[Personal Journal] Information overloaded, need your help..:/

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
my client needs me to do SEO for his website, from last 2 days am learning some seo techniques. Hope i gained some knowledge, i should first experiment on my own website then on client's, if it works well else i will outsource ;)

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
very busy :/, lot of personal work... mean while i prepared a small notes for SEO, i will copy paste here what i learned from 2 days.

EDIT: I am very active member B-), i love this status haha lol :D

Last edited:

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I read many wso's about SEO till now, but recent WSO "TOP 5 RANKING SYSTEM" is awesome, my search came to end :)

I am following that WSO and testing on my websites, will see how it goes... thought of creating FIVERR gig with ON PAGE SEO today :)

Waiting for credit card to make payments and to outsource my work, I am getting irritated because I am not able to even BUY a domain or anything.. Hope i will get it in this week and start my work....

Till now I completed theory :p, now it's time to go lab (IM LAB :p) and apply my theory and start my practices, not bothered about my results... i have patience and my parents have faith in me that i will taste success B-)

Last edited:

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
no internet connection from past 6 days :/.. came to internet center to reply for PM's and update PJ.. :)

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am Back B-)

Started my internet marketing campaigns 2 weeks ago :), I was away from all the forums.. I thought I was wasting time on reading reading reading bla bla and thought of taking action.

This is the result :

Thanks to all member's of MMD, who really supported me a lot :)

thanks,

Dinesh.

Last edited:

Insane

Reaction score
Awesome dinesh :)
which network you are using ?

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am going for completely free traffic from today, I will update results tomorrow. Not in dating niche. Click dealer will not accept free traffic :(

Insane

Reaction score
Click dealer :eek:
Never heard of it...
They are genuine ?

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Click dealer :eek:
Never heard of it...
They are genuine ?
haha bro.. why I will send huge traffic, if they are not legit.. 1st payment is itself my weekly payment.. They pay every Tuesday bro, Yesterday also they sent my money B-).

Need any help getting in, let me know I will talk to my AM.

I have account in many networks but working only with click dealer, adsimilis, F5 Media and started with MMD cash now... Is just because the way AM's of this 4 networks are very friendly and available every time on Skype :)

My 1st dollar is itself from Click dealer that is $2351 (Weekly payment)

Insane

Reaction score
haha bro.. why I will send huge traffic, if they are not legit.. 1st payment is itself my weekly payment.. They pay every Tuesday bro, Yesterday also they sent my money B-).

Need any help getting in, let me know I will talk to my AM.

I have account in many networks but working only with click dealer, adsimilis, F5 Media and started with MMD cash now... Is just because the way AM's of this 4 networks are very friendly and available every time on Skype :)

My 1st dollar is itself from Click dealer that is $2351 (Weekly payment)
Awesome bud.. :)

Just gimme your skype ide..
Also, how are your managing offers ? I mean you have created any landing page ? or you are redirecting fb ads directly on offer ??

fb ad -->> landing page -->> offer

OR

Fb ad -->> offer

P.S. : I have never used fb ads :)

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score

Awesome bud.. :)

Just gimme your skype ide..
Also, how are your managing offers ? I mean you have created any landing page ? or you are redirecting fb ads directly on offer ??

fb ad -->> landing page -->> offer

OR

Fb ad -->> offer

P.S. : I have never used fb ads :)
haha I don't know how to use a lander.. Promise.. Only DL... I mean FB ad---> offer :)

skype id : dinesh16251236

amin-jkr

Reaction score
dude..I think you'll make huge cash...

how much do you spend for fb ads?

great journal btw...

I think landing page would convert better btw ...

Last edited:

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
dude..I think you'll make huge cash...

how much do you spend for fb ads?

great journal btw...

I think landing page would convert better btw ...
Spend 2k,

earned 6k in 3 weeks. I may blast this weekend too :)

Yeah I don't know how to use LP :p... I am just making as much as possible with DL, Next I will try LP. :)

amin-jkr

Reaction score
Spend 2k,

earned 6k in 3 weeks. I may blast this weekend too :)

Yeah I don't know how to use LP :p... I am just making as much as possible with DL, Next I will try LP. :)
dude , you just came to IM and made 4k?!!! even without a simple landing page!! you're awesome...

but of course if I had 2k to invest I wouldn't be here now lol

good luck...keep up the rocking....

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
dude , you just came to IM and made 4k?!!! even without a simple landing page!! you're awesome...

but of course if I had 2k to invest I wouldn't be here now lol

good luck...keep up the rocking....
haha do you lappy ?? Even I don't have lappy bro... Lappy, PC, Credit card all are my classmates... You know what..... I made that money with zero investment... Just my friend gave me zero balance Credit card...I used that for fb ads in 5 facebook accounts... after getting my money from click dealer.. I cleared the bills for facebook.. I need to plan for long term.. So I cleared fb bill. If you cheat the feeding hand.. One day it will punish you too right.. So I am going in legit way :)

If I didn't clear FB bills.. everything is profit for me :)

Now I am unable pay for MMD VIP membership is just because I don't have CC...Still I don't have CC....!!

So everything came with zero investment.. Don't put barriers yourself bro...think different :)

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Reaction score
But it is not the way to go... If you use your own CC to do that.. You will not able to work with FB further... Don't try this ;)