my website( noob seeking advice)

i finally took a step and made a website. it's a free online movie database. it's a few days old soit has online nearly 100 movies but i'll progress and by the end of the year i'll have at least 1000 movies. pretty cool i think, ha ? i see so many good things on this site but i think this will work but i need your helps. first of all i don't know anything about SEO or adsense or fake trafficing. my expertise is twitter followers.

so can any body give me advices for how to get at least 100 visitors daily for begining. i'm using videozer.com so i can make money from there too but i guess i have to buy premium account ? does any one have any ideas ?

btw i'm still uncertain about the name

omdbase.com/net
mdbase.com
onlinemoviedepot.com and so on please help me as you can see i'm a noob :D

oh i almost forget this is my baby :D

Home - Movie Database

hozg1121

Very Active Members
I have some great ideas on how you can easily monetize your site .... add me on skype hozg1121 and we can discuss

i finally took a step and made a website. it's a free online movie database. it's a few days old soit has online nearly 100 movies but i'll progress and by the end of the year i'll have at least 1000 movies. pretty cool i think, ha ? i see so many good things on this site but i think this will work but i need your helps. first of all i don't know anything about SEO or adsense or fake trafficing. my expertise is twitter followers.

so can any body give me advices for how to get at least 100 visitors daily for begining. i'm using videozer.com so i can make money from there too but i guess i have to buy premium account ? does any one have any ideas ?

omdbase.com/net
mdbase.com

Home - Movie Database

I to am in the same predicament with Snowneo.com, I have the available knowledge on the site itself, however when it comes to SEO and SEM I am lost. I am actually looking for someone who wants to join and earn 50% of the earnings from the site.

kentata

Very Active Members

omdbase.com/net
mdbase.com

Home - Movie Database
Actually, you can choose any name for this, but the most important thing is traffic. This must be from real traffic, fake traffic can be good, but not so good. As SEO can bring good traffic to your website if you are good at it and know how to choose good keywords.