My $100 to $200 a day methods (IT WORKS) consistently

riventiger1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
codeppd.com
Hi all, i thought i would give back a little and share how im currently earning $100 to $200 days every day consistantly!

Im not going to show you any screenshots of earnings cus i think their all bogus crap that are fake and only their to entice you to buy something that wont work.

It may not be much but its a start and all you need to do is put what you earn back into it to earn more.
Yes this does require a little effort but you will earn money and what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

There are 2 methods both of which earn same amount each day $100 to $200. So lets get started.

(Method 1) PPD (Paid To Download)

This method is very easy what we will be doing is finding something people want but cant get there hands on and making people fill in a survey in order to get it, each time they fill in the survey you will get paid a percentage.

step 1:

Find something that people want (badly) target desperate buyers so weather this might be a movie that has just came out in cinema or software that people want but cant get, all you need to do is find something that the (desperate buyers want but cant get their hands on). so have a look on this forum for instance and find a very new cracked software or something that people are wanting, then download it to your computer.

Step 2:

Find a PPD site (Paid to download) site

Among many i use here is one that iv been using lately they pay well and on time. And they have many tools to help you.

h**p://cash-insanity.com

This part is very simple all you need to do is sign up and once you create your account, upload the software or what ever you might have found to your site take the link that is given and promote this link, now every time someone visits this link they are asked to fill in a survey to get it. Bam you earn money every time someone downloads your offer.

Step 3:

Now its time to get traffic. The fun part :)
we will be promoting these links through various methods you-tube works the best as they rank really fast.

a few ways to share your links are through.

YouTube: (you may use other video sites as well)
Create YouTube videos as many as you can based on the product they are trying to get upload them do a little seo and your done.

Torrent sites:
(Create a zip file with a notepad file inside of it with your link in it telling them to follow the link to get the product rename the zip file the product)
Upload files to torrent sites with names of things people want then when they download and unzip the file they will have a text notepad telling them to go to this link to get the product, Very simple but effective)

Back-links:
All you need to do is blast loads and loads of links around on the net via blog comments, forum posts, bookmarks, you name it go hard as the more you get out there the more you will earn. If you have a little to spend head on over to fiverr.com and buy some gigs to get it done for you, time is money :)

There you go these methods are very effective for promoting PPD offers so go hard and earn some money!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Method 2) MMR (Master resale rights)

What we will be doing here is creating a wp site buying an MRR product so we can then promote and make %100 Commission from and you get paid directly to your paypal account.

Step 1: you will need the following,

Domain
Hosting

Step 2: you will need a MRR product, allot of these products come with sales pages and everything all you need to do is upload them to your server link it to your Paypal and away you go. So head on over to

h**p://resell-source.com

and find a product that are in demand and that you think looks great, don't just go and buy it make sure you look at the demo site and everything and make sure it has what your looking for Buyers emotion, desperation has a target audience that is in demand.

These products usually come with instructions on how to upload and edit well the ones iv used have anyway. So buy the product upload it to your server change paypal link, there might be a couple of other parts that need to be changed for your own branding but thats very simple and you should be able to work that out, Very hard for me to explain here)

Step 3: Traffic

Youtube:
You can use the same YouTube method as shown in method 1

Backlinks:
use the same methods shown in method 1

PPC:
PPV:

I wont go to far into this as there are plenty of free tuts out there that show you how to use ppc and ppv advertising, but use your imagination to is your promoting something that's about weight loss think of other places to advertise like (plenty of fish) advertising is endless.

Anyway hope you like what iv got to share sorry if its a bit all over the shop not really a typist lol

Hope you all take action and earn some money Remember that without taking action you will never get anywhere this is the number 1 reason that most internet marketers fail. Even try to take what iv given and change it up a bit then outsource.

ib7

Make Money Online
Reaction score
nice post.

how much you making with the PPD?

riventiger1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
codeppd.com
Im making an average of between $50 to $60 per day using Cash Insanity the trick is to send as much traffic as you can just like everything, but all they need to do here is not pull out their wallet they only need to fill out a survey, The network has also just added another 2000 offers to their network too so this is good.

They have a file locker, Link Locker Gateway System (you can lock any webpages you own). uploading system. Works very well with multi-upload.

Last edited:

FIRM BIZKIT

Reaction score
Hi all, i thought i would give back a little and share how im currently earning $100 to $200 days every day consistantly!

Im not going to show you any screenshots of earnings cus i think their all bogus crap that are fake and only their to entice you to buy something that wont work.

It may not be much but its a start and all you need to do is put what you earn back into it to earn more.
Yes this does require a little effort but you will earn money and what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

There are 2 methods both of which earn same amount each day $100 to $200. So lets get started.

(Method 1) PPD (Paid To Download)

This method is very easy what we will be doing is finding something people want but cant get there hands on and making people fill in a survey in order to get it, each time they fill in the survey you will get paid a percentage.

step 1:

Find something that people want (badly) target desperate buyers so weather this might be a movie that has just came out in cinema or software that people want but cant get, all you need to do is find something that the (desperate buyers want but cant get their hands on). so have a look on this forum for instance and find a very new cracked software or something that people are wanting, then download it to your computer.

Step 2:

Find a PPD site (Paid to download) site

Among many i use here is one that iv been using lately they pay well and on time. And they have many tools to help you.

h**p://cash-insanity.com

This part is very simple all you need to do is sign up and once you create your account, upload the software or what ever you might have found to your site take the link that is given and promote this link, now every time someone visits this link they are asked to fill in a survey to get it. Bam you earn money every time someone downloads your offer.

