Offline Direct Mail Sales Letter Copy

artur6000

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Does somebody have a professional direct mail sales letter copy which sends out to their prospects?

I'm starting my own SEO company and I try to use the best tools, services and tricks around to make this work form me. I've never felt good working for somebody else cuz I always reminden myslef this sentense:

"Don't be a guy who receives cheques.. be the guy who writes out the cheques..."

I would use it in my country after translation Feel free to send me some examples to my email I will appriciate it

I'm from Poland so I'm not your competition and I won't share it with nobody. If you want to keep it confidential I will keep it that way

[email protected]

Thank you :)

Any advice and tips are welcome I will keep everybody updated with my journey in builging my empire

artur6000

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thank you DomainAuction for the script.

I will be split testing this script with another from another script form offline pro sales men ;)

It is truly one of the oldest forms of marketing still in use today. There are many reasons for this long-lasting use and popularity, and they range from cost to simplicity. You don't necessarily have to become an expert copywriter. In my experience, anyone with a great product and decent writing skills can create a strong sales letter. I recommend you buy at least one book on copywriting. You'll find plenty of these books at Amazon and other online booksellers.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
It is truly one of the oldest forms of marketing still in use today. There are many reasons for this long-lasting use and popularity, and they range from cost to simplicity. You don't necessarily have to become an expert copywriter. In my experience, anyone with a great product and decent writing skills can create a strong sales letter. I recommend you buy at least one book on copywriting. You'll find plenty of these books at Amazon and other online booksellers.
Nice Piece Of advice Victoria.......

Hey Artur6k Maybe you can Pull some Ideas from this Old Dinosaur....
No Install Just a Standalone Library....

Sales and Description:
Download 597 Business Letters - A complete letter library

Download:
597letters.exe