MMD Answers - How it works

Reizar

Make Money Online
Hey Guys,

This is a new section I just opened up and configured.

Basically this section works similar to Yahoo Answers. In which members are able to ask questions and other members can reply to them.

But members can also choose the best reply so that the thread becomes more valuable and less time consuming to read.

When you submit a question in this forum it will be set to "Unanswered" and that will be in red so that people can easily find your thread and provide an answer.

Once people have posted and you find the answer you think is the best. Click Choose as Best answer which is found on the top of someones post.

This will make their post come directly under your thread post and will change your thread to have a prefix "Answered" which is in green.

So guys, make use of this section. Don't feel silly asking a question. But be sure to search before you do so.

"The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked"

RFC3514

Make Money Online
The answer to your question is:

Great addition to the forum, a new innovation and it should take us a long way. :p

Choose my answer as the best because we all know it is :p
Indeed. Only posting so nobody can say you got no competition!
Great invention Reizar, will be a HUGE advantage to us noobs out there.
Thank you so much for this one!
Anyway, we still got masses to read...

Btw, the answer is 42!
Try to pwn that ^^

FiveAlive

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This section is great, but there is one kinda stupid question: "how do I make the monies online?" If anyone asks that the only answer ever given will be "read the forums until you have a more specific question to ask". So please no one ask that question :)

davejug1

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Damn this section has been here over a week and I only just noticed it?

Fantastic addition to an already amazing forum.

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey I've noticed that on the new design the "mark as best answer" disappear.

Is it me getting older or it's really missing?

Reizar

Make Money Online
Hey I've noticed that on the new design the "mark as best answer" disappear.

Is it me getting older or it's really missing?
Its not you, its because when the upgrade to vbulletin 4 happened, we had to remove a lot of the old plugins. Some of which haven't been updated yet.

I have been looking at getting into Im for about 4 yrs. running. The only problem I have is actually finding something to start with. I have been set into IM overload by most of the sites promising this and that. My question is HOW do I start?

This section is great, but there is one kinda stupid question: "how do I make the monies online?" If anyone asks that the only answer ever given will be "read the forums until you have a more specific question to ask". So please no one ask that question :)
hahaha.. indeed. It will just end up with that question at all.

Hi, everybody! how are you? i am new member in from !! i have 50+ workers now making all kinds of social media acc, but looking good method, if have please help me or jv with me