Need Facebook Help (Ask Here)

famemonster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.b78ny.com
i tried to, there was someone here that was selling them, but he just had twits. i got tweet adder and made my own. does anyone have any for sle?

Kriti

Reaction score
For a fan page can i redirect it to a normal website? If so how would i go about doing that?........

outbackjoe

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
For a fan page can i redirect it to a normal website? If so how would i go about doing that?........
You can put your link anywhere on your FB page and if someone clicks on it then it will redirect, you can also create a profile pic with links to your website, you could create a landing page and have links on that, put links in posts on your page, as to how to do it you can just hard code it wherever you want your link....redirect even from a FB ad.

Let me know if you want any other help...

gmoisescu

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.reviewsoneasydating.com
I was wondering if anybody have any idea how to by-pass this skip verification for FB accounts? (check the attached snap shot).

Recently Fb demand for almost every account (PVA or non-PVA) some photos tag verification, and this issue cannot be solved with a SMS to a mobile phone, as it was until now...

shijil619

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Do you use the paid version of FFAP or are you using a cracked version? If you have a cracked version of the similar software could you please share a copy of it with us? I have been using FFA for the past few months and now it seems like it's not working! :( I really do need a way around this, I would be very glad if you could help me this. :)

killer999

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There are MANY apps like this one facebook(dot)com/pages/What-is-your-Superhero-name-WSO/219565828127016?sk=app_190322544333196 in the net.. but I cannot seem to find any of them..

So.. can someone share with me, an app which can randomly generate image, and upload it to someone's wall and his pictures as well.. like the one above..

I will be very thankful!
Thanks and rep will be guarantee!

georgety

Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to run my offers on Facebook. I need an expert who can teach me how to cloak Facebook ads effectively. I have a very basic idea of how to do this, but I need someone to guide me and show me the best way to do it.

I am looking for an expert and am looking to pay for your services to help me.

Please pm me with your experience and pricing if you can assist.

Thank you,

George

ken002

Reaction score
After the recent chaos surrounding changes at facebook, from the many fixes they've applied, the photo verify (Non-sense!?), And most annoying of all, the constant deleting of pages and accounts happening non stop along with all the proxy trouble.

Im offering a thread in order for you guys to ask basic question's to me & other facebook marketers on MMD who are kind enough to answer some aswell.

So fire away! Ask any question & i will try my damnedest to get you those answers!

(Please Make Sure Before Asking a Question You've atleast attempted to use MMD for the answer i.e How to Implement FBML on a page tab ect, There are some good posts out there people! Read them)

Mtrader
How to run facebook ads with cheaper money

iMonetizeIt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Having problems with contacting FB support directly (they simply do not answer my questions) I hope you help me here. Perhaps you have experience in posting ads for dating services on Facebook? How FB accepts such ads, what limitations are there? What advice can you give me for a good start? I need to promote a third-party dating service, and would like to use FB for this.

All help is much appreciated, thank you all!