MMDCash Can Take Philippines Chat Traffic

rosebudsanti12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.insidesickcure.blogspot.com
Ah i see. Salamat kababayan. Dont have a pc yet so i cant do other methods on IM. Im just using celphone to access the internet. I am reading MMD and looking for a method how i can use my celfon to do IM so i can buy pc.

charpierre

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is the instruction i received in my email.

"In order for your account to be approved , you must first register and then speak with a live acccount approval representative."

Then I receive this message when attempting to log in, "Your account is not active, or you have cancelled your membership."

DeniedVersion

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is the instruction i received in my email.

"In order for your account to be approved , you must first register and then speak with a live acccount approval representative."

Then I receive this message when attempting to log in, "Your account is not active, or you have cancelled your membership."
This is because you have to speak with a live representative through skype. If he activates your account you can use MMD Cash.

renwallace

Make Money Online
Reaction score
It's great to read about this development! Too bad I can't join because i' m mute. yay

maacky

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i am new here but always reading in this forum, i already registered on MMD waiting for get approved.. well i dont know what is the requirement to get approved. doc i am life_afterdeath_23 on skype, thanks a lot and have a nice day

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sorry, I know I'm new to this, but what is good about Chat traffic?

AJ

kulasx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
earn from home. thats it i think. lol. if you do not have money to start with automated methods, chat traffic is good. just needs to be patient and it takes a lot of hard work. lol. here in philippines, 1 sale a day is a pretty decent income. just have to make your sales clean. :)

hurleygomez

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello!

to Doc P.,

I have a question. does mmdcash offer manager's and sub-id accounts? i mean is there a separate accounts only accessible for chat agents. this is somehow important because as an office owner, i do not want my payment and other information be divulged to my agents.

to my other fellow kababayans, do you have an idea about this?

ralph123

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hello i was trying to call the representative via Skype but never got an answer.. please help me.

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hello i was trying to call the representative via Skype but never got an answer.. please help me.
Doc and his team are very responsive just wait for the working days its non working days.

chelskie

Reaction score
Hi doc, i am only a new member here i already activate my account. do you accept traffic chat? i am willing to promote.

KissMeh

Make Money Online
Reaction score
what happen to mmdcash support? My account is still inactive, guys do you have contact to other support of mmdcash?

KissMeh

Make Money Online
Reaction score
are you online on skype doc?

signore

Reaction score
does mmdcash offer a webmaster referral? i do have lots of friend who is also promoting adult site... pls pm me..

signore

Reaction score
im still waiting for my account approval :thrasher:i cant wait...