Step 3:

Now its time to get traffic. The fun part :)
we will be promoting these links through various methods you-tube works the best as they rank really fast.

a few ways to share your links are through.

YouTube: (you may use other video sites as well)
Create YouTube videos as many as you can based on the product they are trying to get upload them do a little seo and your done.

Torrent sites:
(Create a zip file with a notepad file inside of it with your link in it telling them to follow the link to get the product rename the zip file the product)
Upload files to torrent sites with names of things people want then when they download and unzip the file they will have a text notepad telling them to go to this link to get the product, Very simple but effective)

Back-links:
All you need to do is blast loads and loads of links around on the net via blog comments, forum posts, bookmarks, you name it go hard as the more you get out there the more you will earn. If you have a little to spend head on over to fiverr.com and buy some gigs to get it done for you, time is money :)

There you go these methods are very effective for promoting PPD offers so go hard and earn some money!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Method 2) MMR (Master resale rights)

What we will be doing here is creating a wp site buying an MRR product so we can then promote and make %100 Commission from and you get paid directly to your paypal account.

Step 1: you will need the following,

Domain
Hosting

Step 2: you will need a MRR product, allot of these products come with sales pages and everything all you need to do is upload them to your server link it to your Paypal and away you go. So head on over to

h**p://resell-source.com

and find a product that are in demand and that you think looks great, don't just go and buy it make sure you look at the demo site and everything and make sure it has what your looking for Buyers emotion, desperation has a target audience that is in demand.

These products usually come with instructions on how to upload and edit well the ones iv used have anyway. So buy the product upload it to your server change paypal link, there might be a couple of other parts that need to be changed for your own branding but thats very simple and you should be able to work that out, Very hard for me to explain here)

Step 3: Traffic

Youtube:
You can use the same YouTube method as shown in method 1

Backlinks:
use the same methods shown in method 1

PPC:
PPV:

I wont go to far into this as there are plenty of free tuts out there that show you how to use ppc and ppv advertising, but use your imagination to is your promoting something that's about weight loss think of other places to advertise like (plenty of fish) advertising is endless.

Anyway hope you like what iv got to share sorry if its a bit all over the shop not really a typist lol

Hope you all take action and earn some money Remember that without taking action you will never get anywhere this is the number 1 reason that most internet marketers fail. Even try to take what iv given and change it up a bit then outsource.

Do all the offers require a cell or mobile number submit?

I find this is a deterent for someone wanting to complete an offer to unlock a page or download.

riventiger1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
codeppd.com
No not all offers require a cell phone number submit!

And resell source nor cash insanity is my site, i only work with them resell source i have bought some plr and mrr products to sell and make money through like most of us internet marketers do, and i use them as an affiliate cus they have a 2 tier affiliate system.

Cash insanity i just use as a ppd network may not be fancy like sharecash but it works, all we do is share what we do to make money and its upto you weather you take action, if you don't like these sites and dont want to work with them, then find other ones to work with. Main point of this share is take the (Methods) shown and implement them if you want to earn more money then shorten your links given by your ppd network and run it through adfly and a few of those site to boost your earnings..... And i wouldn't take too much attention to proof of earnings as 99 percent of ones that are shown you will find are fake. So take the (methods) find other networks like the 2 shown and make money!

audio.tau

Reaction score
Can't find payment options on that PPD site you recommended. Would you mind naming them to me, if it's not a problem for you.

riventiger1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
codeppd.com
I thought the same thing at first, when you reach the minimum payout which is $50 the form will appear , it says it when you click request payout! So once you reach $50 the form will appear where you can fill in payment details and they will process your payment.

audio.tau

Reaction score
It is not all too comfortable working with them without knowing that. Thanks man, it seems good, I'll check them out.

kentucky

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I signed up also. Hopefully they're legit

Cafonexyx

Reaction score
nice post ppd have a really good potential for money if you can get everything set up

John DeNiro

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What is the normal life-cycle of your traffic sources?

I prefer not to put all my eggs in the Google basket :)

cooldudes

Reaction score
I see this method promoted in evry money making site .I doubt its working so never bother.its like advertising of his website....prove me wrong OT>..

ZeoAm

Reaction score
Your methods are innovative and smart! I thank you for sharing them with us. Much appreciated.

Kiara

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new here, been going through some forums to see how to earn extra cash without much commitment cuz im still studying in uni right now. Its hard to work part time cuz there r piles of assgnments & activities but i need extra allowance to pay for daily expenses such as food, petrol, rental, etc.

What i started recently is followed my friend to join Zalora Malaysia's brand ambassador program. She's a fashion lover like me :) so we were pretty excited when they started the program recently. Basically its like a referral program where you get cash back when u invite a new customer. u get the 50% of the 1st purchase and 10% for every subsequent purchase. So its kinda cool. N also i dun need to spend extra time doing this cuz i jst need to talk to my frens n families to be my new customers n they also can get 20% discount when they buy things.

So far i earned arnd RM250. its quite alot for a student la. this is the webpage Brand Ambassador Program | ZALORA MALAYSIA

William Martin

Reaction score
It is not scam, is it?

I don't believe easily on such money doubling schemes which are talk of the town on the Internet these days. Most of them are scams.

SmartStar

Reaction score
Good idea thanks for it but this site is down as i think cash-insanity.com