My First $17 EVER!

Hey guys. Made my first $17 at clickbank. Whoot!!!
I know this doesn't sound like much and it isn't but....it does say this: I can make money in internet marketing! It IS possible.

Hey, and this was just half assing it with a couple affiliates at a community site. Imagine what might have happened if I hadn't gotten so discouraged and lazy.

Anyway... really pumped cause other than selling some things on ebay this is the very first dollars I've made in internet marketing and I really didn't nurture it at all.

Thanks for reading and I'm thinking of gettin real busy and goin VIP. What do you guys think? ;)

huester

Very Active Members
I know this doesn't sound like much and it isn't but....it does say this: I can make money in internet marketing! It IS possible.

Hey, and this was just half assing it with a couple affiliates at a community site. Imagine what might have happened if I hadn't gotten so discouraged and lazy.

Anyway... really pumped cause other than selling some things on ebay this is the very first dollars I've made in internet marketing and I really didn't nurture it at all.

Thanks for reading and I'm thinking of gettin real busy and goin VIP. What do you guys think? ;)

what do i think?................................

GO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!
YOUR FINGERS SHOULD BE BLEEDING!!!
TURN THAT $17 INTO $1700

AND

CONGRATS DUDE!!!

Congratulations, in my opinion the first $100 is harder than the next $5000. I recommend working to do what you did the first time and scaling it up in order to make things work more effectively.

TWENTYTWO

SUPER MODERATOR
Right on man! The first one is always feels good and you will remember it forever.... Kinda like when you had sex the first time hahaha :embarassed:

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member

I think you have a right to be Proud buddy..Congrats
That Said -lol..Never rest on your past laurels and always
stay as Hungry as you feel at this Moment!