Offline CPA method + Advice

Being new here I hope this can be a method others can use but I also need advice to whether or not my account might be suspended using this method.

The method is simple and requires some leg work. I use it for CPA but can also be used for any other affiliate offers.
There Method:
1. I post flyers and around my town (population 100k) offering a free consultation on saving money on bills, insurance etc. (I have worked in this sector before so I am qualified to offer this advice.

2. I setup appointments, these can be at the clients home or local hotel, or communal area that has wifi access.

3. I offer them the free advice and with my salesman persona in full throttle I encourage them to sign up to one of my useful money saving services online (my affiliate offer) I try to find trials or email submits such as credit check services etc.

I have had little success but I know it needs work.

My question: Although the IP address will most likely be different when I connect my laptop to the wifi hotspot or clients homes in different locations would my affiliate network have an issue with the sign ups coming from the same device? As I visit clients with my laptop I dont want ask to use their home computer for obvious reasons. Plus it looks very unprofessional.

These are 100% real leads that will convert. Any advice would be great and I hope its a method that can also be used by others.

This might have been a silly question according to a friend The IP address alone cannot be used to specifically identify a specific device behind your router.

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I wouldn't stress about being banned.... as long as the traffic is converting well for the client then the client is happy...client is happy then CPA network is happy. CPA network happy then you don't need to stress :)

The only thing I'm wondering is if the CPA offer payout is actually worth the personal visit to a client? How much does the offer pay for a lead?

I wouldn't stress about being banned.... as long as the traffic is converting well for the client then the client is happy...client is happy then CPA network is happy. CPA network happy then you don't need to stress :)

The only thing I'm wondering is if the CPA offer payout is actually worth the personal visit to a client? How much does the offer pay for a lead?
Thank for that! I know it will convert as I plan to offer them as *essential tools to use when I'm offering the customers advice.

Ive opted for affilliate offers that pay over £15 per lead such as gas and electricity quotes as these fit in with the money saving advice im giving the customers.