Need some help

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm kinda new on the forum and I would like to ask some help to you guys!

A friend of mine has a website ( http://treat.nl ) that organizes events for companies.

The biggest conccurents are Bedrijfsuitje...! | Bedrijfsuitje vol Fun & Fear in Maastricht and Teambuilding activiteiten, bedrijfsuitjes l Maastricht Events and Bedrijfsfeest Maastricht | Bedrijfsuitje Maastricht | Personeelsuitje Maastricht | MaastrichtseUitjes.nl - Maastrichtse Uitjes and Uitjes in Maastricht, een leukste uitje groepsuitje bedrijfsuitje, dagje of weekend weg in Maastricht

So all the concurrents organize events for companies in the dutch city Maastricht.

All these wesbites have a pagerank of 3! Treat.nl has a pagerank of 4, and has more then 500 backlinks. So, they've got the highest pagerank and the most backlinks.

On the keywords: bedrijfsuitjes maastricht

Teambuilding activiteiten, bedrijfsuitjes l Maastricht Events is first, even if they've got a lower pagerank and less backlinks.
Bedrijfsuitje...! | Bedrijfsuitje vol Fun & Fear in Maastricht is second, even if they've got a lower pagerank and less backlinks.
Then comes Treat.nl, the website with the highest pagerank...

On the keywords: bedrijfsuitje maastricht ( note that there's just a s less at bedrijfsuitjes )

Maastrichtevents and funandfear are still first and second, but Treat.nl is not third anymore.
It's 7th now. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth have a pagerank of 3, and less backlinks, if I'm correct.

Now the question is, I don't exactly know what I can do to have them on the top!
They've got a higher pagerank and more backlinks so...

Please help me ;)

Thanks!

jacky2002r

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm kinda new on the forum and I would like to ask some help to you guys!

A friend of mine has a website ( http://treat.nl ) that organizes events for companies.

The biggest conccurents are Bedrijfsuitje...! | Bedrijfsuitje vol Fun & Fear in Maastricht and Teambuilding activiteiten, bedrijfsuitjes l Maastricht Events and Bedrijfsfeest Maastricht | Bedrijfsuitje Maastricht | Personeelsuitje Maastricht | MaastrichtseUitjes.nl - Maastrichtse Uitjes and Uitjes in Maastricht, een leukste uitje groepsuitje bedrijfsuitje, dagje of weekend weg in Maastricht

So all the concurrents organize events for companies in the dutch city Maastricht.

All these wesbites have a pagerank of 3! Treat.nl has a pagerank of 4, and has more then 500 backlinks. So, they've got the highest pagerank and the most backlinks.

On the keywords: bedrijfsuitjes maastricht

Teambuilding activiteiten, bedrijfsuitjes l Maastricht Events is first, even if they've got a lower pagerank and less backlinks.
Bedrijfsuitje...! | Bedrijfsuitje vol Fun & Fear in Maastricht is second, even if they've got a lower pagerank and less backlinks.
Then comes Treat.nl, the website with the highest pagerank...

On the keywords: bedrijfsuitje maastricht ( note that there's just a s less at bedrijfsuitjes )

Maastrichtevents and funandfear are still first and second, but Treat.nl is not third anymore.
It's 7th now. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth have a pagerank of 3, and less backlinks, if I'm correct.

Now the question is, I don't exactly know what I can do to have them on the top!
They've got a higher pagerank and more backlinks so...

Please help me ;)

Thanks!
It seems to me that you are trying to rank the keyword "bedrijfsuitjes maastricht" correct me if i am wrong. I have quickly analyzed that keyword and have found that its has very very less SEO Competition. You can beat everyone on the top VERY VERY EASILY!! Do The Following Steps.

1) Make Your Title Keyword Dense. Use your targeted keyword atleast twice in Title. Start your title with your Targeted Keyword For Example: Bedrijfsuitjes Maastricht: Write Some Sense Making Sentence by adding your keyword again.

2) Do some HIGH AUTHORITY LINK BUILDING i.e. Getting links from .Edu and .Gov domains. Search some of my threads here on MMD where I have posted some edu links. DO NOT SPAM THOSE LINKS. ADD AT LEAST 100 WORDS CONTENT ON THOSE LINKS TO MAKE THEM RELEVANT.

3) Do Some HIGH PR PRESS RELEASE & ARTICLE Submission. ONLY 5-6!

4) Create RSS Feed of your website and Submit to many RSS Directories.

Doing these all things will get you some quality links and it will help to register good quality score with major search engines.

I hope this will help you out from your problems.

THANKS is Appreciated!!!!

Regards
Jack.

