My Next CPA Venture

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I've been doing the facebook method for CPA and been making some money with it. Enough to start my next venture! I want to start a (WH) GPT site and want to hear everyone's input (good and bad) about having one. Here's what I've done so far.

I've talked to all my current CPA networks and got the approval to run incentivized ads only. I'm totally fine with that. I have 5 networks and enough offers to make some money. I don't want to do a DMR or Fake.

I have enough money to BUY either shiftcode or FSRevolution. I know MMD has nulled verison of this script but like I said I want a WH site. If I go with shiftcode i'll just get the GPT package ($119 I think) just to get started with. I know with either package I'll have to design it and make it look like something decent.

For traffic I plan on running a small amount with Adwords. I also plan on advertising in related niches. For example putting an ad on neobux, clixsia, etc. you get the idea. Any PTC site basically. I might buy some traffic on traffic exchanges. Maybe post some ads on BP and KJ saying "make money submitting your zip code" stuff like that.

That's all I have for traffic, any other ideas for traffic would be appreciated.

As far as the site I'll make the payout $20 with paypal. I don't know much about the interface of either one so I don't know how that works I guess it's an API thing? I can just make manual payments until I get it automated.

Code : Shiftcode or FSRevolution
Traffic: Adwords, PTC, Traffic Exchange, BP / KJ
Design: I can do with PS4
URL: I have something in mind with a theme.

With maintenance I know from talking to other GPT site owners there is a lot involved with taking down and putting up offers. I don't mind that. I want to go balls out with this site and make it something to be proud of. I'm doing research about how to start one because I know sites like this come and go. I don't want to be one of those people with just another shitty GPT site.

What I don't understand is when people click the link, go to the offer, complete it, how do I know they completed it? In other words how does the offer get credited to the account? I don't understand that and how payments work. If someone gets $20 I send them a payment via PayPal then reset / deduct the account balance?

I just have those questions and would REALLY appreciate anything you guys could throw out there. I'm trying to put a business plan together with these variables and payout percentages (advice on that too). So I can get something solid going.

I don't want to be a millionaire, I just want to make 3K a month. That's the eventual goal. I'd be happy with $500 a month honestly, but I'm on track to make that with the FB method I'm doing now.

So many times I see on this forum "people just read and don't take action." Well here I am trying to take some action, help me make it happen!

THANKS MMD!!

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey Silverdot,
grats on taking action, thats the hardest part I think

Well to be honest, I think you should got with shiftcode or cash crusader.
For the thing about tracking, it comes prebuilt and you use the network they say is best for the script.

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey guys just had a back and forth with the people from shift code. I'll post the conversation so everyone can see what I asked and such. This should answer some questions for anyone thinking about using the shiftcode script.

Silverdot I was just wondering what CPA networks allow the use of this script. I have checked with the 5 that I am currently with and none of them allow "hard incentivized" traffic. What networks do you recommend or do members currently use with shiftcode.

Also is there a ways to Double meta refresh or fake the referrer with certain offers?

I see that the script is hosted on your server but do I have total control over the functionality and design of the script?

I have my own url already can I important over to your server or do I have to reconfigure the DNS server?

Thanks for your help.

1/17/2010 10:43 AM
M. Ungureanu Some network s do not allow incentivized traffic, we have a list of networks which do.

I am not sure what you mean by fake the referrer.

We host the script, you have full control thru your admin panel, we just donot allow php programing.

for your domain, you can point it to our DNS servers and it will be fine.

1/17/2010 11:04 PM
Silverdot Will shiftcode help me set up the offers in the script and show me how to remove and set them up in the future?

Does the admin panel allow me to install my own template? Code the site to point to images in a folder for my design.

Will I be able to access the server through FTP, and be able to upload and download files / pictures?

1/17/2010 11:09 PM
M. Ungureanu ok, we do provide offers for our users, to set them up is just a click of a button, you can upload pictures, but you will have to set them up your self, we charge if we have to do programing for you.

FTP is alowed only for images, we do not allow any other files to be uploaded, for security reasons.

1/17/2010 11:13 PM
Silverdot Can I edit the files to do my own coding and put up my own offers from other networks?

What CAP networks does shiftcode use?

1/17/2010 11:28 PM
A. Rosolino You do not have access to our php files so no you can not do your own coding. However we offer a template for every page that can be edited.

Also you can really use any network that accepts you. Only some however support instant crediting and you can get a list of those after you join.

Silverdot 1/18/2010 12:20 AM
Thank you for you help.

So from the the looks of it the best way to figure out what's up is to just purchase the script and get going. It makes me a little uneasy about not being able to access the coding on the .php pages. They also never cleared up how I install my own template. But they advertise someones services so I dunno how it works. I'm sure I could make something in photoshop and do it myself.

Thoughts?

Hydrogen2012

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.advertmarketing.com
I'd roll with it FB is a gold mine I've seen returns of over $1500/day with facebook and that was hitting them fairly easy too. Large scale campaigns would bring in several thousand per day if done right.

