My Thanks goes out to you!

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I thought it would be good to post my success. Since I have been here at MMD.

Now, I've been doing IM for over 5 years. I have been programming for prob about 10 years.

Since I came to MMD, things started out ok for me. I was a member here and at bhw. But things got bad, when I was banned at bhw for being a member here. Im sure you all know the story so i dont have to tell it again. But that really crippled my earnings from sales etc., and made it hard for me to get by for a few months. Now at this point im thinking, dude wtf are you going to do. Have a family to take care of so there is no room for error.

And thats what brings me to this thread.
Big Mega Thanks to BHW For BANNING ME!!! :top:

Because every since that day things, even though they were bad, were great!

I posted a few sales threads here, but really its the information that helped me, its the members that helped me, its MMD that helped me, MMDCash that helped me and special thanks to Dr.P for giving me some really great opportunities that have made me successful.

Let me be straight honest, before I came to MMD, my income was par/ok/just enough to get by. I was working non stop, constantly away from my family and never had time to do anything.

Now my income is well. My life isn't full of non stop working away from my family. Even though Dr.P is "a slave driver, dude will work you in the mud" j/k lol. I can actually take a moment and enjoy breathing lol.

Really this forum has givin me so much, I don't think there is anything I could do to pay back my thanks.

This forum is top notch
You members are top notch
Dr.P is top notch

So in conclusion.

Thanks to bhw for banning me, i wouldn't of been able to have the opportunity to be here full time, meet the people i have met and actually enjoy being on a board. MMD is a home to me.

Thanks MMD!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
glad i could help bro!
thanks for the special thanks to insanity for being top notch!

a$$hole! lol! j/k

im glad your doing better bro, i told you when we left bhw that this would be a much better place.

now get back to work!

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Well there was talk about that, but it will be something a lot better.

It wont be called SSM but there may be something like that coming out in a few months.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I really appreciate all the kind words and am glad that MMD has helped change so many peoples lives in a positive way. Not only has it helped change the lives of ours members but just from the contacts and meeting so many of you here its helped change mine and my families as well. When the whole incident happened with Bodeezy and BHW I really didn't know how the entire thing was going to play out.

I must say now Im proud of the way MMD has handled the new founding rush of new members and we have still kept the very close family environment spirit that has helped make MMD so special.

With the addition of Bodeezy and me working him like a slave we are truly building some great things for our members here to make money from. Bodeezy has become a great friend and wonderful person to work with daily. He has become like family to me and I want nothing more than to see him succeed in every endeavor he challenges himself to be apart of.

With this I suggest you find people on MMD and build a team. Build a team of individuals with all skill sets needed in order for you to be successful. Remember that it takes more than one soldier to fight a war. Build a team, set goals, give everyone a responsibility and a deadline for each goal. The end prize is just around the corner for those who are determined to be successful.

Never take No for an answer!

Thank You MMD for giving us all the opportunities you do daily.

Doc

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
I really appreciate all the kind words and am glad that MMD has helped change so many peoples lives in a positive way. Not only has it helped change the lives of ours members but just from the contacts and meeting so many of you here its helped change mine and my families as well. When the whole incident happened with Bodeezy and BHW I really didn't know how the entire thing was going to play out.

I must say now Im proud of the way MMD has handled the new founding rush of new members and we have still kept the very close family environment spirit that has helped make MMD so special.

With the addition of Bodeezy and me working him like a slave we are truly building some great things for our members here to make money from. Bodeezy has become a great friend and wonderful person to work with daily. He has become like family to me and I want nothing more than to see him succeed in every endeavor he challenges himself to be apart of.

With this I suggest you find people on MMD and build a team. Build a team of individuals with all skill sets needed in order for you to be successful. Remember that it takes more than one soldier to fight a war. Build a team, set goals, give everyone a responsibility and a deadline for each goal. The end prize is just around the corner for those who are determined to be successful.

Doc
Great post Doc!

This place does really make dreams come true

@bo, dude you get my respect and I am positive everyone else's also, anywhere I go, I hear about you and only good. Keep striving man, you are a good member here!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR

Doc
great post dr.p!
thats what makes me love this forum so much.
even the owner of the site showing the staff, and members that have made mmd so great, some gratitude.
but we could never do it with out you!

i guess that just go's to prove your post right.
if you take the time to build relationships with other IM'ers, and you make a nice IM team. you just never know what kind of heights you will exceed.