Offline Ads to CPA Offers - Anyone?

AnthonyV

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I'm trying to put my hands on a course or ebook or anything showing how to use offline advertising to convert CPA offers. Things like classified ads and postcards. I wasn't impressed with Matt Trainers post card stuff but that's about all I found.

Anyone know of other resources covering this tactic?

FiveAlive

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I've seen a lot of stuff about Local SEO and working with local businesses, but I don't think I've ever seen an ebook on advertising CPA offers in the paper for example - and I've read a lot of ebooks. I think it's one of those things where you just have to jump out and spend some cash to test it and see what happens.

AnthonyV

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey Five,

That's pretty much what I'm finding as well. Most offline stuff is related to services for local business owners. I've been testing as you suggested with smaller newspapers and have had some good returns. I was just hoping to find some additional information before I tried rolling out my classified ads to larger newspapers Papers in my area like the San Francisco Chronicle are really expensive.

ZackGall

Make Money Online
One way that you could save costs is by buying a bigger ad space than you actually need and then selling some of your extra space to other businesses offline or online to offset some costs.

For example, my local classified paper here has a circulation of 100,000 and they charge $72 for a business card sized ad, but $550 for a full page ad. The full page ad could fit dozens and dozens of business card sized ads, so use that to your advantage and "rent" out some space. Just run it by the advertising person for the paper, because this might not be allowed with some papers. Most won't have a problem though since you are going out of your way to find other advertisers, not the paper.

yzal

Make Money Online
If you are going to do flyers, it could be a good idea to choose an offer for a well known brand so it is already trusted by the public. That should increase conversions.

rpcity

Make Money Online
If you are going to target CPA type offers I have found that using flyers at your local college campus seems to convert fairly well. Most CPA offers seem to target the college demographic perfectly.

mamu

Make Money Online
do flyer is a good in offline promotion.you just need a hosting to build a landing page with a good domain,then you can get a good conversation rate,try it,the traffic is cheap,it just cost you a little money to print some flyer

bgfinal

Make Money Online
also as far as flyers, I am about to try to print some that have like a free home depot gift card or something I can go to a mall and put on car windshields. Free gift card offers for sure though. send them to website I created first, maybe have several good free gift card offers on the page, a facebook like button, and maybe some local advertising. This post is loosely written and after I try my little project, ill post it here in better detail. also maybe some roadside signs in hightraffic places. the key there would be a easy website to remember I guess. Someone let me know if im stupid for trying all this please lol

mamu

Make Money Online
but you need so think more factor about how to give people more call to action,the most important thing is conversion

mamu

Make Money Online
I am in a worse situation because I am not in US,you guys in US are very lucky,you guys can just go out,send out some flyer,and the conversion rate in my opinion,will be very high.

bgfinal

Make Money Online
I am in a worse situation because I am not in US,you guys in US are very lucky,you guys can just go out,send out some flyer,and the conversion rate in my opinion,will be very high.
I think you may be mistaken. On some of the networks im on, there are cpa offers for like, tons of countries. I figure if you put the right stuff on the flyer. Like you said, call to action. Find a good dating offer, get a good localized domain and redirect to it. Gambling sites, maybe some mobile offers. Some of those dating sites are targeting ALL countries. I dont know maybe im wrong but I think you still have a shot even if your in another country.