing something besides the emotions of his favorite winning or losing and maybe wants to watch the game and have a favorite team in that game. Why not doing this by winning some money also, putting your trust into a service that seems profitable, a service that gains your trust in time.

To gain trust... This is the main reason we started with a free month, than a moderate fee of 1 EURO per day. People will see how we are doing, how our analysis are, how our reviews and previews are written and of course, how our profit is at the end of a month. This is why we started to send picks to bettingadvice surveillance team and so on..

3. And there is that category of punters that i like to call investors. They find a good service where they invest money and win lots of money, money from which they make a good living. I know they exist. I work for one as an agent at a big asian bookie. I had long talks with him and know how those people think. They don't waste time betting themselves and finding information, they hire people to do that for them.

You have to understand that myself and the other members of our team work hard to find this bets for us, and for these two months also for you. Time is not wasted but it's a WIN-WIN situation. This is my conclusion.

Take a look for yourself at OUR WEBSITE and take what conclusion you want.

If you have questions please feel free to write us at [email protected] You will receive an answer ASAP as demonstrated to other users that are amazed by the answering time :D

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Here we are. End of 1st month. Here are the statistics for this month and also the plans for next month:

124Bets / 62 WON / 3 VOID / 59 LOST
Staked: 1167
Returned: 1265.1
Profit: 98.1
Yield: 8.40 %

Spreadsheet to be downloaded HERE

You have come to our website through various means but, nevertheless, you all have something in common: you want to make money. And this is exactly what we do: give you picks in order to win money. We are not only about giving picks, but we also bring you the latest information on teams, tennis players, injuries, etc. More, we give you inside information just like our last 2 football matches that were winning picks at odds of 4.5 and 8! All the information, including picks, is available on our website in the customers' section and also in your email, on your phone, pretty much anywhere you could be just to receive instant information.

Before starting our service, we have spent a lot of time browsing the Internet for websites that are doing exactly what we do. Our conclusion? We are the cheapest and the most complete website around. It is not just a paid picks website, it is also a betting portal where you can find the latest information, links to livestreams, links to tennis tournaments, draws, livescores, and much more.

So, what is this all about? It is quite simple. We have various packs which you can purchase. It is a fee you pay with no other extra costs. We don't charge you per pick sent, we don't charge you per information sent. We work as a normal subscription that you pay for any service you get at home. We deliver over 100 picks a month. It hasn't been the greatest month of profit but even with this, we our still over the 8% yield which many other websites that charge WAY MORE do not even achieve. WE KNOW we can do better, you know this as well, so we can only get better figures :) Please take a look at the statistics from the first month: 26% yield. Our plan is to be over 10% monthly, and this will for sure be achieved now that all the championships have started. A 10% yield a month for over 100 bets sent is quite decent, even more that we don't charge as much as our competitors. Why are we doing this? Because we consider you should have the best possible services at a cheap price.

In addition to our great services, we have the fastest enquiry answer over the net. Don't believe us? Just ask our numerous customers, even they were impressed at first. Wherever we are, we always have internet (on the laptop or on the phone), meaning we are always answering your enquiries, your questions, and send out picks.

In conclusion, don't waste your time browsing the internet all day long for information or pay a lot for other paid-picks websites. We take care of this for you at a very reasonable price and we do it best.

How many picks to expect each month?

You can expect about 100 picks per month. I counted 3 to 6 or 7 picks per day. The problem Is that I cannot give an exact number. There can be dead days with nothing to choose from, I cannot choose something just for the sake of it and there are some days when there are Grand Slams with lots of games and/or Formula 1 races where there will not be just one pick per race but 2-3 and maybe 4 sometimes.

Can I expect the same time of delivery each day?

There will be picks posted each morning at around 8:00 – 9:00 CET, but have in mind that there will be tournaments like US Open where picks can be posted throughout the day. Also as you noticed Eva posts her picks somewhere in the period of 14:00 to 16:00 CET. Never, but never will be posted a pick within one hour of the start of the game.

Where do you take your odds from?

