Profitsiege Email - Was From Doc ( In Case some Wondered)

Qnreyna

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Well I for one am going to to trust Doc and give it a shot, for heaven's sake it is only $47 AND you obviously didn't read everything because it says in BIG BOLD letters, 60 Day UNCONDITIONAL Money Back Guarantee.

Will keep everyone posted:)

Cheers,
Trish

mastermind97

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Re: ProfitSiege Email

I haven't ever read a sales letter like that before bit confusing. As far as the 30 day trial is concerned I think Dr. Com is speaking of the money back guarantee that the profitsiege owner is offering. Nevertheless it seems to be very hyped product and if Dr.Com is recommending then it must be a good one.

klix

Make Money Online
Powersiege Email - Was From Doc ( In Case some Wondered)

I edited this post because I did send the email. Please read my post below to get a better understanding.

Doc

Qnreyna

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Re: Powersiege Email - NOT FROM MMD

Are you serious? so it isn't from Doc? Damn and I just bought it!!

imhill

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

Since it " came from Doc' i blindly bought it from my phone to look at it later at home...
What a piece of garbage that is... Getting my money back right now of course...

stvmn

Make Money Online

It hits all the emotional triggers, stop living paycheck to paycheck, no work involved, run this software and sit back and collect $ blah blah... please.

mbobomomo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

How have they got everyones emails? would love to be able to send an email to members of a massive forum "from the owner". Obviously wouldn't promote something that could be charged back so easily ;-)

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR

I want to personally Thank Staff for looking after this because they are right we have never sent anything like this before. And our email that was used can be spoofed from time to time making it look like it came from us.

Although!

This info was sent by me. Sorry I was away with my family and didn't know staff and a few others didn't receive the email.

To give a little history on this and to maybe shed some light on why it was sent out in the first place.

Stephen Rounds a long time friend of mine who has been developing this software well over a year now and an X paypal employee and his development team have truly put together a great product. Which is why after long deliberation and me going through the software , each and every video with a fine tooth comb I agreed to offer what I personally have started using myself is profit siege to you the members. These guys have put it all on the line and have given the potential consumer what i would call a Bible to CPV , PPV and good quality learning lessons into CPA. The software who some would try to compare to a very well known application doesn't even hold a chance to being close as good, especially for what these guys are asking. This software is so user friendly and anyone can use it. Regardless if your a noob or aged veteran for the small price they are asking you will get way more than your monies worth.

The reason I said you have a 30 trial is because you actually have a 60 day trial is because Stephen personally said to me "Doc, Im so sure they will love and you will to I will add another 30 days to it" so with knowing that and the knowledge you will get from all the videos and the software, I feel very good about sharing this with our members.

In my opinion its a no brainier!

I'm not pushing anyone into buying anything. If you don't want to try it out and you don't want to learn some great new material using the software to make some SERIOUS money, then by all means don't spend the money.

If your looking for something new and innovated and your really wanting to make it in this industry your going to need to step out on a limb and take a chance. This is a great start to making money with these verticals.

If you ask me what I think , I say go back to the email you got. Watch the video and decide if its something your wanting to try and make the decision to move forward or not.

I will also get Roundz to stop by and talk more about what he has built and maybe explain a little more into detail on how much money can be made from using this software.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Go here now to check it out

Doc

imhill

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

Well.. i must say that i'm even more confused Doc.
Honestly, i didn't find anything that would actually justify 1.5k - 2k or even more...Am i missing something ?
I watched all the videos and i was " so angry " to say the least since i've spent so much time with it while i had other stuff to get done. Well.. maybe i didnt pay attention to the videos where the software itself was presented...Other than that it was pretty much basic PPV knowledge in my opinion :-( Well.. maybe a little more than basic :)

ListElves

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

The money-back thing is handled through clickbank as far as I know. And its a 60-day thing like stated above. Rounds knows his stuff from what I've heard.

Qnreyna

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

I bought it and have been watching the videos and they are very good. The software was super easy to set up also. All I have to say is that I am seriously LOVING it. I have already bought 6 domain names to get going with this.

I am Super Excited! Thanks Doc for recommending this.

Cheers,

Trish

Manypaths

Make Money Online

Doc, I've been a member here for a little bit, and you're always a straight shooter, which is why I read the email and then read the marketing page... (it's exactly the same no-work-big-money pitch anyone who's read one or two of these product pages will recognize immediately, unfortunately)

Since you mentioned using it, how much (generally speaking - not looking for hard numbers) have you been making with this?

klix

Make Money Online

Well the sales page does seem a little over hyped, but according to Doc, this is VERY good quality stuff, at an amazing price. Taking a look myself, I might actually buy this, and I NEVER buy info products lol. If I may quote Qnreyna from a different thread, I believe she is already a satisfied customer.

