[Personal Journal] Information overloaded, need your help..:/

haha do you lappy ?? Even I don't have lappy bro... Lappy, PC, Credit card all are my classmates... You know what..... I made that money with zero investment... Just my friend gave me zero balance Credit card...I used that for fb ads in 5 facebook accounts... after getting my money from click dealer.. I cleared the bills for facebook.. I need to plan for long term.. So I cleared fb bill. If you cheat the feeding hand.. One day it will punish you too right.. So I am going in legit way :)

If I didn't clear FB bills.. everything is profit for me :)

Now I am unable pay for MMD VIP membership is just because I don't have CC...Still I don't have CC....!!

So everything came with zero investment.. Don't put barriers yourself bro...think different :)

would you share us more details about this?
I used that for fb ads in 5 facebook accounts

Last edited:

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
wow how did you go from nothiunng to earning thousands of $s ?

Pleas tell.
We stay in college hostel and we access our facebook accounts from Same IP from 4 n half years. So one of them got job and he gave CC..I used that CC in all 5 accounts ( mine and 4 of my friends).. As I am accessing those accounts from same IP.. FB didn't recognize what I am doing .. So with out paying single dollar to facebook, I used 250*5=1.25k and earned $3k.. I used that money to test campaigns but luckily my ROI was 150 to 300%... on one campaign I spent $80 and earned about $760 (this account blocked)

Unfortunately when I went my friend's home, I accessed my accounts from there.. 3 accounts were banned due to unusual log in. I am in process of getting them back as my friends X is working in Facebook B-)

We stay in college hostel and we access our facebook accounts from Same IP from 4 n half years. So one of them got job and he gave CC..I used that CC in all 5 accounts ( mine and 4 of my friends).. As I am accessing those accounts from same IP.. FB didn't recognize what I am doing .. So with out paying single dollar to facebook, I used 250*5=1.25k and earned $3k.. I used that money to test campaigns but luckily my ROI was 150 to 300%... on one campaign I spent $80 and earned about $760 (this account blocked)

Unfortunately when I went my friend's home, I accessed my accounts from there.. 3 accounts were banned due to unusual log in. I am in process of getting them back as my friends X is working in Facebook B-)
so why do you think that facebook allowed you to use several vouchers on the same IP and why do you think that your campaigns were so successful?

what type of things did you promote, I'm guessing CPA offers but what type. and direct linking or landing page and why do you think a beginner like you succeeded when so many fail?

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
so why do you think that facebook allowed you to use several vouchers on the same IP
Because those fb accounts are used from same IP from several years

and why do you think that your campaigns were so successful?
I didn't repeat the mistakes what others do... I read many follow along's in two days and taken down the mistakes from their campaigns and I didn't repeat them bro..

what type of things did you promote, I'm guessing CPA offers but what type. and direct linking or landing page

I am promoting only dating offers ( Main stream dating ).. Now I am starting to promote casual and adult dating offers too

and why do you think a beginner like you succeeded when so many fail?
Haha May be hardwork or LOL I don't know :p

You should judge why I am succeeded by above replies... :)

Facebook do not allow dating ads i guess...

& I quote
"
Dating
Ads for adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis are not permitted. Ads for other online dating services must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and the name of the product or service must be included in the ad text or image."

how you used ? suggest..

also, why you used cc, debit cards work well on fb ads i guess :|

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Facebook do not allow dating ads i guess...

& I quote
"
Dating
Ads for adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis are not permitted. Ads for other online dating services must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and the name of the product or service must be included in the ad text or image."

how you used ? suggest..

also, why you used cc, debit cards work well on fb ads i guess :|
I tried debit cards... It didn't work.. casual and adult dating is not allowed... Mainstream dating works on FB :)

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
hey Wass Up my MMD Friends ?? hmmm been very busy.... My goal of this personal journal was 2k/month..

As MONOPOLY said in post #9: "First of all you can certainly hit $2k/month by this time next year. Entirely possible goal in fact you're low balling it - if you're willing to work hard for it. No you won't get rich overnight but it is not a matter of time. It is a matter of how much you can actually get done."

Dead Line to Reach my Goal is July,2013.

Same dead line and Just my goal has small changes.. 2k/month is edited to 2k/day ;)

So my new goal is 2k/day ... Wish me all the best MMD.!

rogiwila

Very Active Members
Hello, Im currently doing some video marketing having very little success with it but enough to fund my next project.

FB ads sounds pretty cool, coild you suggest a source to learn basics. I know how information overloading or w.e is frown upon around here, I tend to take action quickly, maybe too quickly so I want to start of with the right foot.

Facebook Beast

Very Active Members
Hello, Im currently doing some video marketing having very little success with it but enough to fund my next project.

FB ads sounds pretty cool, coild you suggest a source to learn basics. I know how information overloading or w.e is frown upon around here, I tend to take action quickly, maybe too quickly so I want to start of with the right foot.
wsodownloads.info/archives go here, pick a topic and download WSO and read :)