My goal to #1 spot in Google with a niche site with $0 investment.

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Update

For now I am finished with onpage seo and will consentrate on building links.

I will spin 10-20 times each article on the site and submit them to 10-20 article directories, then I will social bookmark each article and also each post on my site.

Already seeing some traffic from google, bing and yahoo. Right Now I am about at 50-75 visits daily, of course there is a lot of them are ppl from here.

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Update

Just found a nice list for .edu backlinks here on mmd.
will make about 10-20 edu links every day for the main site and also for each post.

Wps

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Mihas, this is quite interesting to me, to see what can be done with a new domain from scratch that is not aged. I will be following this closely. Thanks for a great Tutorial.

Niche Samurai

Very Active Members
Nice Journal! Keep it rolling, and most importantly keep focused, set yourself goals and aim for them each week. Would recommend using a Mind mapping tool, there's ones for free all over the net, it will help keep everything organised for each site you make, and comes in handy when your making over 5 sites a month.

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
buy traffic from fiverr? what's the point of buying traffic when I am trying to rank in google? and that bought traffic is always garbage or simply bots.

to niche samurai :
I do have my own version of Mind Mapping tool. basically it's a white paper and a pen. that I keep next to my laptop. Its just a check list with things I need to do to achieve my goals. Works amazingly.

Wps

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Still following and checking up on your website. I see you have 60 pages for the website, which is quite a lot for a new domain, or let me refrace this, google see it as 60 pages. On ly one link to your website in google, 67 in bing.

Why does bing show a lot more activity and not google or is this part of your strategy?

Hope all is well, what is your uv per day so far?

I don't think buying a traffic is a wise option. I'd stick with fresh contents, updated constantly, and the rest will just follow. Just let your creativity flow. :)