My name is Doc, but you can call me Ben :)

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reizar hows life treating man, long time no see. I hope your dreams are coming true you always had such great ideas and aspirations.

Doc
Lifes good, but always striving to make it better :)

Just started at university this year, been doing less IM lately and instead have been working on what might be the next big startup :)

Thought I'd pop back in because I love this place lol. Got something in mind that I plan on offering to MMD in a few months time. Should give the opportunity for many members to earn anywhere from $1k to $10k+ a day ( all legally ).

Anyways, its great to see this place still thriving. I'll be around when I can, if you ever need anything feel free to give me a yell.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. We have a lot of new a great changes coming to the forum soon to help your marketing skills increase 10 fold. Be on the look out.

Doc

thatguy2008

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Good to match a face with all the Skype convos, lol. I agree, WH is the way to go for biz, but nothing beats the BH rush :p. Good to see the changes in the forum and looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve "Doc"