[Noob] The road so far.. any help or tip would be nice..

I tried countless times, but i cant seem to get a grip of something that will work for me. I do work hard but almost all the things directly lead to the fact that i should invest first before making money in the IM world. is this the ugly truth? i am broke and i cant invest. Is there some way that i could start with that brings results
here are the stuff that i tried:
Its been a month since i started. I got 2 blogspot blogs TV series, about 100 unique views a day combined. but i have no idea how to monetize it. tried several CPA networks but i cant seem to get accepted.

i also tried adfly and adfocus with autosurf: didnt get $1 in 3 days so i stopped. then paired autosurf with videofy. got $4 in 20 days and their payment threshold is $50. i need like almost a year to earn $50?

if someone know a better way. an easy noob begginer's way something like $5 per day will be a nice start for me? is that achievable without money to invest?

Also if someone is willing to train me? Someone who wants to JV with me and i will do the labor work countless hrs in front of PC (because thats what i have, TIME) ill do the hard work just tell me what to do and explain it to me. we can split revenue 70 30 your cut 70 mine 30 as long as i get my $5-10$ a day im good.

another thing if someone needs an article writer i can be of service. i will manually write your article or rewrite manually by researching the net and rephrasing each individual sentence for $1 every 100 words.

if anyone can help me please hit me up.

thanks

Very much willing to earn money??
Well am also a noob in IM. But one thing i can tell a pretty skilled person can get in IM without investement.
I also got in IM without investement, but somehow made $47.. A real pleasure after investing much much time.
If you are good in website handling and managment (it really very easy but demands time). May be we should team up NOOB + NOOB = Elder Noob.
As i also want to earn even $4 a day, but really hard for noobs like us.
Keep trying....

I'll get back to you on this one, but IM generally requires a little investment or no investment if you have the right skills. Just keep going, try different things. That's what it's all about!

Very much willing to earn money??
Well am also a noob in IM. But one thing i can tell a pretty skilled person can get in IM without investement.
I also got in IM without investement, but somehow made $47.. A real pleasure after investing much much time.
If you are good in website handling and managment (it really very easy but demands time). May be we should team up NOOB + NOOB = Elder Noob.
As i also want to earn even $4 a day, but really hard for noobs like us.
Keep trying....
sure hitman.. as long as we both earn.. what do you have in mind? send me a message.. ill tell you if i understand or i can do it..

I'll get back to you on this one, but IM generally requires a little investment or no investment if you have the right skills. Just keep going, try different things. That's what it's all about!
hi sticks! ill be waiting for your reply in this thread.. can you tell me how to gain those right skills to be successful in IM? thanks a lot..

Hey Lordrage,
Any luck yet??? As for our team up there are some information about my website.
It something like rapidleech site but not exactly same(you should know why?? rapidleech hostings are too costly).
Domain --- .com
Unique first time visitors--- 200-300
Total visitors--- 400-500
page views--- 1.3k to 2k some days above 3k.
Tried----- CPC & CPM too high payouts $25 but i only banked $15.46 uptil now in 4months
But i am not able to get even $1 a day... really too sad. If you have ideas we should team up, just pm me
or anybody else have any idea please give your precious ideas about cpm an cpc for alertpay.

JH92

Make Money Online
I know how you feel. I passed the same thing.

Guys just stop reading too many methods. Find one which you think will work and you work atleast two weeks on it. Make new twist and test it. After 2 weeks if you don't make money try another one. Eventually you will find the great method with your greater twist and profit some nice cash and hopefully never go back.

We all fail and you will fail for sure. You will succeed if you get up one more time than you failed.

I hope I helped :)

Hey Lordrage,
Any luck yet??? As for our team up there are some information about my website.
It something like rapidleech site but not exactly same(you should know why?? rapidleech hostings are too costly).
Domain --- .com
Unique first time visitors--- 200-300
Total visitors--- 400-500
page views--- 1.3k to 2k some days above 3k.
Tried----- CPC & CPM too high payouts $25 but i only banked $15.46 uptil now in 4months
But i am not able to get even $1 a day... really too sad. If you have ideas we should team up, just pm me
or anybody else have any idea please give your precious ideas about cpm an cpc for alertpay.
we are going to start a file hosting site? i'm still trying to come up with ideas here but so far nothing that can be done without investment.. im trying to build adsense based blogger websites atm.. ill make more and more until i come up with something.. better than doing nothing..

we are going to start a file hosting site? i'm still trying to come up with ideas here but so far nothing that can be done without investment.. im trying to build adsense based blogger websites atm.. ill make more and more until i come up with something.. better than doing nothing..
are you really going to start file hosting site!!! its a great idea as file hostings and torrent most of the time dominates the IM world.But really costly to setup all that. In my view i want to setup online torrent leeching site. Yes its costly but has great profit as there are only few sites providing this service.But the problem is i can only get the hosting running up for about one months and for further running i will need to make profite from that site in that month only, as i will be out of fund.if any one interested suggest your ideas.