[My custom bot] Earn thousands of dollars per minute just by clicking one button!

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Simply awesome

I will give you my email address and take delivery of 369563 billion $$$ when it becomes available

kratos: I may be able to help you with those $$$$$.

This morning I opened my email after not checking it for 2 days & well am I glad I did!!
I have won 12 lotteries, have been chosen by 5 people with esophagus cancer to be the sole inheritor of their fortunes, have been selected by a further 3 people to help move 100's of millions of $ gained in various wars out of their country & if I do I get half.
And thats not all!! I also received 7 emails from different barristers & solicitors around the world. Seems I have 7 relatives in different parts of the world whom I never knew I had co-incidentally all expire at around the same time leaving more millions in their wills for me to pick up.
Now I find this magic button at MMD.
I am the happiest man in the world today. Move aside Mr Gates. I am now the richest man in the world & I didn't have to work for it at all.

YeeeeeeHaaaaa
So when the money al lcomes thru I will share it around. Actually I am more than happy to give all MMD members an interest free loan for life. Actually scrap loan.... I just give you how much you need for free.......providing all the money comes thru to me first.
I will keep you up to date with progress

Hugh-Jorgan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Simply awesome

I will give you my email address and take delivery of 369563 billion $$$ when it becomes available

Ok then. Wow if you look anything like your icon I will deliver it in person:stupido3:

likewhoa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
if it can make me coffee i am sold! oh wait, it must also make me sandwich.

imurzz

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I love it ... Its trully an easy and noob method i have generated 10000000..... dolllars in just 5 min

racyc

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hah!
Only thousands per minute?
Chump change! Any newbie can do that
I easily make millions per second
Someday I'll show y'all a screenshot, but I'm too lazyyyy....