Need to know some IM secret

Hi friend before I am asking my question I want to let you know that I am not a newbie in IM. Recently I have read many WSO. But all are like bullshit. No one say any secret. I have noticed that all the guys that sale WSO, (Earn daily $$$$$ for this my secret weapon, Get tons of traffic daily with my method blah blah) say the same things and I never get anything new on those WSO. and I know that no one of their method actually work. All the guys are really hunting money from us and nothing else.

Well I know to know the actual secret on some topic. If you know these please let share with me. I will be greatly thankful to you.

1. SEO secret: I know there are some onpage seo secret for rank no. 1 ranking on google. I see some websites rank within 3rd position of google without doing any linkbuilding work. Recently I have seen one website sold on flippa, with exact match domain ranking on no. 1 position. But surprisingly the competitor also have exact match domain and more backlinks but ranking below that site. So what such secret for rank no.1 position.

2. Traffic secret: How some website get tons of traffic in a particular niche. I am working in one online gaming niche. I see that some website that do have done SEO and very new site, no backlink getting daily lots of traffic. and compare to those site, my site ranking on some popular keywords, but getting low traffic than those. What are those traffic secret?

Guys please share your thoughts here. I will greatly appreciate for your fair answer. Thank in advance.

Max Singapore

Very Active Members
Tell you what - hit me up on Skype .

Get yourself a Mic .

Talk to me .

And i teach you what you need to make money .

. and let go over . what is stopping you from making money for you .

i am online now .

PM me your skype

#1 Rule -> There are no hidden secrets. Just hard work.

Yes people may find exploits/tricks that work to speed up the process, but IM is about hard work. If you treat it like a 9-5 and work diligently/efficiently then you will see results.

#1 Rule -> There are no hidden secrets. Just hard work.

Yes people may find exploits/tricks that work to speed up the process, but IM is about hard work. If you treat it like a 9-5 and work diligently/efficiently then you will see results.
so those people are fool who buy the WSO from the top IM marketer.....

WF is full of "fake it till you make it" marketers... Seriously, do you think someone would hand out a method that made $50K for $20?

The people who sell WSO's make money from selling WSO's. Most do not make money from actual IM.