My name is Doc, but you can call me Ben :)

wealth54

Make Money Online
Ben salute to you :)

Hes been great since I met him. everyone knows HOW great Ben is nothing new but saying from my experience. He always up for help when required. I never seen any forum admin help forum member like this. when it comes to network payment MMD or SocietyInvite often he send payment early before payment date. Hes solid as Diamond . I can relax when im sending my valuable traffic to MMD or SocietyInvite . simply 2 words for Ben his stuffs are secured and trusted. no matter advertiser pay him or not he always send payment to publisher on time or before . Ben simply the GREAT man of MMD family. I love u bro

GOD Bless you & your family

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Im glad I could have been of assistance dude. Ive enjoyed our skype convos. Its always best to go whitehat in the long run. Im just not one to spend all my time trying to figure out something else to figure out on a daily basis to make something for today, its all about tomorrow for me. Blackhat in my opinion is a waste of time but like I said Im not trying to make all my money in a couple of days, I want longevity for my financial security.

Doc
yeah thankfully i bit the bullet a few months ago and set the sites up (im not the most patient person in the world lol) and it was only really possible to do that due to the fast payents mmdcash has, white hat is great ... so much stress with the other method, mind you its still an ok little money earner when i need it lol

sdcruizing

Make Money Online
I'm so happy to find out that our Doc is not a tattooed freak, because, frankly and without any prejudice, I was always wondering how such a dude could provide so intelligent answers. But it's also kind of bewildering that the myth is busted and such a 'normal' guy is behind the mask. Anyway, very glad to be here and thanks for the great forum, Ben! :2in1:

PimpinIsEasy

Make Money Online
Elite VIP Member
LOL , Pimp we met for the first time back in like 2009? Yeah I think I look scarier than that tattooed dude lol.

Doc
Affiliate summit 09! Will never forget it and I'm glad I did. Shit its 2012 time flys by when your having fun!

Pimpin

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
ImNewhere aint scared of tatood DOC face no more...mmmwwwhhuuuaaaa... now tv says the normal guys are the scary ones.... eeeecccckkkkk......

Thanks for the IRL update normal looking DOC.... Ill let my children learn from MMD now...oh I don't have any... havent niched out on, how to make children that aint afraid of doc .com

td77

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
What??? The illusion is dead.....
The tattooed face would be pretty badass, although probably not very functional from a business standpoint. Either way, it's definitely nice to see who you are, and I just want to thank you for the effort that you've put into building this community. I've learned a lot and earned a lot over the past couple of years, and this forum was certainly a contributing factor. Thanks man!!!!

mastermind97

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Its glad to know the real Doc, this is a very good move in my opinion, plus whatever you do is great. Thanks for the lovely community MMD started by you. Whatever I am earning right now all the credit goes to MMD. And yes you look great in real self as well as that tattoed one.
Regards and Thanks
mastermind97

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Doc, sorry, Ben, I think that new people coming here to the forum will see your 'new' face and not think anything else but good things. The only reason people want the 'old' face back is because they are used to that one. It's like IM, you have to change things sometimes to see what works. I think Either one will work because the beauty of this forum is the advice and help you get, not the avatars you see. This forum is great and long may it last.

Big ones to you Doc

AJ

agusz

Very Active Members
Haha, If my face keeps people from coming to this forum including google spiders we got some serious problems lol.

Its funny because I tried to change this avatar 2 other times since I started the forum and got a lot of the similar feedback.

Im going to stick with what I have here now :)

Doc
I love your old avatar. If you won't to use it again would you give it to me? I loved to use your old avatar :cool:

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Its cool to see what you really look like Doc, but I'll always picture you as the red haired, tattooed badass :p
Reizar hows life treating man, long time no see. I hope your dreams are coming true you always had such great ideas and aspirations.

Doc

Society.Invite

MMD Paid Subscriber
Ben salute to you :)

Hes been great since I met him. everyone knows HOW great Ben is nothing new but saying from my experience. He always up for help when required. I never seen any forum admin help forum member like this. when it comes to network payment MMD or SocietyInvite often he send payment early before payment date. Hes solid as Diamond . I can relax when im sending my valuable traffic to MMD or SocietyInvite . simply 2 words for Ben his stuffs are secured and trusted. no matter advertiser pay him or not he always send payment to publisher on time or before . Ben simply the GREAT man of MMD family. I love u bro

GOD Bless you & your family
Sounds like we need you to put up a testimonial :)

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Doc, you have to seriously consider putting that red-faced tattooed evil avatar for Auction!
I bet no one can afford that bro, as that red hair tattooed face avatar is priceless!