Need a seller on Ebay

TheSource

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have an offer for the right person. I'm currently selling products on ebay and else where. Been doing this for several months and I'm doing very well!! Problem I have is I have several projects and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I'm looking for the right person to take over the Ebay part of my sales. I'm Canadian so I need someone located in the US. My current sales are approx 15K-20K per month with 35% profit margin. Sale are increase by about 10-15% per month. I'm offering 15% which is about 2-3K per month. I currently have 100% feedback with several return customers. Here's a few details.

- Product is dropshipped, you don't deal with shipping or packaging. Just make the sale, send me the money and shipping address. I'll provide the tracking info.
- very unique market with little competition.
- Must have excellent communication skills and about to respond to messages quickly.
- No money needed, just need a good eBay account and time (approx 1-2 hours per day).
- Experienced in online selling

This is not Bull Shit. I'm expanding to Amazon, and working on new products daily. I just can't do it all, and my wife is bitching about all the time I spend on the computer. I have 2 kids, a full time job and I'm looking a partner to share the workload. I'll deal with suppliers and provide the products, you make the sales.

PM me and tell why I should pick you. Looking for 1 person right now, but will need another in a few months

mmtech1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have an established ebay seller acct in US. Interested in getting more info but I'm sure you can understand the hesitation since you are such a new member here on MMD. Where can I get more info. What is a good email addy I can reach you at? I don't have enough posts to PM you for more info.

nuclear

Very Active Members
Reaction score
i'm also interested. if this offer is still available send me a PM

tblumenthal

Reaction score
Hey,
I am from Germany.
Can we do it also from here ?

PM me pls

Thx

topkis

Reaction score
hello bro,
im from indonesia, i have 10 ebay account seller and feedback up to 100 - 300
can i join with your team ?
please pm me
thanks

f1br3opt1c

Reaction score
I have about 10 ebay accounts and 5 of them have 100-200 feedback with no selling limit

Im from Malaysia, do PM me

poseidon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have an offer for the right person. I'm currently selling products on ebay and else where. Been doing this for several months and I'm doing very well!! Problem I have is I have several projects and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I'm looking for the right person to take over the Ebay part of my sales. I'm Canadian so I need someone located in the US. My current sales are approx 15K-20K per month with 35% profit margin. Sale are increase by about 10-15% per month. I'm offering 15% which is about 2-3K per month. I currently have 100% feedback with several return customers. Here's a few details.

- Product is dropshipped, you don't deal with shipping or packaging. Just make the sale, send me the money and shipping address. I'll provide the tracking info.
- very unique market with little competition.
- Must have excellent communication skills and about to respond to messages quickly.
- No money needed, just need a good eBay account and time (approx 1-2 hours per day).
- Experienced in online selling

This is not Bull Shit. I'm expanding to Amazon, and working on new products daily. I just can't do it all, and my wife is bitching about all the time I spend on the computer. I have 2 kids, a full time job and I'm looking a partner to share the workload. I'll deal with suppliers and provide the products, you make the sales.

PM me and tell why I should pick you. Looking for 1 person right now, but will need another in a few months
I am into internet marketing from few years

Sold Ebooks [2k+ every month]

I can deal with customers

Queries: -

You want me to use my ebay account?
Or you, just need a sales assistant and advertiser

michaelx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
please send me a pm as i'm interested in this offer if its still available....the only trouble is that i'm now starting out selling on ebay...if this is not a bother to you please send me a pm.......

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
HA, the source. You want someone to use their EGay account and sell for you? Well sure I have 100% feedback and over 100 sales so let me know what ticks buddy.

Blinn Moris

Reaction score
I am inbterested enough to be a part of it. Please make me suggestions and more information that it would be good for both.