I bought it and have been watching the videos and they are very good. The software was super easy to set up also. All I have to say is that I am seriously LOVING it. I have already bought 6 domain names to get going with this.

I am Super Excited! Thanks Doc for recommending this.

Manypaths

Make Money Online

Yeah, I want to.

It's very little money.

AND Doc recommends it.

Should be a no-brainer...

But the sales page ... Ugh.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Re: Powersiege Email - Was From Doc ( In Case some Wondered)

Ok I cleaned up the thread , actually only 2 responses because everyone was still acting like the email wasnt sent from me because evidently they didnt read my post I made. I also edited Klix starting post because people were reading it and getting the wrong impression.

Anyways , I'm back now from spending some much needed time with my family today and I wanted to touch on a few things.

I couldn't agree more that the sales page is WAY over Hyped. I actually messaged them about this after I first saw it. There reaction to me was that this is what sales on clickbank. So I said ok well you guys must know better than me because I don't sell anything on clickbank. Regardless of the much hype and BS all over the page , the actual information and the software is quality stuff. I see Imhill what you stated about it but you stated you didn't check out the software. So for you to actually give a solid review is almost impossible and only to be fair it's more than impartial.

Just so everyone knows so far this launch for there product has been a huge success so 90% of the people so far have been very satisfied for what they have received for there money. The other 10% for there own reasons may not have liked it for what ever reason that is. You cant make everyone happy in this world. Regardless whatever you sale someone isn't going to either be happy or feel that the service isn't for them. That's what the guarantee is for I guess.

As for PM's and posts I read about how much money I have made with the software so far, really bares no worthiness. For one if you go around this forum you will never find any posts of mine where I boast about the amount of money I make online. This really is only my and my families business. Surprisingly if I did tell you how much I was making for using this or what I made on a daily basis most of you wouldnt believe me in the first place. I find it very rude to go around and throw up in peoples face how much money I or anyone makes. It really does you no good. What you need to be concerned about is how much your making and where your wanting your IM career to take you.

Although to actually be a little more specific this really depends on how your willing to put into it will decide how much you make. I may put forth more into this than you or vice versa.

The main question here should be does it really work?

You bet your ass it does and that's why I mailed it to you. I sure as hell didn't do it for the money. I don't need the money to be perfectly frank.

I have already had numerous people Thanking me for sending them to the site and they are more than pleased with the product and the software.

Listen to the Video , don't worry about the HYPE

Doc

roundsoftz

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Profit Siege... the truth

Hey Everyone, Steven Rounds here...

Yes I used to work at PayPal, Yes I Know Doc. etc... etc.. blah blah blah...

I have been a member here for a while, a TSM'r, general contributor and leech.

I almost did not even let Doc offer this product to you guys, I was gonna let you find it on your own. After many discussions I finally agreed that I would be a dick if I didn't tell you guys about it... I mean here I am on this forum and create an awesome $$$ generating product only to keep it to myself...

How would that have gone over?

So in a week or two after the clickbank offer burns out at 47.00 it will be closed... will it reopen... you bet.... at $197.00 and thats just for the tool, not the methods.

Whenever I choose, I can easily make 200-500 a day with the tools and methods outlined in this course.
I hold nothing back, there is a support area that is monitored 40 hours a week.

There are actually members on this forum who have started using it and have already made money.

Not gonna toot the horn anymore...

Steven

Spdbmp

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey Rounds;
So what amount of additional $ is needed to make the product effective? I'm assuming some PPV dough to blow (will work with any PPV company? - [eg: hopefully we don't need 1K to get started cause it only works with TV :)...]), and maybe a few domains?

Qnreyna

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey Rounds;
So what amount of additional $ is needed to make the product effective? I'm assuming some PPV dough to blow (will work with any PPV company? - [eg: hopefully we don't need 1K to get started cause it only works with TV :)...]), and maybe a few domains?
I know I am not Steven but since I bought this course (and LOVE it BTW) I thought I would go ahead and answer the question.

The software will work with any PPV company. Yes you will need some money but you don't need $1000 unless you want to go with Traffic Vance but you would also need a referrer as well. Also Steven has a coupon in the members area for 1 PPV company so you could get started there if you wanted.

I have already learned some incredible techniques with this program and the software is very easy to install and use.

I for one am VERY thankful that Doc sent the email and introduced it to all of us.

Cheers,

Trish

imhill

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Well...i have already bought it anyways let me go deeper and see how it pans out... Thanks Doc
Thank you too Qnreyna...