Please update your Journals

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Please make sure you tend to your Journals. Im going to be making a new section in the Journal section called Journal Bone Yard. All the inactive Journals will be moved there unless they are kept active with the OP. No reason to start a journal if your not going to use it.

Thanks

Doc

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Great idea, man. This is another incentive for people to keep updating their
journals, and it might even push them forward and help them achieve their
journal goals. :)

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Awesome. Clean up and clean out etc . . .just whats needed. I have begun on the JV section as that's full of old stuff too. those Threads are to be found in the trash if anyone asks

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Great idea, man. This is another incentive for people to keep updating their
journals, and it might even push them forward and help them achieve their
journal goals. :)
Perhaps you would like to take a section on IQ ?. Many hands make light work . . . .

markreed757

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thanks again for such a great forum. I just found this site last night and see all of this incredibly useful information in here. To think this is just the free part of your forum. I can not wait until I can start earning a little bit to get me going then dive into the paid part of the forum. To think I was going to get into the warrior forum paid part. Nothing against them but this one is head and shoulders above them.

I honestly can't thank you enough for making this forum. I just wish I would have found it a few years ago. or at least back at the beginning of 2009. I was laid off and this would have been really useful.

What a nice post it is ! :lol:
Really attractive post for the visitor.
Thanks for posting this.
I want to see so much other post about this here.
Carry on.

Hard Money California
Hard Money