My Offline Affiliate Marketing Method

I do really well advertising using windshield wiper fliers. I promote a dating site where I make $6 per free signup. I hire people (off of craigslist) in different cities to spread out around their city and distribute fliers under windshield wipers in parking lots.

They are normally short and to the point, something like,
"New Local Singles Site Just Launched. Free To Join! -URL-"

I use one of my own short domain names for each person distributing fliers and forward it to the dating site. I create a new campaign for each one so I can track traffic coming in from each domain.

I print the fliers off myself and normally get 4 fliers out of each piece of paper. I mail each person 400 of them and pay them $80 by personal check included with the fliers. Yeah I've had some people cash the check and not distribute the fliers but that's part of the game.

I know it's simple and not a new concept but it works for me so I figured I would share.

Jay Wessman

Very Active Members
So simple yet effective.

I haven't dabbled a great deal in offline marketing but it's definitely something I want to test out more down the track.

Keep killing it brother!!

How much do you make kickapoo? Cool method btw, how many people would do that? Not many, good thinking, could apply it to biz ops stuff Im sure.

messing

Make Money Online
Hi guy
do you have an account on cpaway? if you have it do you know which cpa offer pay (perlead not scam)
pls i am new on cpa hel me

Offline methods are a real untapped market. I once tried putting up flyers in my local grocery stores for a website that redirected to a grocery coupon offer. It did pretty well.

You have to be careful with windshield wiper flyers. If enough people leave them lying in the parking lot, the store owners will look up your domain name and come after you for littering. :proud:

A common twist when it comes to distributing fliers is to leverage on college students to distribute them in their university for a few bucks.

JimD

Make Money Online
Hmm, 80 bucks for 400 fliers. Busy car park, 10 fliers under wipers every minute. I make that 120 dollars an hour for the distributor and a 3.5% sign up rate just to break even. (Not including paper and ink!) The idea has legs but not with those stats...

on the flipside you cud get ripped off too
i ll post it for 80$ as well

NOT...
lol
i mean there is no way to verify that either
its really a shot in the dark

You can get fined in some areas for doing this. Not to mention you can get in trouble by the owners of the centers. Plus, many people litter
the lots with them. Not worth it. Better off placing yard signs in high traffic areas.

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
this method is pretty cool. I am doing planning on it in another niche. You can get like 5k flyers delivered directly to the worker for less than $100.

Anyone have an idea which areas are good for paydayloans flyers? maybe JV with some local temp agencies, check cashing places, $1 pizza places or even universities etc.

Anyone got any ideas on some targeted places for paydayloans?

nk1888

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
this method is pretty cool. I am doing planning on it in another niche. You can get like 5k flyers delivered directly to the worker for less than $100.

Anyone have an idea which areas are good for paydayloans flyers? maybe JV with some local temp agencies, check cashing places, $1 pizza places or even universities etc.

Anyone got any ideas on some targeted places for paydayloans?
?
Where do you get 5k fliers deliver for under $100? Can you share something that you know and I don't lol?