My First $17 EVER!

badtupram

Reaction score
Hey guys. Made my first $17 at clickbank. Whoot!!!
I know this doesn't sound like much and it isn't but....it does say this: I can make money in internet marketing! It IS possible.

Hey, and this was just half assing it with a couple affiliates at a community site. Imagine what might have happened if I hadn't gotten so discouraged and lazy.

Anyway... really pumped cause other than selling some things on ebay this is the very first dollars I've made in internet marketing and I really didn't nurture it at all.

Thanks for reading and I'm thinking of gettin real busy and goin VIP. What do you guys think? ;)

huester

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I know this doesn't sound like much and it isn't but....it does say this: I can make money in internet marketing! It IS possible.

Hey, and this was just half assing it with a couple affiliates at a community site. Imagine what might have happened if I hadn't gotten so discouraged and lazy.

Anyway... really pumped cause other than selling some things on ebay this is the very first dollars I've made in internet marketing and I really didn't nurture it at all.

Thanks for reading and I'm thinking of gettin real busy and goin VIP. What do you guys think? ;)

what do i think?................................

GO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!
YOUR FINGERS SHOULD BE BLEEDING!!!
TURN THAT $17 INTO $1700

AND

CONGRATS DUDE!!!

cpwebsite

Reaction score
Congratulations, in my opinion the first $100 is harder than the next $5000. I recommend working to do what you did the first time and scaling it up in order to make things work more effectively.

TWENTYTWO

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Right on man! The first one is always feels good and you will remember it forever.... Kinda like when you had sex the first time hahaha :embarassed:

frankjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well done mate ! i still remember when i got my first check through the door $111, got drunk for 2 days ,lol:p

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

I think you have a right to be Proud buddy..Congrats
That Said -lol..Never rest on your past laurels and always
stay as Hungry as you feel at this Moment!

voi_tech

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
Good job man. Once you realize making money online is as easy as sleeping at night you will be good. :p