Post Count Rule Has Been Changed to 25!

InfectedBoy

Make Money Online
I welcome this change. I for one believe that 25 posts is the better solution than 50 post counts. While it is necessary to eliminate the freebie seekers but you wouldn't want people posting for just for the sake of it.

surferdude

Make Money Online
I just saw this thread, wasn't aware of a post min. But I've been on here a lil while just rarely posted, but was more active today..... so I just checked something b/c I noticed it's said I've had 9 post, when I have more than that? Very weird.... and I've seen others with multiple post, of which only say "1" post.

edit- ok thats odd now it says 11, does this site have a delay in counting or something?

sepia

Make Money Online
Being a "newbie" here, and as someone has mentioned earlier, I don't have much to contribute. I'm more looking for tips/help on this site. Doesn asking questions count as a post?

pucks

Make Money Online
sigh, i second that. i've been with this forum for quite a while now, didn't see this coming. But this post count is really bugging me

vans

Make Money Online
Is there an option to require a few posts a week, instead of 25 up from for us noobs? That would be a little easier for us folks still trying to learn all there is here to be able to contribute as we go. Just a thought.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
The idea is very simple. 25 post is nothing to be honest when you have so many sections with daily valuable content to ask questions and join in on the discussions. You could easily get 25 posts in one day asking questions about the tings your looking to get into. If your worried about getting 25 posts , I would worry more about not actually doing anything with the information your actually here for. Evidently that's the download section. If you honestly think the download section is going to make you rich because of someones ebook , your in for a rude awakening and you really need to take my advice and respect the reason we have made this rule. This rule is not in effect to piss you off , actually the rule is hurting our traffic to be quite honest. In return , its my goal to have more people posting in the testimonial section about all the money they are making rather than downloading members ebooks and crap for free and never doing anything or putting a single dollar in there pocket.

Get your act together and stop being so lazy and start making goals, completing projects daily and meeting those goals.

That is how a true Internet Marketer makes money online. If you don't have a plan or a blueprint then your in the wrong business.

Doc

BH-NoHomo

Make Money Online
The idea is very simple. 25 post is nothing to be honest when you have so many sections with daily valuable content to ask questions and join in on the discussions. You could easily get 25 posts in one day asking questions about the tings your looking to get into. If your worried about getting 25 posts , I would worry more about not actually doing anything with the information your actually here for. Evidently that's the download section. If you honestly think the download section is going to make you rich because of someones ebook , your in for a rude awakening and you really need to take my advice and respect the reason we have made this rule. This rule is not in effect to piss you off , actually the rule is hurting our traffic to be quite honest. In return , its my goal to have more people posting in the testimonial section about all the money they are making rather than downloading members ebooks and crap for free and never doing anything or putting a single dollar in there pocket.

Get your act together and stop being so lazy and start making goals, completing projects daily and meeting those goals.

That is how a true Internet Marketer makes money online. If you don't have a plan or a blueprint then your in the wrong business.

Doc
I definetly agree though while I may be new here I guess its time to contribute. Nothing to QQ about. Those who site back deserve nothing so here i go ;D