Noob Friendly YouTube Money Making Method

This is my first thread here. I am going to describe a very basic method for generating money that I have used myself. I am going to mention the exact steps that I took.
What you need: An account with adfocus or adfly, an YouTube account, and 10 minutes
Process:
1. Search for upcoming musical albums and singles. I found Radio1 page to be a good source of information. You can see the list of upcoming singles and albums for USA and UK separately.
2. Now make a list of forthcoming singles by popular artists like Rihanna or Jay-Z which should have immense demand.
4. Check YouTube and make sure that a huge number of people are looking for a leaked copy of that songs. Exclude those singles that are already released.
3. Go to Google and find out if there is any leaked copy of the song available. Generally you should find one. Download it.
4. After downloading the song, upload it in a music hosting or file hosting service. You can use mediafire to do that.
5. After uploading the song, copy the link of the song. Log into your account with adfocus or adfly and shorten the link using their service. Copy the new link.
6. Now everything is set up. Next make a simple video with just a picture and write something on the picture like "Download link in the description'. You can use Windows Live movie maker to make a 10-15 sec video. Go to the description area of the video and paste your adfocus/adfly link there. Tag your video appropriately.
7. Now you are finished with the working part. Just wait and check on your adfocus/adfly account to see how many clicks your are getting. If the single is scheduled to be released in 10 days, you can expect to earn anything between $2 to $10+ dollar per day depending on the popularity of the artist and the ranking of your video. That means $20 t $100 USD for one video you post on YouTube. The best part is the money will be generated on complete autopilot after you post the video.

It does not take more than 10 minutes to make a video like this. Repeat the process and make as many videos as you want. Remember, don't put the song on the video- YouTube can restrict or delete your video on copyright claims.

Here's another trick you can use to maximize the earning. People don't want to click on a link that has the word 'ad' in front of it. Solution: use a third link shortening service and shrink your adfocus/adfly link further using that service and then post it on your video description.
I hope this tutorial will help newbies like me. If you have any question, you can PM me.
Thanks.

crasymys

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
All the creation and uplaod process can be automated by ans Softwere... And It even checks listing on youtube and if deleted it uploads back with another account.. it even supports Proxies.... Let me if you need...

Never heard of this software... I PM'ed you ..

All the creation and uplaod process can be automated by ans Softwere... And It even checks listing on youtube and if deleted it uploads back with another account.. it even supports Proxies.... Let me if you need...

how many minutes a simple google search might take? however, it depends on the searching skills of the individual.. thanks for the reply..

tico

Very Active Members
That method is brilliant, I definitely will give it a try. BTW where can I find the ans software? sound really useful. Thanks in advance​

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
When you say :
Check YouTube and make sure that a huge number of people are looking for a leaked copy of that songs
How do you do that ?

Also , you're not saying how do you get the 10$/day ? do you content lock the song ?

You can get an idea about the popularity of leaked songs from the number of views. Search youtube for the leaked song and definitely you will not be the only one to upload it. There will be other people uploading song too. Check for how many days the video is on youtube and how many views it received.
And I actually said how I make $10 or more per day with this method. No, I don't use any content locker. I just use URL shortening service that pays for clicking on the link. ********* is my preferred tool for this. Normally one leaked song of a moderately popular artist makes about $1 to $2. Now how much money you will earn depends on how many videos you will have.

When you say :

How do you do that ?

Also , you're not saying how do you get the 10$/day ? do you content lock the song ?

Dont know anything about this ANS software. I think you can quickly create videos without using any such software though. It's not complicated.
That method is brilliant, I definitely will give it a try. BTW where can I find the ans software? sound really useful. Thanks in advance​

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Last question : What shortening sevice is that ? And how mani clicks in a day average to hit the 10$ bar , or even de 5$

Well, I appreciate your questions but it would be better if you asked the questions after reading the original post.. so far all the questions you asked were indeed addressed in the original post. There are a number of url shortening service. The most popular two are ******* and ********* . Google that if you don't any idea about what they are. Thanks..

Last question : What shortening sevice is that ? And how mani clicks in a day average to hit the 10$ bar , or even de 5$

Thrall

Make Money Online
Hello friend, I saw a technique used to earn their money on youtube, but did not quite understand, can you help me?I do not really understand how it works if I can explain better, sorry I'm Brazilian. You can upload music on youtube to win with adfly or adfocus right?But as you gain visitors through these songs? Because usually already have songs posted and it is difficult to make visits.Thanks!

gash

How do you get the software? I would like a copy.