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi,

First- http://treat.nl/ is down (at least here at NL).
Second, backlinks and pr are not the only criteria Google uses.

You never mentioned the domain's age, quality of backlinks, and even the relevancy of that keyword to the page.

Let me know when the website is up again, I can give you some in-page review on it.

Good luck!

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey!

Wow I really do not know why it's down! I'll ask for it!

Well, the domain is 10 years old, if I'm correct!

The quality of the backlnks are OK...well the most of them come from blogs or hotel websites, that talk about bedrijfsuitjes.

I'll tell him for the keywords!

THanks again, and I think that in a few hours it should be up again ;)

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Awesome :) Are they all follow links?

BTW, the google caffeine pays extra attention to keywords in the website and the freshness of content. What about that?

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
oh and thankks jacky! I'll do it for the title keywords and for the .edu backlink, but you were talking about google pagerank press release, what is that?

THanks!

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Awesome :) Are they all follow links?

BTW, the google caffeine pays extra attention to keywords in the website and the freshness of content. What about that?
Hey,
once again, I don't really know all this, what is a follow link?

well for the keywords it's not really good right now, I'll tell him he should add the keywords in the title and in the content!

Concerning the freshness of the content, the content is almost the whole time the same, if I'm correct. They don't need to change it, there aren't lots of new articles of stuff like that...They organize trips for companies so!

Thanks!

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Google doesn't consider every link as a credit for a website (imagine how much spam there was online if all of them where counted). A website can decide whether a link that he inserts to the page (can be either a blog comment or an ad he puts)- that can be either a follow/do-follow link (credit to the website) or don't follow.

In edition, there is an extra weight on the anchor text (the text on the link), how many links are on the page etc.

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey,

well, I understand it a bit!

So actually I used Backlink Finder - SEO Tool (Find Backlinks), so I think they are follow links...

And about the .edu or .org backlinks, do you have an example site I could use! I mean one easy one that accepts easily?

And what is the press realease?

Thanks!

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Still down actually.

What server are you using? What niche is your website dealing? - These might be the causes for the website shutting down all the time.

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey,

it's not my website -- so I don't know!

But it was UP before!

Check from time to time...

Thanks

searchmanagement

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Search Management

Don't Worry. Search engine ranking of the website will improve by properly doing the SEO activities like high PR directories submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, press release, blog commenting, web 2.0 pages and also join some forum posting sites. These will increase your ranking in Google, boost your traffic and also you will get quality backlinks. It’s the best way to get backlinks to your site.

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey!

Thanks for your answer!

"Google Page Ranking directories submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, press release, blog commenting, web 2.0 pages and also join some forum posting sites"

Could you explain me better what exactly is:

Google Page Rankind directories submssisoons, article submissions ( on the website? or where? ), press release? ( how? ), blog commenting ( what kind of blogs? ), web 2.0 pages ( what is that? )?

Thanks!

searchmanagement

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Search Management

Good quality content and links are important in SEO...they are complimentary to each other. And also content and links are required for a website to rank well in Google. If you have good content and have done your on page optimization well you can expect to rank well in yahoo and Bing, but Google takes into account backlinks more. So make good inter linking also do forum posting, comment posting and article its very helpful for you.

Directory submission is powerful method to get traffic.

Article Submission:
You can drive traffic to your website only if you use article submission effectively. Article submission creates one-way links to your site, which increases your page rank better than any other kind of link. Article submission only submit in those directories which have good page rank and top articles like ezine, articles base etc to get better leverage to your article, Also it will help you to generate quality traffic to your website if you are using your website's reference in it.

Social Bookmarking:
A very effective form of internet marketing includes the use of Social Bookmarking. The fastest way to have any webpage or site visited by the search engines and indexed is by submitting them to any of the popular social book-marking sites like Stumble Upon, delicious, reddit, shortext. It helps to increase sales because it increases the number of visitors to your site and provides another way for potential customers to find your content

Web2.0 Pages:
livejournal.com
vox.com
xanga.com
weebly.com
ning.com
webs.com
These web pages all are free. And it’s very professional-looking templates, easy to use. You can categorize your posts with custom categories and tags.

Forum Posting:
Forum posting is a method to increase traffic through catching the eye of forum members and visitors, and through back links to their site.

YBthebest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I'll try to do that, it's gonna be a little difficult but...thank you!

Fade

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Your website is not down, you need to add www. in front of it to work.

Which means you need to read this immediately:

Code:
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/seo-advice-url-canonicalization/

AND DON'T build anymore backlinks to:
Code:
http://treat.nl
From now on ONLY build backlinks to:
Code:
www.treat.nl/