Money, Laziness & Whatever + METHOD!

BrokenPixel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright. I'm going to give those of you not making any money some really good motivation in this thread.

There's plenty of people here who are making good money doing what they do, but what about those of you that aren't living the dream, I'm going to put this as clear as I can.

You are using the internet. It is the most powerful source of commerce on the planet and in human history. You're on MMD. This means that you KNOW that you can make money on the internet. This means that you have an advantage over any human being that has ever lived in the history of our species.

You can sit from your home and make as much money as your mind is capable of making. This isn't one of those "GTFO and read methods you dumbass!" threads. This is more of a "You should take a moment and realize the potential" threads.

I assume that everyone (or at least most of you) here are wanting to make enough money to do this full time. Well it's simple people. You just have to pick something and stick with it. Most of you can replace your income with $1,000.00 a week I'm guessing. That's $150.00 per day.

I want you all to go look at your favorite social networking site, or Craigslist. Look at how active it is. There are millions upon millions of people visiting these sites. You have complete anonymity on these sites and you can literally talk to as many people as you want to.

If you want the money bad enough, you will get it. Go to Craigslist. Look at all of the different sections on that website. Now go get an account at a CPA network if you don't already have one. If you need help getting accepted, go look in the CPA Down And Dirty section of these forums for help.

Look around on the network at all the offers that they have and think about which of them you could get people to signup for on CL. It's easy.

For example you could go post cars for sale on Craigslist and offer financing for them and then tell the people that you need a credit report from them in order the consider their application. Boom that's $25 per person right there. You get 6 people a day and there's your $1K per week. If you post a vehicle that is a really good deal, you will get TONS of people emailing you about it.

Now email these people and act like a dealership and say that you like to pre-screen all of your applicants and that you have a deal with <OFFER NAME HERE> to give them a free credit report. Tell them that it will only take a few minutes and that you do NOT want them to email you the credit report (This raises a HUGE red flag for most people). Simply tell them to email you back once they have their report and tell them they will need to bring it in to the dealership with them.

You will easily get your 6 leads per day if you do this. Do you see what I've done there? As I was typing this thread, I thought of a popular offer on networks and thought of a way to implement it with a traffic source. This is what you have to do. Don't post a million threads asking how to make money. We live in the most advanced time in our history and you have the capability to write your own paychecks. Now go DO IT!

I hope that this will help at least one person. Just use your brain and have confidence in YOURSELF and you will be AMAZED at how far you will go! :beer:

anyo1982

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I always bookmark all your posts man!

Thanks for your shares, keep your motivation posts please!!

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Great thread BP. Its all about the mindset. Im at a point now where its hard not to look at something and think about how to monetize it.

Honestly people just need to go to CL, and then go to a CPA network and find an offer that fits to a section of CL. Its that easy. You dont even have to go blackhat if you dont want to, Ive promoted things on CL in a whitehat manner before.

Pick one thing and become an expert, then once you are an expert in your field, you can share with others and they will be more likely to share with you.