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Craigslist is always a great source of traffic, and there are lots of people looking for jobs on craigslist.

Essentially what you are offering, is a job. ;)

Moneymakermember

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hay congrats on taking action, I too am making a conscious decision to make stuff happen and not just read. I saw a great write up by the legendary Dr.P about a niche related GPT site offering an item or service rather than the usual cash option. It was a great way to make your site distinct. Unsure of where it was posted believe it was in the VIP section. Hope this helps.

MMM

Ashleigh4u

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Its incredible reading all this, I've been throwing the exact same idea around for the last couple of weeks. I've also been interested in Shiftcode so its really helpful to see the convo's you've had with them. Thanks for posting this Silverdot. I have something else Im working on right at the moment but I really look forward to seeing how this works out for you, Good luck :top:

PS: WAH forums could be another good way to market this sort of site, people are always looking to earn from home.

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I'd roll with it FB is a gold mine I've seen returns of over $1500/day with facebook and that was hitting them fairly easy too. Large scale campaigns would bring in several thousand per day if done right.
What do you mean? as far as marketing? FB could be a good way to get traffic I guess. You realize this is a GPT site I'm talking about right? Maybe you just posted in the wrong thread.

Anyways, I knew I couldn't have been the only one throwing this idea around. I'm working as we speak to get the money for this bad boy. When I get my check from NeverBlue at the first of March it's game on. Right now I'm just getting as much info as I can and trying to plan it all out!

srixzix

Make Money Online
Reaction score
can you post a step by step method to help us all....

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
AB SO FREAKIN LOUTELY!!

I'm very devoted to posting methods and telling everyone step by step how I do things. I just have to find something that works first. But once I get it going I will be more then happy to!

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
AB SO FREAKIN LOUTELY!!

I'm very devoted to posting methods and telling everyone step by step how I do things. I just have to find something that works first. But once I get it going I will be more then happy to!
I am sorry, silver, and I mean no dis-respect in this post, but here goes :

Your opening line, in this thread, states you "been doing the facebook method for CPA and been making some money with it. Enough to start my next venture!". and yet here, in the quote above, you state "I just have to find something that works first."

Well -it looks to me all that is required is upscaling of the existing "WORKING METHOD".

Correct me if i am wrong about this, but, whenever we change direction we essentially start a new journey, at the beginning again, we "start over"

Now -you have managed to monetize your IM efforts -thats a lot more than a lot of other people here

Isn't the secret formula "find what works and then rinse, repeat, upscale ?

I am sorry silver -I am just a little bewildered

On one hand MMD has a multitude of wannabe Im'ers wanting to make money online and not being able too

On the other we have, by your own admission, the success story of a guy who tried a method only publicly promoted for the last month or so, who succeed with it, and now wants go off and do something different to that which he has already proved works

I might be a bit thick but

I just don't get it

Regards

AC

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well AWIC let me clear it up for you.

I'm not going to write a how to on the FB method because you have already created a whole site. When I say something that works I don't mean making $1 per signup. $100 a week isn't what I'm looking for. I need more like $500.

I view the FB method as a means to an end. It's just money to get things started. I could do the FB method forever and scale it up and beat it to death, but I don't like that method and wish to do something with IM that I enjoy such as a GPT site using shiftcode. Hence my NEXT venture.

Please don't hijack my thread and turn it into analyzing what I said. This is about shiftcode and GPT sites and the information I get about that. As soon as I get my check from NeverBlue I plan to buy the script and keep everyone updated on my progress.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Silverdot My final post on your thread here:

A: It was never my intention to hijack your thread
B: Analysed >>> Nil analysis equals nil thought = nil response= non-existent forum
C: I get that the FB method is not your cup of tea silver, but you did open this thread with a very clear indication you had found a method you successfully monetized, therefore I was only wanting to see why you changed direction.
D: If it works for you then do it -who am I or anyone to try and convince you otherwise.

best of luck with your new venture -I hope it is 10 times or more successful than your last one

regards

AC

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update of some more cool information I found out about the shiftcode script since i'm not the only one interested in it.

1/21/2010 11:23 PM
Silverdot Does shiftcode have a referral system?

Like members earn 20% from referrals.

If so can I change the amount on a per account basis?

Like member xyz gets 20% but member zyx gets 40%

1/21/2010 11:24 PM
A. Rosolino Yes you can setup a global rate for everyone, and then set custom rates for certain members.

So for example I could set the custom rate for MMD members to 50%. Just trying to think of some ways to get some promotions going, and get some new members when I get started.

I know places like IMRC (imreportcard) give 100% but I have to think of how to break up a dollar or the total amount paid for filling out the offer, so 50% would be for referrer, 20% would be for the member referred and the other 30% would go to me.

I guess ultimately the more I give away the less I put in my pocket. Which means the less I have to spend on the site. Of that 30% I have to budget in marketing / savings / take home. Not a lot left for me :bawling:

Good idea though right?