[PROOF] LevelUpAd's Campaigns Are Unqiue And Work

Meow

Make Money Online
*Update*
147 Clicks
20 Conversions
$38.30

Hey everyone, I will edit this thread and make it better as I progress.
Basically I want to share my so far SUCSESSFUL LevelUpAds experience.
Prior to hopefully getting a payout of min 50$ on Net30.
I was accepted to LUA a couple days ago, Jes helps me on Skype and other than the site being some what glitchy, it's a new site, the campaigns are good looking and seem to convert well.
I won't say what campaigns I am running.
Here is PROOF of earnings and effectiveness of LUA.
I bought a .com site for 10.17$. Last night.
48 hours later with 3 minutes of domain forwarding and 10 minutes of super easy comments on social websites.
I got 63 clicks, 10 conversions, and earning 8.25$.

To me that's crazy, let's say 1 hour of work for 8.25$ (minimum wage), not bad.
Tho I didn't reach out 1 on 1. I just posted my website name 4 times on the world wide web.
10.17$ investment has almost paid for itself. Granted you need 50$ to payout, and who knows if I will even see the money.
BUT I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN AND IF I DO OR NOT.
*Official Review From Meow LUA Aff. Member*

Last edited:

CashCleaner

SUPER MODERATOR
Did you use their content locker or just buy a domain and promote it?
From the sounds of it Meow redirected direct to an offer, like a CPA offer.
This shows how flexible Level Up Ads is!

Here is a list of the current content locking technology though for those interested;

Content Locker: Javascript content locker protects your entire page. You can configure everything from the way it looks to the offers it serves using a number of sophisticated options.

Flash Gateway Locker: Flash content locker can be used to protect flash objects on your page. It has predefined flash animations that you can choose from, coupled with powerful offer configuration and geo targeting options.

Short URL Locker: a locker used for URLs. You define the URL and distribute its shortened version. Your users will access the lvl.li page with options you defined, and they will need to complete an offer in order to access the protected URL.

There are also new methods currently being developed, including;

Levelup Connect: Displays brands / offers that relate to your audience (Kind of like Adsense)

Levelup Player: "serve powerful rich media engagement ads that capture consumer’s active attention across premium sites with second to none ROI."

Meow

Make Money Online
I would be careful with LUA. I have the minimum 50$ and never got paid on net30.
As of right now there IS NO LEGIT PROOF ABOUT THIS CPA FIRM.
I can pretty much say they shaved a lot of my conversions. Basically never showing conversions that I know 100% should of converted. Not only that, but they have pretty bad customer relations between us and the people running LUA. Basically i will be writing every where that
Level Up Ads is a scam and to watch out. Until I am paid for my earnings and contacted by a high level admin of Level Up Ads.
I was impressed. Some what knew that I wouldn't receive anything.
And my PayPal is verified. And I submitted a w9 tax. To them.
As of know they could be using me to make them money then run off with my
SS # and info.
BEWARE LEVEL UP ADS TILL I SAY IT'S BETTER.
TRUST ME, A user of LUA, not a admin of the company lieing to you.
THIS IS ALL FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH LUA!

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Meow, I am also the owner of LUP. First of all we are far from scammers. Please contact me on skype so we can look over your account and see what the deal is.

Thanks

Doc

LevelUpAds

MMD Paid Subscriber
Meow,

You started promoting traffic in February, Net 30 payments go out March 31st. We do offer quicker payment terms with quality traffic and volume. Contact me on Skype.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Hey there, Just like Doc and Andre stated, Get in touch with them and they will solve all these problems. Then come back and give us an update on how you are doing with LUA.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
We spoke to him on skype and he agreed that he made a mistake and didn't understand our TOS on what net30 means.

This has been taking care of.

Thanks

Doc

Meow

Make Money Online
Yes, it was my mistake totally. I was paid'd $53 by them following this.
Thank You, and i am going to continue my campaigns.
lets do thisss!!!

darkaneudy

Make Money Online
Hey dude,

plz make some research about some terms of the industry, EPC`s, NET60, 30, 15, 7, 4, 1... and other stuff more...

This network is great!!

Congratz with you earnings!

Thanks