Make Money with Iphone

ladypreneuer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.incomegirl.com
I just got this in my e-mail, and I would like to share with you..

This post comes from Dan Schointuch at partner site Money Talks News.
With the upcoming release of iOS 5, the iPhone will be able to do more than ever. But one thing you probably didn't know it can do is earn you some extra cash.
Here are three examples of ways to make money with your iPhone.

Gigwalk. Gigwalk is a free app that can get you started making money in about five minutes. Simply install it from the iPhone store, complete a brief registration, and you're off to work.

Gigwalk uses your iPhone's GPS receiver to show you nearby "jobs." A typical job in Gigwalk may involve visiting a restaurant and taking pictures of the menu, photographing red-light cameras at a specific intersection, or buying a beer and noting whether the clerk asked for ID. These jobs typically pay between $3 and $10.

Not all tasks are paying. Some give you "streetcred" points, and others require streetcred points to access them -- a way of rewarding diligent Gigwalkers with exclusive jobs. But of the nonpaying jobs I've seen, you'll probably be doing something like picking up trash to beautify a park. From an environmental standpoint, there are worse things you could be doing with your time.

Gigwalk isn't yet available everywhere, but if you live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, South Florida, New York City, Boston or Philadelphia, you're in luck. Payments are sent through PayPal.

ff_Ian

Reaction score
Would also be very interested to know how much you made with this!

MontyzPython

Reaction score
There's another app like this as well. I believe it's called Field Agent. I tried it out once just to see what it was all about.

I think they paid me $4.00 to go over to Kmart and take a picture of one of the display shelves. May be worth it for the beginner.

kgaskin07

Reaction score
this is awesome, I need to get a new iPhone so I can start using this :D

beest12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Great tips, i will be getting a iphone soon. So bookmarked this :)

syfer

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well this looks interesting to see this make money iphone well good luck

djsmuve

Reaction score
Wow. Excellent share. Thank you for this. I'm in NYC and most of the jobs in my area pay decent. I'm going to schedule out two days where I earn a few bucks. Good share Ladypreneuer

workfortime

Reaction score
Lol I was expecting something you can create a business from..

Kind of like saying :"You can go and find a job" :)

I see how it can be a few quick bucks though.

andlosek

Reaction score
Thanks Bro for the way to share. Hope will be help to make some bucks.