**MMD Spreads the Wealth**-Bane

Bane

Ill try and keep this updated every 24 hours.

So far, nothing. I have clicks but no conversions.
Total money earned-0.

Im confident though.

Bane

No luck as of late. Im using free domains though and I think that could have something to do with the lack of conversions.

Bane

No luck since yesterday. Next week Im gonna purchase some legit domains since Ill have spare cash and Ill also be uploading watermarked videos to tube sites. Lesgo!

Bane

Update: Bought some domains today that hopefully will help conversions. Dot Tk domains just look unprofessional and I imagine are a deterrent when it comes to clicks. Will upload watermarked vids to pr0n sites and continue with this method. LEGGGO!

Bane

Update: Uploaded 18 vids today with watermarks to some pr0ntube sites. I will do this whenever I have free time. I dont expect to have any conversions until the videos go live so It might be a few days before a few updates.

Edit: Already starting to see traffic from these vids. Conversions will come in time

Last edited:
Figured Id update. traffic is consistently growing but still need to scale. This works best with ppl because Ihave sent over 100 hits to a pps only offer and nada. I am still gonna try promoting the pps offer the before completely giving up on it. Im probably gonna get avs soon to scale it up faster because manual submission sucks.

Don't trust this guy, I forked over $50 lol all you want, but he's a fucking scam and don't trust his little scheme where he says you have to get an account or something. He makes his own site or something and then cuts it off. A complete waste of time, I wish I would've never been so fucking desperate to make money, but this is going below trash, garbage land. Fuck ever trying to do any kind of thing that's sketchy on the internet, that doesn't sound legal, from my experience it ain't worth it.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Don't trust this guy, I forked over $50 lol all you want, but he's a fucking scam and don't trust his little scheme where he says you have to get an account or something. He makes his own site or something and then cuts it off. A complete waste of time, I wish I would've never been so fucking desperate to make money, but this is going below trash, garbage land. Fuck ever trying to do any kind of thing that's sketchy on the internet, that doesn't sound legal, from my experience it ain't worth it.

Hey there, not sure if your still around, Who did you get scammed by. Bane? Do you have any proof of this.