Possibly a new traffic trick! Would this work? What do you think?

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
Reaction score
Hi :D

So I've just started my first CPA campaign with CPAlead, its a tv show streaming website, I'm starting to get some traffic through facebook fan pages comments + a video that I uploaded to YouTube.

Anyways, I was thinkin about a new way to get traffic from facebook, this should work in theory, I'm not sure if anyone ever tried this, but anyway here's the plan:

Step 1: Email list gathering
--> Ok at this step, the whole idea is to gather as many email addresses as possible, there's some programs that gather email lists through "spidering" websites, an example of this is Email Spider.. I've tried that program for a long while, it's only problem is that it sometimes spider programmed webpages, for example javascript codes would lead to spam emails such as [email protected] which obviously can't be a real email, that's why we'll need the next step.

Step 2: Filter email list
--> At this step, we're going to filter the emails gathered and remove all spam emails, there's another wonderful tool called Email List Master, which basically looks for spam emails in the text files you supply to it.

Step 3: Breakdown email lists to chunks
--> Now we need to divide our email lists to chunks, for example if we've gathered a 60k email list, divide that into 30 lists or so, each having 2k emails, although Email List Master is capable of doing that.

Step 4: Preparing Facebook account
--> Of course we will need a facebook account, to add all of these emails to, I've heard that adding 2-3k emails to fb account doesn't get you banned or anything, so if we have the 60k email list we could add that to our account within a month (Adding 2k daily).

Step 5: Getting traffic
--> This is where it get's interesting, we have many different ways to bring traffic to our targeted website such as:
1- Sharing our targeted Youtube Video/Links to friends
2- Creating fan pages, inviting all friends then posting our own vids, links, etc to them, this option would bring you more than 60k of course, as friends of friends will be joining, your friends will be inviting others to join..
3- Use your imagination :bird:

Well that's it, I have a feeling that this may actually work well, you know facebook is an everyday trend nowadays.

P.S: I wrote this really quick so my apologies if you find a lot of errors through text.

And, of course I'd love if anyone suggested some ways to market these kind of sites, movies/tv shows websites. I really like the idea, and think it wouldnt just die out after a while as tv shows are always gettin bigger, more audience, more episodes etc.

Griff

jest

Make Money Online
Reaction score
this will work already tried it - better yet buy a database of emails from someone who owns a social network -

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
Reaction score
Ok, this method works! I just tried it on one of my accounts and added a few hundreds through uploading contact files, only problem is.. if you invite too many friends, no more requests will be delivered to people.

I've never tried using the Invite Your Friends option, would that work with this method? I mean, out of every 500 emails I uploaded to FB, there was around 100 users who were already registered, would this mass email all 500? or just the non-registered emails?

More info about this will be much appreciated ;)

edit:
@jest: trick about this method is it being totally for free =p of course buying email lists from other social networks would be awesome, but why waste some cash when you CAN save it?

Griff

09ff

Make Money Online
Reaction score
this is a nice way, though very common its would be useful to many around here. thanks

oinky222

Make Money Online
Reaction score
this may work but the traffic is not targeted in anyway. could be useful in some circumstances but for many people, quality traffic is better than quantity