I take them from Betexplorer, Odddsoddsodds, Betbrain and Tennisexplorer but not after verifying that what I find there is true. I found many times that the refresh rate on those website is slow. I will try to post the biggest odds that i find in the moment of the post and i will try to also say under which odds there is no value remaining.

I recommend if you have a smartphone or any phone with e-mail to enable push on the e-mail or a close interval for verifying the mailbox and that is how you will receive the picks in time. I will not post them via twitter and rss feeds as those could get compromised. Logged users will be verified after IP as there can be someone that can give the account away to others. I have seen it happen. Anyway, I can always see the ip and the countries from where people are logging into the website.

You can read also the article HERE including also our subscription plans.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
And here are the first two testimonials that i have asked the subscription users to write to us. Every mail that i recieve will be posted in a special part of our website: HERE

Lars (Currently established in Phillipines)

Ok here we go.....Feel free to post it on your website:

I joined Michti and his team right from the beginning and so far I am very satisfied.

I wont say anything about ROI or number of picks..... They speak for themselves, but I will be happy to tell about my experience when it comes to support.

Currently I live in Asia and once in a while I send Michti messages on very strange time of the day in Europe, and it seems like this guy is online 24/7!!...... I get answer from him within 10-15 minutes every time.

About the picks most of them are with good reviews and the team together cover Soccer from all over the world, WTA, ATP, Formula 1, MLB and even volleyball picks sometimes. I probably have forgot some sports they cover.

So far it hasnt been difficult to get the same prices and hopefully that wont change.

Difficult to say what I dislike. I hope Michti find a good tipster to join his team for NFL- and Collegefootball season.

I will definitely recommend anyone to join Michti and his team - But not too many as the prices will be harder to get.

Alfonso G. (Spain)

Excuse my English, for that reason I use a translator, a shame but more involved.
In general terms I'm very happy, the first experience was for me to Very Good, we will continue to rely on RSS.

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
And we hit the jackpot yesterday with a totally great day overall. 24 UNITS made in tenis and one pick from football at odds aroun 5.5. What can you ask more?

Tennis
Jelena Jankovic - Simona Halep Under 19.5 BET LOST (-10 UNITS)
Schwank - Ginepri Over 36.5 BET WON (+9.3 UNITS)
Cuevas - Silva 1 @ 1.90 BET WON (+9 UNITS)
Feliciano Lopez -1.5 sets - Giraldo 1 @ 1.84 BET WON (+8.4 UNITS)
Stepanek - Benneteau 1 @ 2.46 BET LOST (-10 UNITS)
Serra - Mayer 1 @ 3.73 BET WON (+27.3 UNITS)
Ferrer - Dolgopolov Over 37.5 @ 1.901 BET LOST (-10 UNITS)

Football
Southampton - Swindon 2 @ 5.55 BET WON (+45.5 UNITS)

Basketball
Turkey - Greece Under 145.5 @ 1.90 BET WON (+9.1 UNITS)

Already 4 early tennis picks sent to the subscribers to get the bigger odds.

Made a short statistic for this month from which 5 days are gone. Yeah, i know that we were a little bit stupid to begin the service on 26th of the month but anyway that's not too important.

Here are the statistics:

46 Bets / 26 WON / 1 VOID / 19 LOST
Staked: 448
Returned: 565.2
Profit: 117.2
Yield: 26.16 %

Also i uploaded a spreadsheet on google docs for this month for anyone to see:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmSRCXc09MhMdGt5Y1ZqTGdyNGVXVUFwM0k3dm9XTUE&hl=en

Betting RSS

bettingrss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Long time since i posted my results here and things are going even better than the last time. We had an incredible run with this year's US Open with 27 won 15 lost and 1 void with an incredible yield of 35% on average odds of 2.23.

Results look like this for the current month:

85 Bets / 50 WON / 2 VOID / 33 LOST
Staked: 833
Returned: 1104.3
Profit: 271.3
Yield: 32.56 %
View Statistics Spreadsheet

Just check it out and decide for yourself if it's worth it. Many people think that they have made a good investment following us.

Good luck!

Betting RSS