need paypal alternate

you can try Liberty Reserve, i think it is better than paypal
You should use Gmail to register, cuz gmail has 2 step verification, so nobody can't hack your account
Remember not to click any link from Liberty email, cuz Liberty never send link in their email

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
My opinion is LR is having a very bad Customer support and they support scammers.
I vote for Alertpay & Moneybookers

fripp

Very Active Members
Alert Pay are as bad as Pay Pal. They put in hold my account just because in my vacation I attempted to access my account from a different country.Very stupid things. I like better Solid Trust Pay

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Alert Pay are as bad as Pay Pal. They put in hold my account just because in my vacation I attempted to access my account from a different country.Very stupid things. I like better Solid Trust Pay
This is weird ! I always travel and access, make transactions from my account from different countries with no problem

fripp

Very Active Members
This is weird ! I always travel and access, make transactions from my account from different countries with no problem
Yes it is weird!
My account is still in hold from last march. A month ago I sent them a copy of my driver license and a proof of my address, as they request it in order to re open my account, but here I am still waiting.

Alertpay are great. Send your pictures again or give them a ring. I found that my email didn't reach them when I had to confirm my business.I phoned them up they said the email hasn't got to them I sent it again (twice) Account fully approved in about 2 hours

There are many alternatives to PayPal...it really depends on what type of transactions you are running...to name a few
Google checkout
Authorize.net
Cyber Source
BluePay

Adult sites mostly use ccbill

fripp

Very Active Members
goliver could you please specify a little bit what´s type of transactions are Google checkout, Authorize.net, Cyber Source and BluePay suitable for?

I appreciate and thank you your answer in advance.

Main differences are around US vs international transactions which some gateways do not support...the other would be if you need one time transactions or recurring such as the ones used for subscriptions...and finally weather you are willing to go through a credit check to open the account (Aside from Google checkout and PPL, all others mentioned here require your SS or TIN and will run a credit check before approving your account.

I guess the only alternative simple enough to use for one time transactions is google checkout even though I hate their service with all my heart and will never recommend anyone to work with them till they have decent customer service.

Authorize.net is the best gateway i know, and I know most of them (if not all)

PS: Google checkout and Paypal offer similar service where they do both the gateway part and merchant account (actual processing) so you don't need to apply for a separate merchant account.

Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions regarding payment gateways. I have ben around them for several years and used many of them.

Hope that helps

Goliver

fripp

Very Active Members
Than goliver.
I know that new alternatives as Visa and Amex P2P are coming out in the end of this year.
Provably it is a good thing to have more options.
BTW in my case I may say that Alert Pay is the worst gateway I know.

These are the ones I know and I have personal contacts if you need: Payoneer, paxum, OKpay, Alertpay, and about 4 others somewhere in my rolodex.

ProAffiliate01

Very Active Members
I've herd of e-Gold, 2Checkout, Google Checkout, and many others. The best thing to do is research them all and find out which one serves your purpose the most.

There are so many alternatives of Paypal are available for online payment. I am using merchantinc.com which is the best secure payment gateway provides great service to the customer and offers best rates in the industry for credit card processing.