New Section on MMD and some house cleaning

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
I know some of you are wondering what happened to the WH download section. I have got many PM's about this. No fears it still exist just less clustered. Everyone was using the main WH forum to post anything and everything which is not the intention of the main WH forum. Everything has a place on MMD and nothing should be left in the wrong place. This creates a lot of work for Mods and Admin. So we took a few days and cleaned up everything and put everything in the right place.

While moving all these threads it occurred to me that we had a surplus of backlinks packages. I felt these should be given there own section. So if you go to the whitehat download section you can see a forum dedicated to backlinks. This should keep you fairly busy if you are running scrapebox. Like I said everything has a place and this I felt would make them more noticeable to save from searching if you need these packets.

So there you have it. If you can not find what you are looking for look in the WH ebook section or other sections and you will find it there.