Post Count Rule Has Been Changed to 25!

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
MMD Update:

The Rules Have Been Change its not 50 post to Access the Download Section its 25 post now.

Note:

Warning to all members who's posting useless posts just to
inflate post count.
We will Ban you if we catch you!

treedraw

Make Money Online
I see that many users has left here and gone to you competitors sites after you made this rule. Forcing peoples to write isn't a good solution at all. Just my 2cc..

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I see that many users has left here and gone to you competitors sites after you made this rule. Forcing peoples to write isn't a good solution at all. Just my 2cc..
All the one's who have left are the leechers and the one who doesnt want to contribute in the forum... we dont need leechers in here! and FYI as soon as that 50 post rule start many members here are stepping up and posting in the threads helping other members.

PS:
To all the leechers we dont need you here!

tcnews

Make Money Online
I think 25 is a good balance. And especially agree with banning just the "let's make 25" posts.

Glad I didn't cancel my VIP membership now!

Lobe

Make Money Online
What classifies as a post for this forum? <----- Does this reply count as a post? Or does a post have to give meaning and be informative and related to MMO?

I'm on board with the changes you made, but need some clarifications. It sure is an incentive to participate.

darkside

Make Money Online
Cancelled my VIP subscription. I aint paying for something that I can not access without posting shit all over the forums

darkside

Make Money Online
See what I mean about posting shit just to increase posts. The above post is a typical example of utter posting to get the 25 posts.

Hakey

Make Money Online
Since I am new to whole this thing, I don't have much thing to contribute on the forum, yet I can't also while I can't reach the sources. So according to me it is not a good idea but I see admins believe it will be useful so we can just sit and watch. But I don't like just writing answers to reach a degree or a place. I would prefer you want money to use download section rather than wanting posters around the forum. Post is not everything.

Thanks...

TheBoot

Make Money Online
I am also wondering what Lobe asked..
What classifies as a post for this forum? <----- Does this reply count as a post?
Appreciate some guidance on this subject. I am not whining about the 25 post rule - and I am too
proud to post BS ...but over the past few days I have tried to contribute but really don't see my post
count climbing.

I am just going to assume that there is some clearly laid out posting guidelines somewhere on
a Sticky ..... but I can't find them.

Anyone got the answers to what a "post" really is??

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
"introduce yourself section" and "general discussion section" do not count for posts, posts made in the other sections count as posts.

God of Hell Fire

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
14 – Post Count Inflation – Do not post excessive amounts of short replies "one liners" for the sole purpose of inflating your post count. This includes the infamous “thanks for the share” & other short, worthless posts. If you’d like to say “thanks” to someone for their effort/contribution, make use of the Thanks button, That’s what it’s there for. If you are caught inflating your post count, all of those replies will be deleted without notice and an infraction or ban will be issued.
Also refrain from BUMPING OLD threads, it is pointless, and adds no value.
This pretty much sums it up.

TheBoot

Make Money Online
Much Appreciated CoolGuy.

And very much appreciate the clarification from Admin. (G. of H.F.)

Looking forward to making valuable contributions and shares here....

Garth

Make Money Online
That's better,,,

25 is a much more reasonable and attainable post requirement. This is a pretty cool place, but I'm more a lurker than a poster, unless I've really got something to say, and I try to spend more time actually doing something productive and less time hanging in forums if I can help it, so 50 was seeming a bit extreme.

I've been building and promoting sites, very part time, for about a year now, and the money is barely starting to trickle in finally, so I don't know how much I can contribute regarding how to make money. Guess I could help a little on the technical side though.

jjzedzed

Make Money Online
now I understand that reason why even though I have made more than 4 posts but only 4 got counted. I agree with the post above that 50 is a lot especially for newbies who are still finding their ground in this forums.

Is it true that even if your are a premium member you still will not get an all access if your post count is less than 25?

Dreama

Make Money Online
Cancelled my VIP subscription. I aint paying for something that I can not access without posting shit all over the forums
You didn't pay for the dl section, you paid for the vip section. The name vip subsciption should give you a hint. lol :D No offense mate, just an observation.

I don't mind 50 or 25 posts, but perhaps there will be less spam with the 25 post rule. This is an awesome forum even without the dl section, IMO.