[My Own Method] Making Money Through PTC

baloch

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is my own personal method of making money and I am currently making about $75 per month using this. This is a method that can be used by anyone and you get paid through paypal.

Download the PDF File Directly

Code:
http://jettrans.info/One_Click_Money.pdf
Remember by acting and using the method defined you will make money instead of saying there must be something better.

Hopefades

Make Money Online
Reaction score
:) Nice

This is a nice guide but their are other ptc sites that pay more and you will be able to make more money with them.

AlpineLass

Make Money Online
Reaction score
PPC is a waste of time. Your time would be better spent getting an education in building a website and online marketing than click for hours for pennies. Often these sites won't even pay you once you have finally met their payout which can take months. The sites that promise more than .001 a click are the ones that will shut down after 6 months. Right about the time people are looking for payouts. The wait a month then set up a new site with a new domain name using a proxy account so that no one will know they are still at it ripping people off.

If you don't need the money to survive and just do it as a hobby or because it is relaxing, no biggie. But if you are seriously wanting to make an income, this is NOT the way.

baloch

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@AlpineLass you made alot of valid points but not all ptc websites are scams and yes you can make alot of money with them But again they are just to start you off in your online adventure.

The great thing about this ptc site is that it provides higher payout to premium members and you can rent referrals.

Again this is not for everybody but it is for those that need some extra income for other projects. You cannot live off this method or any ptc site but you can use them to pay for other projects or software's.

wenzgrace1

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
PPC isn't a waste of time.. Its PTC who is.. Anyways, you can automate this method and be surprised of earning extra cash you might just need in future.

PS: I just read it and the idea is already in the book. Anyways, If your going to do PTC, you should go for neobux.

PPC is a waste of time. Your time would be better spent getting an education in building a website and online marketing than click for hours for pennies. Often these sites won't even pay you once you have finally met their payout which can take months. The sites that promise more than .001 a click are the ones that will shut down after 6 months. Right about the time people are looking for payouts. The wait a month then set up a new site with a new domain name using a proxy account so that no one will know they are still at it ripping people off.

If you don't need the money to survive and just do it as a hobby or because it is relaxing, no biggie. But if you are seriously wanting to make an income, this is NOT the way.

baloch

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@wenzgrace1 I tried neobux but the problem with them is that they do not offer monthly premium accounts. You have to pay $90 and you only get 4 ads to click daily.

One thing about neobux is that they pay on time every time.