New Elite Member promoted Seo20

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I have had the pleasure over the last 2 years to really get to know Seo20. Although he was a very prominent member on a different community our friendship looked past that. On mostly a daily basis we have spoke and worked together on some different things. We have always brainstormed together over many different ideas from online to offline. Seo20 is one of those guys who just gets it. With years of experience online in the internet marketing industry Seo20 knows a little about everything. He has been a member here since 2009 and although he hasn't posted a lot it doesnt mean he isnt a Super Star! He has promised me that will all change as of today and that he will be making MMD his primary choice to come and pass on his creative mindset and brilliant ideas to all of you. As you know we hardly ever give out Elite Status to anyone. I think this is the first one in almost a year. I assure you that Seo20 will help make MMD a better place to visit and he will share some really good methods with everyone.

Please everyone give Seo20 and my friend a very warm Welcome!

Congrats !!!

Doc

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Congrats seo20 !

With that out of the way. I had some concerns on this. Since I have been Admin we have only had one new Elite which is Monopoly. I have seen 3 new staff members. So as you can tell this is the most coveted position and one we DO NOT give out lightly. This is a position based on community trust not just staff trust. So in this instance when Doc came to me with this. My first thought well if Doc trust him then that means something as Doc just does not trust anyone. So with that part of him being worthy of trust I had no doubt. Now my issue was community trust. So in this instance all of us staff had to make a decision and interviewed him for SEVERAL LONG GRUELING hours. Trying to make a decision on what was in the best interest of the community. Like I said this is not something we take lightly. So after a majority vote we all decided that we feel he is a great fit and is worthy of the communities trust.

So welcome aboard seo20!

seo20

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
They made me cry and there where a goat involved at some point too ;-)
Seriously i'm glad to be here.
Love to ping-pong ideas and getting involved into a few good Joint Ventures and simply just being a nice guy.

Hope you will all be gentle.

Congrats seo20 !

With that out of the way. I had some concerns on this. Since I have been Admin we have only had one new Elite which is Monopoly. I have seen 3 new staff members. So as you can tell this is the most coveted position and one we DO NOT give out lightly. This is a position based on community trust not just staff trust. So in this instance when Doc came to me with this. My first thought well if Doc trust him then that means something as Doc just does not trust anyone. So with that part of him being worthy of trust I had no doubt. Now my issue was community trust. So in this instance all of us staff had to make a decision and interviewed him for SEVERAL LONG GRUELING hours. Trying to make a decision on what was in the best interest of the community. Like I said this is not something we take lightly. So after a majority vote we all decided that we feel he is a great fit and is worthy of the communities trust.

So welcome aboard seo20!

Hey Big Bro ,

Congos on ur promotion.

Will be looking forward for some gr8 methods/tips from u soon.

As far as i am concerned , One Day I will be Standing where u stood today ( really dont know when that's gonna happen , but i am going to give my best to MMD and all Money Maker's here ) ,

Once Again , good to have u here bro , Congrats.

Regards,
XC

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Congrats Seo20

As stated above can't wait to learn from another great MMD Celeb.

Hopefully one day I will get to where you are but until then I will just learn and apply what the MMD community has to offer and if i can help out in anyway I will.

Great to have you here.

Bizzoyce

seo20

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thanks.
Remember that the color of your profile should never be your goal in life ;-)

Think outside the box and don't just copy others. User your brain, twist it... and twist it again. Then look at details - ALL the details. You can do whatever you want. Who is stopping you from making a million - that's right - no one. Now go build something amazing - remember the details.
Details in research of your market(s), details in methods, details in implementation, details - details :)
That's my advice.
Congrats Seo20

As stated above can't wait to learn from another great MMD Celeb.

Hopefully one day I will get to where you are but until then I will just learn and apply what the MMD community has to offer and if i can help out in anyway I will.

Great to have you here.

Bizzoyce

Elvis

congrats seo20,

i haven't been here long so i not sure if i have seen or read any of your threads but if the DOC and Smelterz can trust you i believe you are worthy of holding your new tittle. :)

so congratz again and may you teach us the way to a successful online venture

elvis

androfreak

Very Active Members
All the best man..:) We need someone like you around here.. Nowadays Its just WSO sessions In MMD no guides, no tips... So we need someone like you who is as brilliant and as humble as a noob :)

ivo1017

Very Active Members
Finally! One of the most reputable member form BHW, with interesting and useful post/ treads here. Welcome to the board... and time to share some crazy things in the V.I.P.

p.p. Well done, Doc. You are the man.