New Niche Site Strategy Help

joem04

Reaction score
I am new to the niche site building and I have been working on my site for a few weeks now, it is indexed by G but not ranking well, I am starting to slowly build backlinks but I only have 3 articles of about 500 words up.

My keyword has mulitple meanings though, should I write about each meaning of the keyword to prodivde more content or just stick with more focused content?

Thanks for the help

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Gosh... I would look at what your compitition is ranking for then make your niche that meaning. But on the other hand you might want to exploit the other meanings if there is traffic and money there. I would stick with the one that isnt covered the most..if there is traffic there. So for me I would stick with one.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Gosh... I would look at what your compitition is ranking for then make your niche that meaning. But on the other hand you might want to exploit the other meanings if there is traffic and money there. I would stick with the one that isnt covered the most..if there is traffic there. So for me I would stick with one.
i agree, as a newb its prob best if you focus your sights on one thing at a time, but don't beat a dead horse! if you spend to much time, money and effort on a losing strategy then you'll never get far! so be willing to expand if needed, but dont jump before you can walk or you'll only fall!

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.aiwwan.com
My advice is to have at least 15 unique articles along with quality backlinks.

fairgo

Reaction score
Try to make content by thinking of this simple point: When the searcher has entered your keyword into G00gle.....what is he/she looking for! has your article resolved his query? if its a yes then you are spot on... for example I once was targeting the work virtual address and this has 2 meanings as well...one is that you can have an virtual office in USA etc eventhough you are based in a third world country....and this is a the popular meaning....while another is an IT related meaning which is seldom used by some geeks only....

so i went with the first option and it worked well :)